To All The Snowflakes Who Claim Facebook Is Not Biased...

Correction. Is there a more ignorant, uneducated, easily duped segment than Conservatives.
Fact: You can't get more dumb or more ignorant that a Republican.

e3506898ab52111b849eb50f7d0aa54a.jpg

You know he never said that, right?
he doesn't seem to care. he wants to call bullshit on zerohedge on "rep" alone (as provided by the left) and then spout out his own lies and not be questioned on them.

“We are a political monoculture that’s intolerant of different views. We claim to welcome all perspectives, but are quick to attack — often in mobs — anyone who presents a view that appears to be in opposition to left-leaning ideology.”
-- Facebook EMPLOYEE Brian Amerige

'Since the post went up, more than 100 Facebook employees have joined Mr. Amerige to form an online group called FB’ers for Political Diversity, according to two people who viewed the group’s page and who were not authorized to speak publicly. The aim of the initiative, according to Mr. Amerige’s memo, is to create a space for ideological diversity within the company.'

Dozens at Facebook Unite to Challenge Its ‘Intolerant’ Liberal Culture

Whattaya know....Trump has been proven RIGHT....AGAIN.

Sounds like you should see an opportunity here to create competition since you and your fellow travelers are so unhappy with the FACEBOOK product.
it is being created. don't worry about it.
Well good....that's how our economic system is supposed to work. I pinky swear that I won't whine about your Con-Facebook clone when it's up and running.

Last edited:
“We are a political monoculture that’s intolerant of different views. We claim to welcome all perspectives, but are quick to attack — often in mobs — anyone who presents a view that appears to be in opposition to left-leaning ideology.”

'Since the post went up, more than 100 Facebook employees have joined Mr. Amerige to form an online group called FB’ers for Political Diversity, according to two people who viewed the group’s page and who were not authorized to speak publicly. The aim of the initiative, according to Mr. Amerige’s memo, is to create a space for ideological diversity within the company.'

Sounds like you should see an opportunity here to create competition since you and your fellow travelers are so unhappy with the FACEBOOK product.
Well good....that's how our economic system is supposed to work. I pinky swear that I won't whine about your Con-Facebook clone when it's up and running.
I agree. no argument from me. I also want businesses to abide by licenses they purchase to run a business. all facebook needs to do is refile for the correct license and ban the shit out of free speech all they want.

I agree. no argument from me. I also want businesses to abide by licenses they purchase to run a business. all facebook needs to do is refile for the correct license and ban the shit out of free speech all they want.

Facebook is licensed as a Social Networking Service.

There is nothing in that which requires it to be unbiased.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

zero hedge is owned by a Russian in Bulgaria... it should not be trusted, or in the least, its stories should be verified.... before using them as a legitimate source.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

History

Launched in 2009, Zero Hedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey also known with the pseudonym “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview the Zero Hedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016. A Professional Service Subscription is required to read the rest of the interview from Bloomberg, however a New Yorker article also covered their history.

Zero Hedge wrote a rebuttal article regarding the Bloomberg interview that can be found here. A quote from the rebuttal reads: “Zero Hedge hired Colin when he approached us over a year ago begging for a job after he was fired with cause from Seeking Alpha, following a fight with a co-worker.”

Funded by / Ownership

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.

According to Rationalwiki the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.

Analysis/ bias

In a quote from the above New Yorker article they summarize the political stance of the blog, which Lokey told Bloomberg is: “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.”

Zero Hedge’s content has been classified as “alt-right” and has been criticized for presenting conspiracy theories.

In review, Zero Hedge publishes pro-right wing/Trump articles such as Pat Buchanan: “Trump Calls Off Cold War II.” As well as fake news stories regarding liberals: Anti-Trump Protesters Bused Into Austin, Chicago.

Editorial content is written under the pseudonym Tyler Durden and usually focuses on conspiracies related to economic collapse. Zero Hedge sources to factually mixed think tanks such as the The Mises Institute, which promotes Austrian (Anarcho-Capitalism) economics.

A factual search reveals a terrible track record with IFCN fact checkers. There are too many failed checks to list here.

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website. (8/18/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/17/2018)

Zero Hedge - Media Bias/Fact Check

here is the new york times article zerohedge blog is using as it's source

Is there a more downtrodden segment in our society than conservatives? I don’t know how ya’ll do it day after day? Keep on keeping on.
Dude, I think what you're looking at is your reflection in the mirror.

