TinyDancer and TNHarley call out Rightwinger and RDD_1210

Careful, ignorance isn't anything to clap about; I hear it's resistant to more and more antibiotics.

Ignorance? He was not clapping at your previous post, Mr. Plagiarism

Read slowly, I've been polite up 'til now, but it's time for the gloves to come off. You're ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance; nothing I posted approached "plagiarism" and nothing you posted made any sense.

You may actually believe what you write, and that is a burden you will always carry. Were you not a jerk I would have some pity for you, that you are, is also your burden.

Careful, ignorance isn't anything to clap about; I hear it's resistant to more and more antibiotics.

Read slowly, I've been polite up 'til now, but it's time for the gloves to come off. You're ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance; nothing I posted approached "plagiarism" and nothing you posted made any sense.

You may actually believe what you write, and that is a burden you will always carry. Were you not a jerk I would have some pity for you, that you are, is also your burden.

I accept that, however, you posted something that I had read WORD FOR WORD on a website when I was doing research. WORD FOR WORD. Coincedence? Na
You can think what you want. Care to go again? We can debate minimum wage or obama or something.
BTW, it is good you took those gloves off... Looks they are staind quit a bit, Cum Catcher

Last edited:

Correcto, I was applauding TNHarley and TD on whats sure to be a good bull fight..

LETS GET IT ON!!!! :lol:

I accept that, however, you posted something that I had read WORD FOR WORD on a website when I was doing research. WORD FOR WORD. Coincedence? Na
You can think what you want. Care to go again? We can debate minimum wage or obama or something.
BTW, it is good you took those gloves off... Looks they are staind quit a bit, Cum Catcher

Bullshit. You would post the evidence if true, and you would not need to resort to profane and vulgar rhetoric.

Bullshit. You would post the evidence if true, and you would not need to resort to profane and vulgar rhetoric.

I am not spending 3 hours to try and prove myself right. You and I know, and that is all that matters

I am not spending 3 hours to try and prove myself right. You and I know, and that is all that matters

You're right all right, right out of your mind. Remember when I mistakenly called you a liar? Now I know, It was not a mistake.

I'd like to interject a thing or two. You need a referee!!
Why? Someone has to determine what is bullshit and what is not. The ref will have to determine what the rules are. Will it be based on facts? Opinionated rhetoric? What counts as points? And of course, outside interference or aid, who's monitoring this? Will there be time limits between point and counterpoint?
The tag team debate thing just got complicated.
May I make a recommendation?

Attachments

• $referee_bh0p8dgc.jpg
    $referee_bh0p8dgc.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 102
Why? Someone has to determine what is bullshit and what is not. The ref will have to determine what the rules are. Will it be based on facts? Opinionated rhetoric? What counts as points? And of course, outside interference or aid, who's monitoring this? Will there be time limits between point and counterpoint?

omg I just got a tooth pulled but I'm in big time with you.

If we are going to have this room, ok I'm in pain, forum, I want my own Joey Styles. :eusa_shhh:

Or Gertner. I can't spell anymore. I wish they had this stuff when I was a kid and getting fillings.

We can do this. I love the new administrator. Some fun.

Last edited:

Hell ya.

I want you. Don't tap me out.....

YES yay I have to talk to my team mate but if you slide in and hold my opponents leg above his head, you are so hired.

:eusa_shhh:

Oh you are good. I love this forum. Some friends of mine in Britain are starting a betting forum on us. Well mainly the UK a lot of people forget that they are tied together.

They bet on everything over there. Trust me. I'm the winner. Hey they are my friends.
So you are going to have an audience?

Canuck thru the roof, UK you bet and probably some from Japan and South Korea and my son is engaged to a lovely young lady from the Phillapeans. Forgive me. No one even living there can spell this country.

But her whole family too/:eusa_angel: You got a world wide audience coming at you. :eusa_angel:

Oh you are good. I love this forum. Some friends of mine in Britain are starting a betting forum on us. Well mainly the UK a lot of people forget that they are tied together.

They bet on everything over there. Trust me. I'm the winner. Hey they are my friends.
So you are going to have an audience?

Canuck thru the roof, UK you bet and probably some from Japan and South Korea and my son is engaged to a lovely young lady from the Phillapeans. Forgive me. No one even living there can spell this country.

But her whole family too/:eusa_angel: You got a world wide audience coming at you. :eusa_angel:
We'll hire hair and make-up for you. Wardrobe will be contacting you tomorrow.

too bad everyone isn't here at the same time :( I was looking frwd to a good natured debate.

They both know. I sent messages yesterday. I know RDD just started ignoring me when I told him what it was about, and RW was posting yesterday, but IDK if he saw his message or not

Forum List

Back