Time Magazine Person of the Year 2020

Time Magazine named Biden/Harris Person of the year, They must have dug to the bottom of the barrel looking for rotten apples.

1607902167045.png

Her parents put her on a vegan diet. Vegan diets lack vitamin B 12, which is critical for proper brain development in children
Nonsense. But if you want to make sure you're getting B12 add nutritional yeast to some foods.
The fact is, NO ANIMALS provide B12. You get that vitamin from BACTERIA in dirt.

Disagree with her philosophy, but don5 make stuff up

Time Magazine named Biden/Harris Person of the year, They must have dug to the bottom of the barrel looking for rotten apples.

View attachment 428746
The REALITY is NOTHING LIKE THIS. But congrats on the STEAL. You couldnt have done it without China

Maybe Donald can doctor up a Person of the Year magazine cover again. OR he can use all the money his stupid cult is sending him to get another portrait made of himself. This has got to Gall his Orange Ars......
They get the cover without doing anything. Obama gets a once important prize without doing anything. Seems like democrats like participation trophies.
Obama wrote a best selling book.
1. How much of it did he write and how much was ghost written?
2. How many copies of the book were bought by the DNC to pump up the sale numbers?
3. How many people do you think actually bothered to read the thing?

Finally, writing a book is grounds to win a Nobel? Is that really the strongest defense of his getting the prize you want to offer?

Not all teenagers are like her. She is very atypical. She is very small in stature for her age . At 16 she looked like an 11 year old. And she flunked out of school. All teenagers do not flunk out of special ed.

It's obviously due to malnutrition/child abuse. Her parents put her on a vegan diet. Vegan diets lack vitamin B 12, which is critical for proper brain development in children.

It is not her fault that she is a retard, but she is a retard nonetheless. Her moonbat abusers should be prosecuted.

False. Her parents did not put her on a vegan diet, it's the other way around, she got her parents to go vegan.

Also, she has Asperger's syndrome. (aka High Functioning Autism) Since mental retardation is usually defined by having an IQ of below 70, it's misleading to imply they're the same. Asperger's is more of a social thing, and by definition, people with Asperger's are on the high end of the autism spectrum, and tend to have average or above average IQ's.

Death Angel already corrected you on B12.

(Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not a Greta fan, and I think she's just a puppet for the globalists, but as DA said, don't just make stuff up.)

Death Angel already corrected you on B12.

(Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not a Greta fan, and I think she's just a puppet for the globalists, but as DA said, don't just make stuff up.)
Greta and Death Angel are the poster children for pernicious anemia.

If you think you get metabolically absorbable vitamin B12 via eating dirt, you might have irreversible brain damage too.

Last edited:
What kinda' bullshit reason is this??

They were named "Persons of the year" because, get this shit, "For changing the American story".

What the fuck is that bullshit even supposed to mean??
It's like "climate change" it can mean anything they want depending on the propaganda they wish to spout. Frankly I take it to mean Marxist 'person's of the year.' They certainly don't act like Americans. Joe is beholding to China and Kamala to George Soros and the radical anti-American left. When these 'persons of the year' are finished with US, Soros and China will be fighting over the left-overs.

Last edited:
typi
So, Time Magazine is still in business, eh.

Who knew?
Time Magazine.
proves our point-Biden/Harris is bad for America
LOL

The right said the same thing about Obama ... before ... he added 11 million jobs, 2½ trillion in GDP and tripled the stock market.
you fkd up...it proves our point
LOL

Your point is based on hallucinations
well, thats all your posts are based on. what was your point? you really are a moron
My posts are above your reading level. That's why you can't understand them.
your posts are kindergarten level.
LOL

That's your level. That's why my posts are beyond your G-d given limited capacity.
typical deflection from the pee-wee stroker...own it asswipe

typi
So, Time Magazine is still in business, eh.

Who knew?
Time Magazine.
proves our point-Biden/Harris is bad for America
LOL

The right said the same thing about Obama ... before ... he added 11 million jobs, 2½ trillion in GDP and tripled the stock market.
you fkd up...it proves our point
LOL

Your point is based on hallucinations
well, thats all your posts are based on. what was your point? you really are a moron
My posts are above your reading level. That's why you can't understand them.
your posts are kindergarten level.
LOL

That's your level. That's why my posts are beyond your G-d given limited capacity.
typical deflection from the pee-wee stroker...own it asswipe
LOL

Aww, poor Peewee is still gumming my balls. You must love the taste as you keep coming back for another serving.

09876bda009da261cb5b716117c28f57.jpg

Forum List

Back