Tiny Hands boyfriend is really angry. I suspect they are no longer going together.

R

rdean

Kremlin doesn't find Trump's Clinton ad funny

The 15-second video posted to Trump's Instagram account includes Putin showing off his martial arts skills, portraying him as one of the United States' "toughest opponents."

It then shows a clip of Clinton, the Democratic presidential front-runner, barking like a dog before cutting to video of Putin laughing, with text stating, "We don't need to be a punchline!"

Putin called Trump a "bright and talented person" during his news conference in December. Trump, who has repeatedly said he'd get along with Putin, said it was a "great honor" to receive the compliment.

-------------------------------------

Tiny Hand Trump's love for Putin has been tarnished. Trump believe's it was one of his most marketable assets.

But But,
rwTmWZl.jpg

^^ :lmao: You know all the GOP would have to do to knock the democrat in sheep's clothing off his pedestal would be to play up his fearful retreat from the Chicago rally, sending a surrogate to the podium to cancel it while he hid in a hotel room, his grabbing and hugging his security when the guy jumped up from the crowd... and any other whining wimp type behaviors. They fail to understand how closely set together the eyes are and how low the hairline is in general of the Trumpsters. They respect strength... Hello? So, show them weakness in Donald Trump and watch them not continue to worship him.

In fact, one well placed commercial suggesting his followers like men with "tiny hands", may even have tiny hands themselves...well...you get the picture..

I'm sure that Herr Drumpf has wet dreams about the two of them grappling, and vice versa.

What's funny is... for all the aggressive attempts to derail the Trump train by the more establishment types, they fail to get that your poster, Carla Danger, or some of the ones rdean posted on page 1 would drain Trump loyalists away by the tens of thousands if they felt America was associating them with weakness or a tiny dick. That's all it would take. Someone spent like what 30 minutes on photoshop drawing up the solution for the GOP's nightmare? And the Rove gang sits around trying to expose nuances of immigration policy hoping the herd thinks cerebrally enough to see reason about Trump's wall for example.

One photoshopped "tiny hands" poster tweeted and circulated millions of times and it's game over for Trump.

Who cares about tiny hands?

Like an old girl friend of mine once said, referring to another part of me: "It may not be the biggest, but it sure is the cutest".

Who cares about tiny hands?

Like an old girl friend of mine once said, referring to another part of me: "It may not be the biggest, but it sure is the cutest".
I'll bet a large portion of Trump supporters care about tiny hands.

Forum List

Back