Time to invade Yemen?

Invasions are the answer to all of our problems

Diplomacy is for pussies

I thought everyone was going to love us now that Barack Hussein was President?

What the FUCK?!

Why don't we just invade everybody and get it over with? :doubt:

Yeah just send nukes to random places in the Middle East and set it to the 1812 overture, it'd be great </sarcasm>

Anyone who wants to start a war we don't need doesn't really care all that much about the deficit.

Without the draft, we simply do not have the resources, and you KNOW the GOP will never support a reimplementation of the draft. They might have to actually go and do some fighting for a change.

No. This Government is already bombing them around the clock and that's bad enough as far as i'm concerned. Does this Administration really believe that the more bombs they drop on Yemen,the less Terrorists there will be? Seems to me they are only creating more Terrorists. Just my opinion anyway.

So if we need to invade and rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan to keep America safe, and the new bombs are coming out of Yemen, then perhaps we should simply saddle up our ships and send the Marines to Yemen?

NW Republican: Time to invade Yemen!

Oh the joys of having the GOP back in power.....

Read the article retard, its a GOP antiAfghan War piece! The author is being ironical when he is saying invade Yemen, in order to get out his message the we should leave Afghanistan!

Hopey Changey is bombing Yemen around the clock. So take it up with him. No one wants to hear that stale BOOOOOOOSH shit anymore. Time for some new material. Seriously.

Without the draft, we simply do not have the resources, and you KNOW the GOP will never support a reimplementation of the draft. They might have to actually go and do some fighting for a change.

No enlisted unit wants a draftee unit behind them or with them.
How come you do not know that?

Because I, unlike yourself, understand mathemetaics and know that a draftee's body stops a bullet every bit as well as a volunteer's. Why don't you know THAT?

So if we need to invade and rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan to keep America safe, and the new bombs are coming out of Yemen, then perhaps we should simply saddle up our ships and send the Marines to Yemen?

NW Republican: Time to invade Yemen!

Oh the joys of having the GOP back in power.....

Read the article retard, its a GOP antiAfghan War piece! The author is being ironical when he is saying invade Yemen, in order to get out his message the we should leave Afghanistan!

I am going out on a limb here and guessing that "sarcasm" wasn't part of your Home School curriculum?

Last edited:
Seriously,take it up with Hopey Changey. He's the one bombing Yemen around the clock. Write him a letter or something for God's sake. The BOOOOOOOSH shit is just soo boring & stale. Man,the DNC really does need to feed its sheep some fresh Talking Points. SHEESH!

We should to to Yemen and Pakistan exactly what we should have done to Afghanistan and Iraq. Let large highly skilled and well-trained CIA teams take out the individual cells one by one. The cost of large-scaled invasions isn't worth it and we have to find a more innovative and smart way of taking out our enemies. We can't keep occupying nations, it's to much damn money.

So your beloved Hopey Changey is bombing Yemen 24/7 and it's Bush's fault? Yea you guys have completely lost it at this point. You're fuckin deranged. If you don't like bombing Yemen than why don't you give your Hopey Changey a call to complain? Hey good luck with that. Man what a bunch of nutters.

So your beloved Hopey Changey is bombing Yemen 24/7 and it's Bush's fault? Yea you guys have completely lost it at this point. You're fuckin deranged. If you don't like bombing Yemen than why don't you give your Hopey Changey a call to complain? Hey good luck with that. Man what a bunch of nutters.

You're the only one who said anything about Bush in this entire fucking thread, retard.

You're the only one who said anything about Bush in this entire fucking thread, retard.

Read. SHEESH!

Forum List

Back