Time to fire that Democrat bitch puppet Mueller?

Should Mueller, Rosenstein, and anybody associated be fired by President Trump?

• Yes, immediately

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Yes, fire Sessions as well

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No, not until Mueller produces his report

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No, not even after Mueller produces his report

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Not only is Mueller a Republican. So is just about everyone else on Mueller's team.

Tee hee. giggle, giggle, tiny burp.

The FBI is violating attorney-client privilege
son, you really need to step outside of the white.
I'm neither white nor anyone's son. And don't edit my posts, hillbilly.

All the more reason to fire them. It's more than a couple of Republicans. The FBI is violating attorney-client privilege, thus far refusing to turn over congressionally subpoenaed documents regarding FISA and Hillary after given a deadline, only to be given a new one, etc, etc.

They're running roughshod over the Constitution. Fire them and let them cry harder.
I didn't edit your post.
Yes you did. Don't do it any more, hillbilly.
No I didn't
Yes you did, pucker boy. Now dry your tears and stop editing posts. You'll feel like a man if you do.

son, you really need to step outside of the white.

All the more reason to fire them. It's more than a couple of Republicans. The FBI is violating attorney-client privilege, thus far refusing to turn over congressionally subpoenaed documents regarding FISA and Hillary after given a deadline, only to be given a new one, etc, etc.

They're running roughshod over the Constitution. Fire them and let them cry harder.
I didn't edit your post.
No I didn't
Yes you did, pucker boy. Now dry your tears and stop editing posts. You'll feel like a man if you do.
I edited no posts, you little attack poodle.

I didn't edit your post.
No I didn't
Yes you did, pucker boy. I see you growing already.

I didn't edit your post.
No I didn't
Yes you did, pucker boy. I see you growing already.
No. It is not "editing" to respond to one of a serious of statements, when context is not an issue. Which, it was not. As anyone can see for themselves.

By the way, you're a little crybaby.

I didn't edit your post.
No I didn't
Little attack poodle?
Hilarious!

I didn't edit your post.
No I didn't
Little attack poodle?
Hilarious!

Have some bacon and bathe.

Not only is Mueller a Republican. So is just about everyone else on Mueller's team.

Tee hee. giggle, giggle, tiny burp.
Actually his entire team are Democrat overzealous thugs with a history of getting their convictions overturned.

True story dude. :cool:

If any there may be one or two at best, and won't add up to 2/3 of both houses. No evidence of high crime means Dems are conducting a partisan witch hunt, because they suffered major butthurt in 2016 election and are now trying to conduct a coup d'etat and remove a duly elected president. Like I said even if they start the proceedings, the Americans will make them pay an even higher price than they already have.

But, be my guest and keep jerking off to those Libtard fantasies.

YOu keep working on the assumption that Republicans love Trump. Trust me, most of the GOP representatives in Congress would LOVE to be rid of the man.

We should point out that Richard Nixon was "duly elected", winning 49 states and 60% of the vote, and he was still forced to resign over a break in he didn't order.

The Orange Shitgibbon isn't fit to carry Nixon's briefcase.

If any there may be one or two at best, and won't add up to 2/3 of both houses. No evidence of high crime means Dems are conducting a partisan witch hunt, because they suffered major butthurt in 2016 election and are now trying to conduct a coup d'etat and remove a duly elected president. Like I said even if they start the proceedings, the Americans will make them pay an even higher price than they already have.

YOu keep working on the assumption that Republicans love Trump. Trust me, most of the GOP representatives in Congress would LOVE to be rid of the man.

We should point out that Richard Nixon was "duly elected", winning 49 states and 60% of the vote, and he was still forced to resign over a break in he didn't order.

The Orange Shitgibbon isn't fit to carry Nixon's briefcase.
Who said republicans love Trump? Remember he defeated 17 name brand republicans to get the nomination, most of them well funded by the establishment. But do they hate Trump more than handing in the reigns of govt. to the crooked treasonous anti American Dems? Surely not.

Based on today's events, where the FBI is now using fascist police state tactics invading the offices of president's attorney, basically like thieves breaking and entering, acquiring private / privileged client attorney documents. This is not only illegal, but a total violation of constitutional separation of powers where one party is using it's own deep state actors in the FBI to overthrow a president. It's time Rosenstein, Mueller, and anybody associated with them are given the boot.

We know this happened because the probe is getting very close to getting their hands on the 1.5 million documents showing treason at the FBI, CIA and previous Obama admin officials. They had no choice but to carry this outrageous attack on our Democracy as a way to protect themselves from being put in prison.
Listen up stupid......I know you live and breath Fake News, but at some point you mindless simp, you must come to terms with the fact....TRUMP IS A LYING SACK OF DOG SHIT AND SO ARE HIS SUPPORTERS...OWN IT:1peleas:

Based on today's events, where the FBI is now using fascist police state tactics invading the offices of president's attorney, basically like thieves breaking and entering, acquiring private / privileged client attorney documents. This is not only illegal, but a total violation of constitutional separation of powers where one party is using it's own deep state actors in the FBI to overthrow a president. It's time Rosenstein, Mueller, and anybody associated with them are given the boot.

We know this happened because the probe is getting very close to getting their hands on the 1.5 million documents showing treason at the FBI, CIA and previous Obama admin officials. They had no choice but to carry this outrageous attack on our Democracy as a way to protect themselves from being put in prison.

I get a huge kick how the most respected people in the country, by both parties, suddenly become the focus of the hacks as soon as they say/do anything Donnie boy doesn't like.

the embassy was already moved to Jerusalem. you can start giving a damn about THIS country now.
Wow you lost me there. THIS COUNTRY and its duly elected president have been under siege by a crooked media, and corrupt and treasonous CIA, FBI, and ex Obama officials. Wake up!
You do realize the stupid jeuvenile video you post undermines all your made up small mind blabs?
Education again?
Do tell.
I suspect no PhD ??
Am I wrong?

I guess you could be right, but I really doubt it.
What is in doubt? There will not be a big enough majority to impeach that is a fact. The Dems are indeed stupid enough to impeach, regardless of whether a "high crime" has occured. It will look like a joke and the country will see right through what the Dems are trying to do, remove a duly elected president from power. Trump will stay as president and Dems will get killed in 2020 because they have not had any positive message but "we hate Trump" to offer the American people since 2016.

Looks like you are assuming no republicans will join the democrats. Big mistake on your part. Just consider how many of those republicans were never Trumpers before he won the primary.

No evidence?
You mean in your small made up mind?
Patience my friend, watergate took 4 years
Libtard says it all.
Zero education
Yeah no evidence, so they got desperate and they raided and violated client attorney rights like jackbooted thugs, over an NDA with a whore.
Total garbage.
How do you know no evidence genius?

All done legally which requires way more than usual for attorney/ client.
You seem to ignore the judges.
What do you think ? They showed up and bashed the door down?
Such stupidity

Not for impeachment, not for firing Muller, both sides doing much damage. this party over country needs to stop.

Listen up stupid......I know you live and breath Fake News, but at some point you mindless simp, you must come to terms with the fact....TRUMP IS A LYING SACK OF DOG SHIT AND SO ARE HIS SUPPORTERS...OWN IT:1peleas:
And what would a Stalinist, Obama loving, fake news consuming Libtard like you be?

Forum List

Back