Rookie
Jun 4, 2010
outside of the flame zone.

Syrenn may pick the topic.

Syrenn may pick 3 of 5 judges

Syrenn may choose how many posts for each before the thread is over

What say you Syrenn?

:eusa_whistle:

I laugh at e-bullies who think they can force others to engage with them on their own terms. :eusa_clap:

• Banned
I laugh at e-bullies who think they can force others to engage with them on their own terms. :eusa_clap:

LOL no one was trying to force anyone to do anything Valerie. Did you notice the title of this sub forum before you entered? No, here let me help you out.

Bull Ring Discussions and Call-Outs

Syrenn is more than welcome to accept or decline at her discretion.

• Banned
outside of the flame zone.

Syrenn may pick the topic.

Syrenn may pick 3 of 5 judges

Syrenn may choose how many posts for each before the thread is over

What say you Syrenn?

:eusa_whistle:

I am surprised you didn't do this in an pm. Razor! :)

well, I DID seriously consider starting a thread that said I was going to challenge Syrenn on Friday and then never follow through with it, but decided against it :poke:

• Banned
We have done this in the legal section before...and you lost... remember? So unless you want to discuss your many socks/persona honestly..... ask dante to jack you off.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...57-okay-lawyers-i-wanna-know-who-s-right.html

oh...and just a side note...i will be interested to see if this thread goes poof as so many of your other damning threads have.

who "won or lost" in that thread is not only debatable it is irrelevant to THIS challenge.Even if you think you "won" you should be more than ready to accept this more formal challenge.

We have done this in the legal section before...and you lost... remember? So unless you want to discuss your many socks/persona honestly..... ask dante to jack you off.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...57-okay-lawyers-i-wanna-know-who-s-right.html

oh...and just a side note...i will be interested to see if this thread goes poof as so many of your other damning threads have.

who "won or lost" in that thread is not only debatable it is irrelevant to THIS challenge.Even if you think you "won" you should be more than ready to accept this more formal challenge.

as i said.... we have been this way before ...and you lost.

i also said...if you want to talk about your socks honestly... i would be happy to question you.

So.... take it or leave it. Your choice.

notice his first choice....... no he cant help his obsession.

oh wait...maybe he should take you on about his military career.......

Come on syrenn pick a good topic and have a debate! Healthcare, Immigration etc make this happen.

come on ck.... that is a VERY good topic for debate. We shall see if the liar still wants to lie....

He said i may pick a topic and judges...... there were no riders on that......

Come on syrenn pick a good topic and have a debate! Healthcare, Immigration etc make this happen.

come on ck.... that is a VERY good topic for debate. We shall see if the liar still wants to lie....

He said i may pick a topic and judges...... there were no riders on that......

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's not a debate, we get enough of that nonsense in the Kindling Zone. Pick something else..

Sorry but this sounds super creepy. Even if you believe the problems Syrenn has with Conhog are unfounded, you know the nature of the problems.

Encouraging her to have anything to do with Conhog sounds like encouraging someone to go play minigolf with someone she has sought a restraining order against.

A judge might not grant the restraining order but to try to throw the two parties together socially?

Uber creepy.

Sorry but this sounds super creepy. Even if you believe the problems Syrenn has with Conhog are unfounded, you know the nature of the problems.

Encouraging her to have anything to do with Conhog sounds like encouraging someone to go play minigolf with someone she has sought a restraining order against.

A judge might not grant the restraining order but to try to throw the two parties together socially?

Uber creepy.

Quit hijacking a thread with stupidity. This is for a debate on current/past events not dinner and a movie. Go home Amelia

as i said.... we have been this way before ...and you lost.

i also said...if you want to talk about your socks honestly... i would be happy to question you.

So.... take it or leave it. Your choice.

so you decline...........

Obviously, Conjob is infatuated with Syrenn.

Just more evidence of his proclivity for stalking female board members .......... :cool:

I think it's in his best interest to try to calm things down a little. Maybe that's what he is trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back