Times Magazine Columnist Mans Up for Fake News on Trump

Yeah, no. Satire, least of all on Tweeter, are not "misquotes". They're intentional fiction.

Dumb shit.
So you’re saying the Left are gullible and fall for satire.

Okay.

I don't traffic in blanket statements, so no.

Ask Cecilie1200 about that. She tried to hang that on me and when I challenged her to demonstrate it she ran away and continues to run away to the present moment. Because she's a wimp who (also) can't admit when she's wrong.

"The left" are as a group, nothing. "The right" are as a group, nothing. These are abstract concepts, not fucking clubs, and they have zero to do with intelligence or personality traits.

Figure that out.

What you've got here is transparently mendacious tribalist BULLSHIT. The operation of satire involves a creative use of fiction. It's about "imagine if X happened". You can't sit here and make a fucking Checkers speech about "I'm too stupid to figure it out and I took it literally".

Yeah, no. Satire, least of all on Tweeter, are not "misquotes". They're intentional fiction.

Dumb shit.
So you’re saying the Left are gullible and fall for satire.

Okay.

I don't traffic in blanket statements, so no.

Ask Cecilie1200 about that. She tried to hang that on me and when I challenged her to demonstrate it she ran away and continues to run away to the present moment. Because she's a wimp who (also) can't admit when she's wrong.

"The left" are as a group, nothing. "The right" are as a group, nothing. These are abstract concepts, not fucking clubs, and they have zero to do with intelligence or personality traits.

Figure that out.

What you've got here is transparently mendacious tribalist BULLSHIT. The operation of satire involves a creative use of fiction. It's about "imagine if X happened". You can't sit here and make a fucking Checkers speech about "I'm too stupid to figure it out and I took it literally".
The Times columnist manned up and apologized. You’re obviously not man enough.

If he’s ever in shouting distance I’ll let you know what I call that fat piece of shit

Your characterization is unfair to pieces of shit. At least they serve a purpose, as compost.

If he’s ever in shouting distance I’ll let you know what I call that fat piece of shit
You sound bitter.

"Bitter" would better describe stuff like, say:

• Really, the libel laws should be changed to hold Fake News Media accountable!
  • Clearer about what? Making up a quote? You have problems.
  • You seriously deserve to be suspended from Twitter for that fake "quote". If Twitter won't do it for you, perhaps you'll consider a voluntary one-week absence to take accountability and responsibility. #tcot
  • We’re not holding our breath for Twitter to suspend Bremmer anytime soon.
  • More accurately, you’re a dishonest clod who should never be taken seriously.
  • Just delete your whole account.
  • Sure, some lefty will buy your bull, but nobody will ever look at your tweets again, without mocking you.
  • * Warning .. I am a lying POS, and only a leftist moron would believe anything I say regarding Donald Trump
  • Gee, I can’t figure out why people don’t trust journalists
  • Comedy is not your forte, neither is conducting yourself seriously as a journalist. Do better.
  • You should not be taken seriously as a journalist. And your "joke" was not a joke, it was an attempt to put something out there as fact that you knew to be false, aka #FakeNews. You should not hold any journalism job after doing that.

---- not only a world of butthurt rushing in to white-knight for a cult leader under the guise of "Duuuuh, I didn't get the joke", complete with calls for censorship all over the place but ..... check out those three on the end.

Here are creatures, walking among us even now, who actually believe that fucking TWITTER is "journalism".

Guess who the joke's on.

Oh and of course, add to that list of bullet points:
  • an internet message board wag with no life propagating fake news

You may resume jerking off to your orange god now.

You sound bitter.

"Bitter" would better describe stuff like, say:

• Really, the libel laws should be changed to hold Fake News Media accountable!
  • Clearer about what? Making up a quote? You have problems.
  • You seriously deserve to be suspended from Twitter for that fake "quote". If Twitter won't do it for you, perhaps you'll consider a voluntary one-week absence to take accountability and responsibility. #tcot
  • We’re not holding our breath for Twitter to suspend Bremmer anytime soon.
  • More accurately, you’re a dishonest clod who should never be taken seriously.
  • Just delete your whole account.
  • Sure, some lefty will buy your bull, but nobody will ever look at your tweets again, without mocking you.
  • * Warning .. I am a lying POS, and only a leftist moron would believe anything I say regarding Donald Trump
  • Gee, I can’t figure out why people don’t trust journalists
  • Comedy is not your forte, neither is conducting yourself seriously as a journalist. Do better.
  • You should not be taken seriously as a journalist. And your "joke" was not a joke, it was an attempt to put something out there as fact that you knew to be false, aka #FakeNews. You should not hold any journalism job after doing that.

---- not only a world of butthurt rushing in to white-knight for a cult leader under the guise of "Duuuuh, I didn't get the joke", complete with calls for censorship all over the place but ..... check out those three on the end.

Here are creatures, walking among us even now, who actually believe that fucking TWITTER is "journalism".

Guess who the joke's on.

Oh and of course, add to that list of bullet points:
  • an internet message board wag with no life propagating fake news

You may resume jerking off to your orange god now.
You sound agitated.

Ha! This lying sack of garbage simply got caught. He didn’t think anyone would mind that he just fabricated stuff to get Trump. He should be fired because whatever credibility he possessed is now gone. Can you imagine if someone in the media had made up a stupid quote and attributed it to Obama? Would such person ever work in the media again?

Time Magazine Columnist Who Forged Trump Quote Apologizes

Ha! This lying sack of garbage simply got caught. He didn’t think anyone would mind that he just fabricated stuff to get Trump. He should be fired because whatever credibility he possessed is now gone. Can you imagine if someone in the media had made up a stupid quote and attributed it to Obama? Would such person ever work in the media again?

Fox and Rush etc etc do it all the time and never apologize or retract. Not journalists at all.

Fox and Rush etc etc do it all the time and never apologize or retract. Not journalists at all.
Examples ?

We did this already DUMBASS. Where it was also pointed out that satire is not 'lying' since by definition it requires fiction.

Holy SHIT the depths you assclowns are willing to stoop to just to appear fucking stupid....

Fucking parrots. Lining up all day to all squawk the same shit, never bothering to vet their own source.

Examples ?

This is one of my favourites --------

Amazing that "they don't mention" Sherrod Brown is black innit? Why do you think they "don't mention" that?

Fox and Rush etc etc do it all the time and never apologize or retract.
No they don't! Stop lying!

You seem a little angry. I guess you're triggered by winning so much. :D

Examples ?

This is one of my favourites --------

Amazing that "they don't mention" Sherrod Brown is black innit? Why do you think they "don't mention" that?

As for Fox Noise, where do you even start....

oreilly-foley-d-3.jpg
fnc-20091204-raspoll.jpg
mark%20sanford.JPG

untitled.bmp
<< pic of Tina Fey
aretha-franklin-patti-labelle-549x315.jpg
<< pic of Patti Labelle

'Member how Jon Stewart busted Sean Inannity for using fake footage and Inannity was forced to apologize? Good times.

..... and of course who could forget this all-time classic:

cutsaid.jpg

Forum List

Back