Time for the US to abolish the Death Penalty

Without these roadblocks, innocent people would be executed. Especially if they are done right away, like you want them done. You do not care if an innocent person is executed.

I care, it sucks, but with two or more witnesses, overwhelimg physical evidence such as video or DNA you should tried, convicted and executed within the week. In other cases where the evidence is not so overwheliming, you should get ONE appeal, THAT YOU PAY FOR YOURSELF, then you should be executed within the month. Do innocent people get convicted sometimes? Yup. Does it suck? Yup. Do I think we should let 10,000 murdering scumbags live long happy lives because an innocent might get executed? Nope.

Would you be prepared to execute a person you knew was innocent?

Why would I want to exectute an innocent person? Or was that a rhetorical question? I know the question couldn't be based on my post because my post clearly stated, " but with two or more witnesses, overwhelimg physical evidence such as video or DNA you should tried, convicted and executed within the week". which woud preclude someone being "innocent" being executed.

Sperm is alive and fetus is alive. Neither are human beings.

You're an idiot of course. I have neither the time nor the inclination to give you a basic biology lesson. My advice, try suing your local school district for it's failure to give you a proper education.

In other words, you have no answer.

Lord help me when dealing with the simple minded, please. I answered your drivel, my answer was "You are an idiot, and I have neither the time nor the inclination to give you basic biology lessons". That son WAS my answer to your asinine statement. See you asked no question here. You made a dumbass statement that showed a serious lack of even 6th grade sex ed knowledge and I merely pointed out the fact that you're an idiot and I'm not your teacher.

How any innocent people have been exonerated? Your way, they all would have been dead. You do not care.

Maybe you failed to actaully read my post, or more likely you read it and failed to comprehend what I wrote. Let me reiterate, "with two or more witnesses, overwhelimg physical evidence such as video or DNA they should be executed". The innocents that have been exonerated where done so using DNA evidence in almost 100% of the times, therefore with DNA evidence, or with the crime caught on video, there is zero chance that we will execute the wrong person and with two or more relaible witnesses there is very little chance of that happening so to remove the violent, predatory scumbags from our society, and maybe deter even one from doing violence upon the innocents, I am willing to take that very little chance of killing an innocent person.

Why are you in such a hurry to execute people before their appeals run out?

A few reasons. Most appeals are nothing more than a search for some type of legal technicality to gain your freedom from paying your penalty, a search that is largely paid for, to the tune of sometimes millions of dollars, by the tax payers and furthermore, if you are convicted by your own confession, by DNA evidence, by finding your fingerprints on the choked victims throat, or on the knife in thier backs, or by having the murder or rape caught on tape, there is no appeal neccessary, you ARE guilty. The money wasted by numerous appeals by convicts who have been found guilty by such overwhelming evidence, who search diligently for some type of legal technicality, can be much better used to help the victims of these scumbags, or to feed our hungry kids, or to make sure every child in this nation has a roof over their heads at nigt and clothes on their backs. The death row appeals process in this nation is rarely if ever based on the person being innocent, but rather on why they should not pay the ultimate price for their crime, therefore a waste of time and money.

Last edited:
I care, it sucks, but with two or more witnesses, overwhelimg physical evidence such as video or DNA you should tried, convicted and executed within the week. In other cases where the evidence is not so overwheliming, you should get ONE appeal, THAT YOU PAY FOR YOURSELF, then you should be executed within the month. Do innocent people get convicted sometimes? Yup. Does it suck? Yup. Do I think we should let 10,000 murdering scumbags live long happy lives because an innocent might get executed? Nope.

Why would I want to exectute an innocent person? Or was that a rhetorical question? I know the question couldn't be based on my post because my post clearly stated, " but with two or more witnesses, overwhelimg physical evidence such as video or DNA you should tried, convicted and executed within the week". which woud preclude someone being "innocent" being executed.

Witnesses are sometimes wrong.

You're an idiot of course. I have neither the time nor the inclination to give you a basic biology lesson. My advice, try suing your local school district for it's failure to give you a proper education.

In other words, you have no answer.

Lord help me when dealing with the simple minded, please. I answered your drivel, my answer was "You are an idiot, and I have neither the time nor the inclination to give you basic biology lessons". That son WAS my answer to your asinine statement. See you asked no question here. You made a dumbass statement that showed a serious lack of even 6th grade sex ed knowledge and I merely pointed out the fact that you're an idiot and I'm not your teacher.

So, you are saying that a fetus is a human being. I disagree with that.

