Time traveling crucifixion paradox.......

No, Christianity isn't pagan worship, although some officials did mingle or try to trump one's festival with an other's. Christians worship Christ, not December 25th.

So why did every church I ever went to have a Christmas tree inside the church?
That is Pagan.

Do you have a point? So what if it is 'pagan'? It's been adopted as a part of Christmas and it is what it is, despite of where it orignated hundreds of years ago. You people really need to get a life.

Which also makes me wonder..........if the Christians have messed up this part of the story, what else did they mess up as well?

Bingo!

How do you come to the determination that they 'messed' anything up? :cuckoo:

Well...........for starters, the translation of Genesis 1:1 isn't "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth", it's actually "In A beginning".

Then, there's the fact that God didn't order Abraham to take his son up to be sacrificed, He actually said "please".

Oh yeah.............in the 10 Commandments it's not "thou shalt not kill" it's actually "thou shalt not MURDER".

And one more thing................they're not really the 10 Commandments, literally translated from the Hebrew it's actually the 10 Utterances.

So, that's just for starters..................shall I continue?

We can talk about the Rapture myth.

This year, Passover is from April 6th to April 14th.

Easter is on the 8th of April.

Now.............Yeshua showed up in Jerusalem to celebrate Passover, and He was crucified on the Friday after it started.

If the last day of Passover is the 14th, why do Christians celebrate His resurrection before He was crucified?

Because he was crucified, and resurrected, 2000 years ago.

It is all a conspiracy to confuse liberals enough to get them to vote another Bush into office.

Well...........for starters, the translation of Genesis 1:1 isn't "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth", it's actually "In A beginning".

Then, there's the fact that God didn't order Abraham to take his son up to be sacrificed, He actually said "please".

Oh yeah.............in the 10 Commandments it's not "thou shalt not kill" it's actually "thou shalt not MURDER".

And one more thing................they're not really the 10 Commandments, literally translated from the Hebrew it's actually the 10 Utterances.

Did you have a point with all that? Most of what you listed is common knowledge? Even if it were true, translations are translations, how would it change the meaning behind the ten 'commandments'? It wouldn't. You always act like you have some kind of knowledge that others, especially Christians, don't have. I'm not sure where you get that idea from, but it doesn't make you look very bright to assume that you 'know' something that christians don't. Do you think you're the only person on the planet that's studied history or the Bible? If you think most christians are ignorant of most of the things you post, you really need to get out more.

Did you have a point with all that? Most of what you listed is common knowledge? Even if it were true, translations are translations, how would it change the meaning behind the ten 'commandments'? It wouldn't. You always act like you have some kind of knowledge that others, especially Christians, don't have. I'm not sure where you get that idea from, but it doesn't make you look very bright to assume that you 'know' something that christians don't. Do you think you're the only person on the planet that's studied history or the Bible? If you think most christians are ignorant of most of the things you post, you really need to get out more.

Why so defensive Newby? Did I touch a nerve?

Forum List

Back