Time to profile white men?

I am all for profiling! One deranged white guy is way more dangerous than one typical black thug! There are always red flags with the nuts. However, there are ten thousand typical black thugs for every deranged white guy.

Accurate profiling goes far beyond race, religion and ethnicity.
It is a very effective tool for solving crimes after the fact, but not so effective for preventing crimes.
The OP is a flawed premise.

profiling creates labeling, labeling creates a mindset, a mindset creates a way of life. If I am a black kid living in Trenton and am profilied as a thug, well I already lost the battle so why dont I just live up to it. profiling is not a good idea, we will just end up creating more criminals then we had in the first place.

When will we go after someone for the information given? If it's a white man go after a white man. If it's a black man go after a black man...

Really how fucking hard is it? Or is this just something to destroy our legal system in this country.

maybe blacks should stop causing tens of times more crime per population?

profiling creates labeling, labeling creates a mindset, a mindset creates a way of life. If I am a black kid living in Trenton and am profilied as a thug, well I already lost the battle so why dont I just live up to it. profiling is not a good idea, we will just end up creating more criminals then we had in the first place.

maybe blacks should have parents that teach them not to be that? Ever think of it?

maybe blacks should have parents that teach them not to be that? Ever think of it?

Sort of an ignorant statement, but ill adress it anyways. This is a cultural question, Should we as a nation start to profile own? I am saying that, that will do more harm then it would good.

Hey, if people are okay with profiling Muslims because they are more likely to commit acts of terrorism, then they should be okay with profiling white men to prevent mass shootings.

Yep, we are. Now, explain how it works. Whats the best way to implement this plan?

Treat every white man like they are a Muslim.

Either that, or you leave both white men and Muslims alone because the vast majority of them are decent people.

How would treating white people as if theyre muslims, stop "crazy white man" crimes? Do you even think before you post? Thats an absurd remedy and youre fucking dumb for suggesting it. Do us all a favor and dont respond in this thread anymore.

Sort of an ignorant statement, but ill adress it anyways. This is a cultural question, Should we as a nation start to profile own? I am saying that, that will do more harm then it would good.

Really, asshole?

It is the parents job to bring up their children to be resonsable adults. If you disagree then no wonder there's so much problems. Next why not use common sense? If the witness/victim says the "bad guy" is white then go after the white guy. Get it???

Do you even think before you post?

Yep, we are. Now, explain how it works. Whats the best way to implement this plan?

Either that, or you leave both white men and Muslims alone because the vast majority of them are decent people.

How would treating white people as if theyre muslims, stop "crazy white man" crimes? Do you even think before you post? Thats an absurd remedy and youre fucking dumb for suggesting it. Do us all a favor and dont respond in this thread anymore.

Seeing how islam is at war with our country, you damn straight we should profile middle easterns.

Seeing how islam is at war with our country, you damn straight we should profile middle easterns.

It would be stupid not to. Racial profiling is merely another way of saying "logical detective work".

How does profiling Muslims help to prevent terrorism, fuckwit?

Islam is not at war with you, you moron. It never has been.

Granny says Uncle Ferd poses a striking profile...

... which is pro'bly why she always whoppin' him upside the head...

... when he don't lissen to her.
:eusa_shifty:

If racial profiling will stop mass murders from happening, lets do it, but I dont see how it would. Anyone got an example of how this would work? Do we shake down all white people and ask them, "are you crazy"?

Just ask the Mayor of New York City with his controversial "Stop & Frisk" program, you can't tell him it's not effective and denies even his own data and other data that tells him differently.

It is Ok to do this to non Whites, but not Whites. This is America!!!!

It seems to be working well for Israel. Im sure you will ignore the obvious though and continue to believe in stupid shit.

It seems to be working well for Israel. Im sure you will ignore the evidence though and continue to believe in stupid shit.

I am a Muslim, and if you passed me in the street, you wouldn't know it. Care to explain how you would profile me?

If racial profiling will stop mass murders from happening, lets do it, but I dont see how it would. Anyone got an example of how this would work? Do we shake down all white people and ask them, "are you crazy"?

Just ask the Mayor of New York City with his controversial "Stop & Frisk" program, you can't tell him it's not effective and denies even his own data and other data that tells him differently.

It is Ok to do this to non Whites, but not Whites. This is America!!!!

If white people have a problem with gun crimes in inner cities, they should be stopped and frisked.

Forum List

Back