Time to destroy iran nuke weapons program

The logical response for Iran would be to insist Israel remove its nuclear arsenal for Iran to not build one for itself - and a complete nuclear disarmament would be a safer middle east for everyone.

The logical response for Iran would be to insist Israel remove its nuclear arsenal for Iran to not build one for itself - and a complete nuclear disarmament would be a safer middle east for everyone.

No equation here. Israel is not the aggressor nation making efforts to blow away an entire people for theological reasons.as Iran.

Should we wait? Why? Hit the nuke sites and destabilize the regime we can work with the pro-American opposition there, Iran is working feverishly to get Nukes why is that? Better now than late,r but it’s an election year, Obama won’t do it, He probably wouldn’t do it regardless

Nuclear Inspectors Say Their Mission to Iran Has Failed

Like no one could EVER see that coming.

Here's my shocked face... :eek:

We dicked around in Libya when we KNEW this was inevitable.

Totally agree. Add EGYPT to your point also.
It's funny. I recall back in 2006 through 2008 arguing about Iran and their nuclear program with lefties. They denied as best they could, even with facts about the process of enrichment given to them AND explained to them, that Iran would never use enriched U for a weapon. In this age, there are no longer any real uses for enriched U EXCEPT for weapons.

They are probably STILL in denial.

:rolleyes:

Should we wait? Why? Hit the nuke sites and destabilize the regime we can work with the pro-American opposition there, Iran is working feverishly to get Nukes why is that? Better now than late,r but it’s an election year, Obama won’t do it, He probably wouldn’t do it regardless

We need to. But,Obama supports those and validates those who want Israeli destruction.

Like no one could EVER see that coming.

Here's my shocked face... :eek:

We dicked around in Libya when we KNEW this was inevitable.

It's funny. I recall back in 2006 through 2008 arguing about Iran and their nuclear program with lefties. They denied as best they could, even with facts about the process of enrichment given to them AND explained to them, that Iran would never use enriched U for a weapon. In this age, there are no longer any real uses for enriched U EXCEPT for weapons.

A lot of so-called conservatives are,too.

And what evidence do you have, if any, that should Israel actually agree to this suicidal pact that the Iranians would keep their end of the deal?

A lot of so-called conservatives are,too.
I'd say those on the right who have a more libertarian bent definitely are. That's where I differ greatly from them. We MUST be involved in these sorts of foreign situations.

How many unnecessary wars in the Middle East will it take to convince some of you that we ought to stop doing that?
Libya?

I mean, really?

So, that covers your comment about unnecessary wars.

But, we're talking about necessary wars.

Maybe you'd like to start a thread of your own on those unnecessary ones.

I totally agree, the sooner these IslamoNazi meet their virgin camels in heaven, the better off the world.:clap2:

imager.php
[/URL] GIFSoup[/IMG]

....and liquidate its fake, illegitimate regime of thugs and murderers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/22/w...pectors-wont-visit-nuclear-sites.html?_r=2&hp

"International nuclear inspectors reported Tuesday evening that their mission to Iran had failed, with Tehran blocking their access to a site the inspectors believe could have been used for tests on how to produce a nuclear weapon, and refusing to agree to a process for resolving questions about other “possible military dimensions” to its nuclear program."

================================================

It is obvious to all those with a brain (except our very own fake president, obama) that diplomacy is completely pointless at this time.

Only a military option can be used, and the termination of this awful, tyrannical regime of terrorists is required.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c]Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - YouTube[/ame]

How many unnecessary wars in the Middle East will it take to convince some of you that we ought to stop doing that?
Libya?

I mean, really?

I opposed the Libya intervention.

You're an idiot. Did we need to go to war with the Soviets? They got nukes 60 years ago.

Libya?

I mean, really?

Bingo. I agree totally. I'm the same way as you.

Libya?

I mean, really?

I opposed the Libya intervention.

You're an idiot. Did we need to go to war with the Soviets? They got nukes 60 years ago.
Let us know when you have an analogy to discuss.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back