Title of Chief Phased Out in Toronto Due to Insult to Amerindians

I say we wipe out all all references to Indians, Indian words, indians in cinema and Indians in our history books. Let's just make it like they never existed. Would it really be much of a loss?

Christ, you people will cry about any little thing :rolleyes:
No, you got it all wrong. We aren't the ones who are saying the word "chief" is bad. Pay attention dummy.
Dude, you are whining about feeling slighted by the Toronto school board, because they're changing a word. You will be okay. I promise :itsok:

None of us feel slighted.

We are bemoaning the decline of our civilization.

Now that we have dealt with your lie, would you like to make a post on topic?

No, you got it all wrong. We aren't the ones who are saying the word "chief" is bad. Pay attention dummy.
Dude, you are whining about feeling slighted by the Toronto school board, because they're changing a word. You will be okay. I promise :itsok:

Toronto school board decides to change the title "Chief" to another title = decline of our civilization

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Toronto school board decides to change the title "Chief" to another title = decline of our civilization

Your pretense that you don't understand the concept of "symptom" is noted and dismissed as idiocy.

Your pretense that you don't understand the concept of "symptom" is noted and dismissed as idiocy.
Aww :itsok:

Aww :itsok:

I'm not sure what you think you are doing there.

My point was clear.

You acted as though you don't understand the concept of symptom.

That is idiotic. That nonsensical lie has been dismissed.

Do you have anything to say that is not an idiotic lie?

I'm not sure what you think you are doing there.

My point was clear.

You acted as though you don't understand the concept of symptom.

That is idiotic. That nonsensical lie has been dismissed.

Do you have anything to say that is not an idiotic lie?

Obviously all OldShit is good for any more, since Trump stomped Hillary all to hell, is to pretend that he is a blithering idiot.

Hmm, on second thought, maybe he isnt really doing all that much acting.....

Forum List

Back