To all Democrats and Republicans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigrebnc1775, Sep 7, 2012.

1. bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    Your vote and your voice does not count. It's what the political elite of both party's wants.
    Both conventions have disregarded the voice of the delegates
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmaE2Aez_XY]Reality Check: DNC Runs Over Delegates With Scripted Platform Vote - YouTube[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. tyroneweaver

tyroneweaver Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,871
    barry and the dems are going to slam thru single payer health insurance to the rest of the country be damned

3. Rozman

Rozman Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,688
    As soon as I finished ragging on the Dems for that clusterfuck with the vote on the floor
    regarding God and Jerusalem it struck me how we don't really have a voice in our government.As much as I disagreed with the choice those delegates made with their no vote
    and as much as I enjoyed that guy on stage squirming I feel that more and more of our voice
    is being drowned out by those running this country.

It was painfully obvious those votes went the other way but the powers that be wanted what they wanted...So why put it to a vote if you are not going to accept it.

4. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Agreed. You'll find me here.

Attached Files:

5. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    It boils down to what the big money wants. Each year for the last 20 the amount of money spent on elections has increased...recently by astronomical amounts. Big money is running the government.

I don't vote for either party...I vote against Republicans. I was a Republican fior the first 30 years of my voting life. I voted for them because they truly believed in small government, balanced budgets and individual rights. After Reagan/Bush41 quadrupled the national debt I've only voted twice, 2004 and 2008 and both times I was voting against the Republicans. I'll never vote for another Republican in a national election if I live to 100.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  6. TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,012
    It isn't just repubs and democrats. It's all of us, really. Romney was the pre-emptive nominee from this time last year going all the way through the primary. The media saturated the waves with what looked like competition, but really it was clear the choice was made regardless of the process. Then they proceeded to cheat and change rules to accommodate a desired result.

If we have as many think, "two choices", then these choices are really the same choice. Which means this sham is designed to make sure you stay in the two choices and people follow right along. Eventually we're gonna tear each other apart over it and these elite deciders or "planners" will walk away with the control.

History has a funny way of repeating like that.

7. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    Yep! If anyone doubts that think back to the debates in 1992. H. Ross Perot told Bush41 and Clinton that if the new trade agreements were passed the "Giant Sucking Sound" would be jobs leaving America. Perot not only got over 15% of the popular vote his participation determined the outcome of the election. My question is this: Have you seen a third party included in the debates since then?

8. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,320
    Absolutely, that would be one of the best things to happen to businesses in this nation. Make a singlepayer universal health care system based on a tax on income. All income.

Then you would have people able to work for small companies without taking a hit on health care. And big companies would be on equal footing with the companies overseas.

Just that alone would create a lot of jobs.

9. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    I might add....why shouldn't we take our rightful place in the world by guaranteeing health coverage for all Americans? We have over 500 companies making money off of sick people and rate 37th in the world in general health and longevity. A disgrace

10. TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,012
    Well, we stepped out of the paradigm for a moment there. Then walked right back into it with healthcare talks based on special interest liberalism. Groups over individuals is what this sham is all about.