To All The Snowflakes Who Claim Facebook Is Not Biased...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“We are a political monoculture that’s intolerant of different views. We claim to welcome all perspectives, but are quick to attack — often in mobs — anyone who presents a view that appears to be in opposition to left-leaning ideology.”
-- Facebook EMPLOYEE Brian Amerige

'Since the post went up, more than 100 Facebook employees have joined Mr. Amerige to form an online group called FB’ers for Political Diversity, according to two people who viewed the group’s page and who were not authorized to speak publicly. The aim of the initiative, according to Mr. Amerige’s memo, is to create a space for ideological diversity within the company.'

Dozens at Facebook Unite to Challenge Its ‘Intolerant’ Liberal Culture

Whattaya know....Trump has been proven RIGHT....AGAIN.

Is there a more downtrodden segment in our society than conservatives? I don’t know how ya’ll do it day after day? Keep on keeping on.

Read a piece yesterday where Millenials are leaving FB behind in record numbers. Didn't say where they're going.

Is there a more downtrodden segment in our society than conservatives? I don’t know how ya’ll do it day after day? Keep on keeping on.
Dude, I think what you're looking at is your reflection in the mirror.

Conservatives, like most of America, is riding high on the wave of success President Trump has created. It is the snowflakes who wake up day after day hating life, hating the economic boom, hating manufacturing plants coming back home after Obama said they never would, hating so many Americans back to work, hating more jobs, hating the lowest unemployment rate in decades - the lowest for minorities in RECORDED HISTORY, hating raises and bonuses - claiming they are just crumbs....while declaring they want to take those crumbs away from Americans....

Snowflakes have to be some of the most miserable people on the planet because they hate everyone and everything NOT exactly like them, who do not share their ideology, and they just seem to wake up everyday wanting to impose their misery on everyone else....

Read a piece yesterday where Millenials are leaving FB behind in record numbers. Didn't say where they're going.

Facebooks is what the parents of millennials use, thus the children will not as much.

As the father of two millennials I can tell you that SnapChat and Instagram have largely replaced Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Conservatives, like most of America, is riding high on the wave of success President Trump has created. It is the snowflakes who wake up day after day hating life, hating the economic boom, hating manufacturing plants coming back home after Obama said they never would, hating so many Americans back to work, hating more jobs, hating the lowest unemployment rate in decades - the lowest for minorities in RECORDED HISTORY, hating raises and bonuses - claiming they are just crumbs....while declaring they want to take those crumbs away from Americans....

Snowflakes have to be some of the most miserable people on the planet because they hate everyone and everything NOT exactly like them, who do not share their ideology, and they just seem to wake up everyday wanting to impose their misery on everyone else....
Then why do you spoiled children piss and moan about everydamnthing!?!?

“We are a political monoculture that’s intolerant of different views. We claim to welcome all perspectives, but are quick to attack — often in mobs — anyone who presents a view that appears to be in opposition to left-leaning ideology.”
-- Facebook EMPLOYEE Brian Amerige

'Since the post went up, more than 100 Facebook employees have joined Mr. Amerige to form an online group called FB’ers for Political Diversity, according to two people who viewed the group’s page and who were not authorized to speak publicly. The aim of the initiative, according to Mr. Amerige’s memo, is to create a space for ideological diversity within the company.'

Dozens at Facebook Unite to Challenge Its ‘Intolerant’ Liberal Culture

Whattaya know....Trump has been proven RIGHT....AGAIN.

Tissue?

That's the difference between Conservative and snowflakes - Conservatives point out facts and expose REAL CRIME perpetrated by Liberals. Liberals piss and moan, wail and cry, and waste millions of dollars and years failing to find evidence to back their claims while their liberal media - like CNN now - gets busted for running a fake news story but doubles-down on it despite their source saying it is false.

[QUOTE="Golfing Gator, post: 20676220, member: 61808
Tissue? [/QUOTE]
Sorry, I don't have one ... ask one of your weepy, cry-baby fellow snowflakes.

That's the difference between Conservative and snowflakes - Conservatives point out facts and expose REAL CRIME perpetrated by Liberals. Liberals piss and moan, wail and cry, and waste millions of dollars and years failing to find evidence to back their claims while their liberal media - like CNN now - gets busted for running a fake news story but doubles-down on it despite their source saying it is false.
Yeah...no.

You and Alex Jones may believe that (I don't think he really believes) but the rest if us will stick to reality.

Yeah...no.

You and Alex Jones may believe that (I don't think he really believes) but the rest if us will stick to reality.
Yeah, like your fake news hero CNN who is refusing to admit their story is BULLSHIT even though their own source says its all FAKE.

Bwuhahahaha!

Facebooks is what the parents of millennials use, thus the children will not as much.

As the father of two millennials I can tell you that SnapChat and Instagram have largely replaced Facebook.

maybe. except facebook owns both of those don't they?

you mean like TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!!!!???

that kinda *everything*?

[QUOTE="Golfing Gator, post: 20676220, member: 61808
Tissue?
Sorry, I don't have one ... ask one of your weepy, cry-baby fellow snowflakes.[/QUOTE]

I guess you used them all with all the whining that has been going on by you faux-cons the last few days.

Worse than a bunch of 13 year old girls.

Man up for a change and quit whining.

Correction. Is there a more ignorant, uneducated, easily duped segment than Conservatives.

you mean like TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!!!!???

that kinda *everything*?
What does ice cream have to do with this?

maybe. except facebook owns both of those don't they?

No, FB does not own SnapChat but they do Instagram. Pretty smart business move, own what the people are leaving one to go to.

Forum List

Back