TinyDancer and TNHarley call out Rightwinger and RDD_1210

Bullshit. You would post the evidence if true, and you would not need to resort to profane and vulgar rhetoric.

I am not spending 3 hours to try and prove myself right. You and I know, and that is all that matters

You're right all right, right out of your mind. Remember when I mistakenly called you a liar? Now I know, It was not a mistake.

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

burn

listening.jpg

Hell yea! I knew you were a good choice! RDD is not going to do it. Find a partner, man. We want to do a tag-team

So you are going to have an audience?

Canuck thru the roof, UK you bet and probably some from Japan and South Korea and my son is engaged to a lovely young lady from the Phillapeans. Forgive me. No one even living there can spell this country.

But her whole family too/:eusa_angel: You got a world wide audience coming at you. :eusa_angel:
We'll hire hair and make-up for you. Wardrobe will be contacting you tomorrow.

All we need is these guys, a cage and I'll sign a life long contract with you. :eusa_angel:

Oh and a good headliner like Extreme Championship Internet Debating so people can chant EC Dub at their work desks....some pyrotechnics and my own theme song. Not asking for much here. :) Oh and for my wardrobe...

Think Chyna. If you wouldn't mind. There's just something about leather.:eusa_shhh:

Oh this is too fun.

joey-styles.jpg

tumblr_l7lcv4jTae1qdq7lho1_400.jpg

styles.jpg

....and yes I'm a girl and play hockey (hey I'm a canuck and we have 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating)and love wrestling too. This was my favorite match ever! Even though it was WWF.

1082001_f520.jpg

I guess TD needs a personal trainer too. I think she ready to do some elbow drops and body slammin lol

Sorry I'm late getting here. I'll gladly debate if you still want me. What's the topic?

Royal Rumble? lol This is getting crazy! I like crazy

Forum List

Back