Time to acknowledge that Trump is a Super popular president. Isn't that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
url=Americans’ Food Stamp Use Nears All-Time High Find Trump More Trustworthy Than Media; Poll » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind![/url]

The majority of America LOVES him. Get over your gay stupidity you imbecile!
The majority also believe President Trump over the lying media that only promotes fake news.
"A recent Fox News poll showed people think President Trump has an advantage with truthfulness over the media.
48% of those surveyed trust President Trump, which is 6% points higher than the people who think reporters have the facts straight..."
So much for your bogus libtard links and idiotic babble. Face it you idiot, you are a LOSER and you will never be anything other than a fucking LOSER!! You are PATHETIC!!! I don't blame your slutty mother for abandoning your stupid ass at ALL. She did the right thing. If I was her, I would have

url=Americans’ Food Stamp Use Nears All-Time High Find Trump More Trustworthy Than Media; Poll » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind![/url]

The majority of America LOVES him. Get over your gay stupidity you imbecile!
The majority also believe President Trump over the lying media that only promotes fake news.
"A recent Fox News poll showed people think President Trump has an advantage with truthfulness over the media.
48% of those surveyed trust President Trump, which is 6% points higher than the people who think reporters have the facts straight..."
So much for your bogus libtard links and idiotic babble. Face it you idiot, you are a LOSER and you will never be anything other than a fucking LOSER!! You are PATHETIC!!! I don't blame your slutty mother for abandoning your stupid ass at ALL. She did the right thing. If I was her, I would have

Wholly shit you just described my niece.

Moorelloyd If you want to explain to me what Food Stamps have to do with this rant --- Or who's "slutty mother" you're referring to in the OP -- maybe we can find an appropriate forum for this... :rolleyes: Contact me via PM if you wish to pursue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back