TK's Freaky Files: Strange, Wierd and True

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
For this thread's inaugural post, we'll begin with the situation ongoing in Malaysia right now. So far there has been no sign of the ill fated flight 370 that left Kuala-Lumpur over the weekend. Something truly strange and mysterious has happened. No debris, no bodies, no nothing. One can only say that something strange, tragic and weird has taken place.

I was wondering if they didn't stage the door being found in the sea. If it belongs to the plane surely they will find it. If they don't we have to consider that someone may have shot it down with a stinger missile - TWA Flight 800 was shot down by a stinger missile. There was a coverup but someone with access to the material found after the crash confirmed the residue from the exposion ( outside of the govt - the evidence was stolen and handed to someone who would do an independent study ) confirmed the TWA Flight 800 was shot down by a stinger missile. Eyewitnesses stated they saw something shooting in the air towards the plane before it went down. The TWA Flight 800 crash happened prior to 9/11. The outcome was the coverup stayed in place and the employee that stole the material and gave it to someone on the outside was charged with theft. Investigation ended there and the official story is it crashed. No terrorism involved.

Another scenario could be the plane was stolen. To this day there is a jumbo jet out there someplace in the world that went missing years ago. No one knows what happened to it. Imagine our enemies having a couple of jets they could use as weapons against a city or two. Very scary stuff.

So, given what we know, the Malaysian military (I think) said the plane turned back before it disappeared. The oil slick in the water turned out not to be from the plane, or the door. Something isn't quite adding up here. Someone is covering up some key evidence.

it's aliens, or da joos. or jooish aliens.

Shhhh.... don't give anyone any ideas. The Jews are already responsible for global warming, trillion dollar deficit, every war, every mishap, ever middle east crisis and now they'll add the asians to the list.

This is The Lounge?

I can never tell.

This is the place for serious discussion.

So I will be serious in this thread from now on.

It was blown out of the sky by terrorists.

yes, terrorists usually want to hide "key evidence", like that they blew up a plane. my money is still on aliens.

This is The Lounge?

I can never tell.

yes, terrorists usually want to hide "key evidence", like that they blew up a plane. my money is still on aliens.

Yes. Illegal aliens. They were using stolen passports.

Nothing has been found, not even the purported 'door'. that turned out to be untrue. ZERO, NADA, NOTHING.

As of right now the plane has vanished without a single trace. If they don't find anything in a couple of days. The CT's will be out in full force (rightfully so)

One has to admit if they still don't find anything by Wednesday, this whole thing has ventured into the bizarre. Not that it isn't teetering on it any how.....

i think this whole thread is just a deflection attempt from the fact that a mexican drug lord heading the knights templar cartel was killed a second time yesterday.

This is The Lounge?

I can never tell.

Yes. Illegal aliens. They were using stolen passports.

i did not even know that there were legal aliens.

tumblr_myq464miN91ririjeo1_500.jpg

Forum List

Back