Maybe you failed to actaully read my post, or more likely you read it and failed to comprehend what I wrote. Let me reiterate, "with two or more witnesses, overwhelimg physical evidence such as video or DNA they should be executed". The innocents that have been exonerated where done so using DNA evidence in almost 100% of the times, therefore with DNA evidence, or with the crime caught on video, there is zero chance that we will execute the wrong person and with two or more relaible witnesses there is very little chance of that happening so to remove the violent, predatory scumbags from our society, and maybe deter even one from doing violence upon the innocents, I am willing to take that very little chance of killing an innocent person.

A few reasons. Most appeals are nothing more than a search for some type of legal technicality to gain your freedom from paying your penalty, a search that is largely paid for, to the tune of sometimes millions of dollars, by the tax payers and furthermore, if you are convicted by your own confession, by DNA evidence, by finding your fingerprints on the choked victims throat, or on the knife in thier backs, or by having the murder or rape caught on tape, there is no appeal neccessary, you ARE guilty. The money wasted by numerous appeals by convicts who have been found guilty by such overwhelming evidence, who search diligently for some type of legal technicality, can be much better used to help the victims of these scumbags, or to feed our hungry kids, or to make sure every child in this nation has a roof over their heads at nigt and clothes on their backs. The death row appeals process in this nation is rarely if ever based on the person being innocent, but rather on why they should not pay the ultimate price for their crime, therefore a waste of time and money.

Or showing that the witnesses were either wrong or lying

Shouldn't we be judged by the company we keep?

What the fuck is this "company we keep" bullshit.

Since when did the USA become part of a quilting bee?

We are part of a select group of nations that still execute prisoners. That group is down to China, Muslim nations, N Korea. Some quilting bee

No wonder we are viewed as barbaric

Witnesses are sometimes wrong.

Sometimes A witness is wrong, but rarely are multiple witnesses wrong about the same thing.

Or showing that the witnesses were either wrong or lying

Not so much and that doesn't address video evidence, DNA evidence, confessions, etc. Appeals are alomst 100% of the time NOT a fight to prove the convicted scum is innocent, but on why they should not be executed for their crime. This is a fact that you can easily look up for yourself if you're so inclined, but I doubt you will because you don't really care about their guilt or innocence you just care about being nice to murdering, raping, scumbags. Bet you also think abortion is cool huh? Typical leftist thinking, let's protect the rights and lives of people who rape and murder our children, but let's not worry about those innocent lives snuffed out in the womb because some tramp needs to finish college or might in some other way be inconvienced by her decions to get laid. You libeals have such screwed up morals it's almost impossible to take you guys seriously.

At what point, in your opinion, does it become a human being?

He doesn't have an opinion of his own, he just regurgitates the leftist, Godless ideology he's been spoon fed.

That is the right wing bullshit that you have been fed, so you follow it.

Lol, son I can take you to twenty different leftist posters that use the same exact words, not same ideas, but the SAME EXACT WORDS, to defend their arguments on these topics you liberals are so fond of, it's obvious you're all getting your exact words from the same sources.

So, you are saying that a fetus is a human being. I disagree with that.

When it is able to support life without the mother. Basically, when it is born.

I'm glad we were able to clarify that. Let me say that I accept your opinion, along with your other consistent opinions of being so adamantly against the death penalty. (I don't agree with them, but I accept them as your opinion.)
That said, doesn't the intentional killing of a NEWBORN HUMAN BEING upset you in the least?

I'm glad we were able to clarify that. Let me say that I accept your opinion, along with your other consistent opinions of being so adamantly against the death penalty. (I don't agree with them, but I accept them as your opinion.)
That said, doesn't the intentional killing of a NEWBORN HUMAN BEING upset you in the least?

Killing of what newborn Han being? Not quite sure what you are referring to.

My wife had 3 miscarriages after two successful pregnancies. We did not look at these as losing babies, but losing the opportunity to have a baby.

My wife had 3 miscarriages after two successful pregnancies. We did not look at these as losing babies, but losing the opportunity to have a baby.

Typical leftist deflection. Why am I not surprised?

Funny, every woman I know who had a miscarriage was devasted by the loss. You leftists are some really cold hearted people.

Funny, every woman I know who had a miscarriage was devasted by the loss. You leftists are some really cold hearted people.

We are realists and deal with life as it comes. Not being devastated by losing the opportunity to have a baby is not cold hearted. A miscarriage usually means that something is wrong.

We are realists and deal with life as it comes. Not being devastated by losing the opportunity to have a baby is not cold hearted. A miscarriage usually means that something is wrong.

Why will you not answer my question?

Forum List

Back