GotZoom said:
Psssst...........I have a red car.

:)

But.. You just have a red car.

You don't have <i>THAT</i> red, or <i>THAT</i> car. :p

Shattered said:
But.. You just have a red car.

You don't have <i>THAT</i> red, or <i>THAT</i> car. :p

True..but it look like no one will have <i>THAT</i> car.

It's a concept. In fact, Mazda says they don't have to build it because they already have the MX5 and the RX8.

Looks like they used...ahem...my red car....along with the MX5..as inspiration.

GotZoom said:
True..but it look like no one will have <i>THAT</i> car.

It's a concept. In fact, Mazda says they don't have to build it because they already have the MX5 and the RX8.

Looks like they used...ahem...my red car....along with the MX5..as inspiration.

That's ok. I liked yours better anyway.

<i>(Spoilsport)</i>

GotZoom said:

Glad you see things my way.
kiss1.gif

GotZoom said:
Yes, dear.

(you see guys, it's best to let them ...think...they are in control. But we know how it really is)

But..we both know who's actually in control - the proof is in the rewards when you're good. :D

shepherdboy said:
Wanna race? Anyone? Anyone? You know if you pull out ahead, I can still reach you at 2 miles. :bow3:

Hey question for ya...in the pic is the TC you? Also back in the day I was a TC of a M60A1...Did they correct the throttle linkage problems on the newer models...We had alot of prob's(breakage)...kinda a bummer in hot pursuit! :beer:

archangel said:
Hey question for ya...in the pic is the TC you? Also back in the day I was a TC of a M60A1...Did they correct the throttle linkage problems on the newer models...We had alot of prob's(breakage)...kinda a bummer in hot pursuit! :beer:

I don't think there even is a "throttle linkage" on an M1A1 Abrams tank arch, they're TURBINE POWERED, and most likely have electrical engine controls, including throttle.

archangel said:

No Archangel I had to walk. I was a 0311 (grunt) in the USMC.

Attachments

• $040818-M-9382M-008_screen.jpg
    $040818-M-9382M-008_screen.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Pale Rider said:
I don't think there even is a "throttle linkage" on an M1A1 Abrams tank arch, they're TURBINE POWERED, and most likely have electrical engine controls, including throttle.

Then it would be fair to assume the throttle problem was solved!

shepherdboy said:
No Archangel I had to walk. I was a 0311 (grunt) in the USMC.

Well at least ya had no throttle problems..except maybe if ya had a hard night out on the town! :bow2:

shepherdboy said:
"I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you." :)

Don't worry. When I was in the Air Force I had a Top Secret security clearance, and had been temperarily cleared for Crypto twice. The highest security clearance there is. "Can you say Area 51?" There's more that I know that I'd have to kill you for than the opposite. :salute:

Forum List

Back