Time to "demilitarize".....the media!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I was looking at a photo of an old journalist in Vietnam. He had on no hat, and just a t-shirt, pants, and little carry pack. He was ducking behind a tank....that was actually shooting.

TODAY...I see American media members in Israel and other hot-spots. They wear a big military style bullet proof vest. And usually a military style helmet.

WHY? Oh, that's right.....they might get shot. So, they "militarize" themselves because they don't want to die in case they get shot, which isn't likely for a media member. YET, they then demonize cops....who want to wear the same equipment...so they wont get killed if they get shot.

Anyone else notice this blatant hypocrisy?

Another sheep in the herd who believe the reports of the mainstream media are in any way reflective of reality.

You should seriously consider switching to an alternative news source, like MSNBC or Current.

I was looking at a photo of an old journalist in Vietnam. He had on no hat, and just a t-shirt, pants, and little carry pack. He was ducking behind a tank....that was actually shooting.

TODAY...I see American media members in Israel and other hot-spots. They wear a big military style bullet proof vest. And usually a military style helmet.

WHY? Oh, that's right.....they might get shot. So, they "militarize" themselves because they don't want to die in case they get shot, which isn't likely for a media member. YET, they then demonize cops....who want to wear the same equipment...so they wont get killed if they get shot.

Says an ex-Durrty Souf cop with a hot temper.

Oh, the irony. :badgrin:

He's an ex-cop? No wonder he abandoned the Democratic Party for the Wrongpublican side over the Ferguson issue; he was merely concerned that the ability of his friends and himself to murder innocent youths in cold blood might be encroached upon by equality-loving Democratic social justice warriors like mysylf.

The supreme arrogance of some pyyple.

He's an ex-cop? No wonder he abandoned the Democratic Party for the Wrongpublican side over the Ferguson issue; he was merely concerned that the ability of his friends and himself to murder innocent youths in cold blood might be encroached upon by equality-loving Democratic social justice warriors like mysylf.

The supreme arrogance of some pyyple.

Yep. I sure am. And yes.....the Democrat Party can go fuck itself. Ferguson reminded me why I always sided with the GOP.

BTW, the Ferguson cop did not murder anyone. Self-defense. Something Democrat morons don't know shit about.

Forum List

Back