Conservatives, like most of America, is riding high on the wave of success President Trump has created. It is the snowflakes who wake up day after day hating life, hating the economic boom, hating manufacturing plants coming back home after Obama said they never would, hating so many Americans back to work, hating more jobs, hating the lowest unemployment rate in decades - the lowest for minorities in RECORDED HISTORY, hating raises and bonuses - claiming they are just crumbs....while declaring they want to take those crumbs away from Americans....

Snowflakes have to be some of the most miserable people on the planet because they hate everyone and everything NOT exactly like them, who do not share their ideology, and they just seem to wake up everyday wanting to impose their misery on everyone else....

I can imagine Snowflakes gulping down Tums or begging their doctors for medication to help their depression.

zero hedge is owned by a Russian in Bulgaria... it should not be trusted, or in the least, its stories should be verified.... before using them as a legitimate source.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

History

Launched in 2009, Zero Hedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey also known with the pseudonym “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview the Zero Hedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016. A Professional Service Subscription is required to read the rest of the interview from Bloomberg, however a New Yorker article also covered their history.

Zero Hedge wrote a rebuttal article regarding the Bloomberg interview that can be found here. A quote from the rebuttal reads: “Zero Hedge hired Colin when he approached us over a year ago begging for a job after he was fired with cause from Seeking Alpha, following a fight with a co-worker.”

Funded by / Ownership

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.

According to Rationalwiki the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.

Analysis/ bias

In a quote from the above New Yorker article they summarize the political stance of the blog, which Lokey told Bloomberg is: “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.”

Zero Hedge’s content has been classified as “alt-right” and has been criticized for presenting conspiracy theories.

In review, Zero Hedge publishes pro-right wing/Trump articles such as Pat Buchanan: “Trump Calls Off Cold War II.” As well as fake news stories regarding liberals: Anti-Trump Protesters Bused Into Austin, Chicago.

Editorial content is written under the pseudonym Tyler Durden and usually focuses on conspiracies related to economic collapse. Zero Hedge sources to factually mixed think tanks such as the The Mises Institute, which promotes Austrian (Anarcho-Capitalism) economics.

A factual search reveals a terrible track record with IFCN fact checkers. There are too many failed checks to list here.

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website. (8/18/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/17/2018)

then i will ask you what i ask ANYONE who does the GIGGLE ZEROHEDGE GIGGLE routine -

prove them wrong.

so far no one has even tried. just tell me they suck and now hell, russians. please, prove the facts wrong and stop attacking the source when you have nothing about the facts.

Last edited:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis/ bias

also -

Phony baloney: The 9 fakest fake-news checkers

in at #2...

"MediaBIasFactCheck.com describes itself as “the most comprehensive media bias resource in the Internet.” The site is owned by Dave Van Zandt from North Carolina, who offers no biographical information about himself aside from the following: “Dave has been freelancing for 25+ years for a variety of print and web mediums (sic), with a focus on media bias and the role of media in politics. Dave is a registered Non-Affiliated voter who values evidence based reporting” and, “Dave Van Zandt obtained a Communications Degree before pursuing a higher degree in the sciences. Dave currently works full time in the health care industry. Dave has spent more than 20 years as an arm chair researcher on media bias and its role in political influence.”

WND was unable to locate a single article with Van Zandt’s byline. Ironically, the “fact checker” fails to establish his own credibility by disclosing his qualifications and training in evaluating news sources.

Asked for information concerning his expertise in the field of journalism and evaluating news sources, Van Zandt told WND: “I am not a journalist and just a person who is interested in how media bias impacts politics. You will find zero claims of expertise on the website.”

Concerning his purported “25+ years” of experience writing for print and web media, he said: “I am not sure why the 25+ years is still on the website. That was removed a year ago when I first started the website. All of the writing I did was small print news zines from the ’90s. I felt that what I wrote in the ’90s is not related to what I am doing today so I removed it. Again, I am not a journalist. I simply have a background in communications and more importantly science where I learned to value evidence over all else. Through this I also became interested in research of all kinds, especially media bias, which is difficult to measure and is subjective to a degree.”

WND asked: Were your evaluations reviewed by any experts in the industry?

“I can’t say they have,” Van Zandt replied. “Though the right-of-center Atlantic Council is using our data for a project they are working on.”

oh and i love this one:
“‘Media Bias Fact Check’ is truly just one guy making misleading claims about news outlets while failing to back them up with anything, while maliciously changing the ratings to punish any news outlets that try to expose the invalidity of what he’s doing.”

there - i fact checked your fact checker.

typical liberal hysteria. if you discredit the source you don't have to then check to see if they actually may be right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back