Time to criminalize bullying of the LGBT community with massive fines

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
A difference exists between honest difference of opinion and outright bullying/humiliation/assault etc on members of the LGBT community.

Time for identification and punishment of the bullies and batterers.

If an individual cannot behave in public as a decent individual, then said punk can pay for it

Actually, the progressive fags are claiming that fags have a tendency to shoot up nightclubs.

I think we should throw fags in jail.

"He added: “I think it’s possible that he was trying to deal with his inner demons, of trying to get rid of his anger of homosexuality. It’s really confusing to me. Because you can’t change who you are. But if you pretend that you’re different, then you may shoot up a gay bar.”

Orlando gunman Omar Mateen 'was a regular at Pulse nightclub'

It makes perfect prog fag sense..

If you are a homo who is angry that people don't accept you adequately, you should go to a bar where you ARE accepted, and kill everybody!

• Banned
Anyone who bullies or injures another person because of being Christian or LGBT or black or whatever will get to pay the criminal price for being stupid and acting out like koshergrl if she ever does.

Hey, we could create a new law that already covers existing law but give it another name to make it sound like it's completely different....a name like...um....a 'HATE CRIME'.

:rolleyes:

That way assaulting an LGBT is more 'important' than assaulting any other person.

Great idea. All men / women are created equal...just some are 'more equal' than others....

Here's a better idea: If you want to punish someone severely then give them the max punishment for the crime without parole, good behavior, etc...actually hold people accountable. I know, it's a crazy new idea.

A difference exists between honest difference of opinion and outright bullying/humiliation/assault etc on members of the LGBT community.

If an individual cannot behave in public as a decent individual, then said punk can pay for it

You mean the bullying that comes with fining people for believing those born men should go to the men's restroom?

Tell you what. Come and collect the fine yourself.

I bet you think you should determine what and when it becomes bullying.

Hey, we could create a new law that already covers existing law but give it another name to make it sound like it's completely different....a name like...um....a 'HATE CRIME'.

:rolleyes:

That way assaulting an LGBT is more 'important' than assaulting any other person.

Great idea. All men / women are created equal...just some are 'more equal' than others....

Here's a better idea: If you want to punish someone severely then give them the max punishment for the crime without parole, good behavior, etc...actually hold people accountable. I know, it's a crazy new idea.

No no no, everybody knows that you can't hold people accountable because right and wrong are RELATIVE and thus meaningless.
The only way to maintain order is to allow the loudest and most powerful nuts to arbitrarily imprison, kill and rape people who disapprove of their illegal acts.

You mean the bullying that comes with fining people for believing those born men should go to the men's restroom?

Progressive hate has special protection and is immune from penalty.

Progressive hate has special protection and is immune from penalty.

People like Jake say those "bullying" LGBT should be fined. As I said, I bet Jake thinks he's the one to define bullying. We both know he doesn't have the balls to come and collect the fines.

As far as assualts etc on members of the LGBT community go don't we already have laws that cover that? Hate crime laws i believe they are called.
And they need to be stiffend and the fines made so serious no one sane would consider breaking said laws. I would rather the LGBT children go to college on the criminals' fines than their own.

Orwellian

Orwellian
Yes, your thinking is certainly.

Anyone who bullies or injures another person because of being Christian or LGBT or black or whatever will get to pay the criminal price for being stupid and acting out like koshergrl if she ever does.

Sounds like you believe in the Animal Farm view of equality. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others

Sounds like you believe in the Animal Farm view of the quality. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
All have the same rights, and no one gets to defame them for who they are. You don't like it. I don't care.

What about criminalising the bullying of ANYONE with massive fines?

Wouldn't that be fairer?

What about criminalising the bullying of ANYONE with massive fines?

Wouldn't that be fairer?
We could have done that but the bullies would not permit it. They can suffer now.

Sounds like you believe in the Animal Farm view of the quality. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
All have the same rights.

I agree. How come you don't see it that way?

Forum List

Back