Time to wake up to whitey and blacky

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Guess what, both whitey and blacky are being passed over by the new pioneers coming from actual oppression and actual lower than subpar living. And that's coming from asia, (china, Korea, India, Vietnam, Pakistan. They've been coming over for a while now, and now the hard work, smart choices, and wisdom and frugality have been paying off. They have been following principles that made this country great, as opposed to the BS Arguments the "natives" have been fighting over...In the next couple years both whitey and blacky will release the Asians have said "excuse me, passing on your left." a long ass time ago, and are now too far ahed to catch up with. Not for a few decades at least. The pioneers whose settled this country, who risked everything coming here, and those forced to come here...there's no advantage. For either of you. If there was you wouldn't be getting your asses kicked the way you have...

In other words WAKE UP, YOU BOTH ARE IN LAST PLACE. The government reflects what y'all are. Lazy assholes, who don't do anything new, but just cling to the current power establishment. Just thank your lucky fucking stars Chinese government is so intent on control of their country they don't realize that they'd could much more easily control world if they'd release their citizens, so that the citizens wouldn't have to come to America to achieve what they (and all humans are [they just recognize it more coming from hardship and corruptness) are capable off.

DUH, YALL GOT LAPPED, and didn't even see it happen. Learn from it, and stop pointing fingers. Pointing fingers doesn't get you where you want to go, your feet do

And jews will still own most of the real estate in the cities as well as the diamond district, Hollywood, democrats, public schools and other stuff that needs to be divested! By the way, your avatar reminds me I need to my Trane music wheel explanation!

Guess what, both whitey and blacky are being passed over by the new pioneers coming from actual oppression and actual lower than subpar living. And that's coming from asia, (china, Korea, India, Vietnam, Pakistan. They've been coming over for a while now, and now the hard work, smart choices, and wisdom and frugality have been paying off. They have been following principles that made this country great, as opposed to the BS Arguments the "natives" have been fighting over...In the next couple years both whitey and blacky will release the Asians have said "excuse me, passing on your left." a long ass time ago, and are now too far ahed to catch up with. Not for a few decades at least. The pioneers whose settled this country, who risked everything coming here, and those forced to come here...there's no advantage. For either of you. If there was you wouldn't be getting your asses kicked the way you have...

In other words WAKE UP, YOU BOTH ARE IN LAST PLACE. The government reflects what y'all are. Lazy assholes, who don't do anything new, but just cling to the current power establishment. Just thank your lucky fucking stars Chinese government is so intent on control of their country they don't realize that they'd could much more easily control world if they'd release their citizens, so that the citizens wouldn't have to come to America to achieve what they (and all humans are [they just recognize it more coming from hardship and corruptness) are capable off.

DUH, YALL GOT LAPPED, and didn't even see it happen. Learn from it, and stop pointing fingers. Pointing fingers doesn't get you where you want to go, your feet do

That's a whole lot of mumbo-jumbo...the talking part is done....can you link us to some demo's from trusted sources? That would be great...thanks!

And jews will still own most of the real estate in the cities as well as the diamond district, Hollywood, democrats, public schools and other stuff that needs to be divested! By the way, your avatar reminds me I need to my Trane music wheel explanation!
LOOK Someone AWAKE !

Forum List

Back