Tim Kaine's delinquent son arrested again...

BREAKING!!
VERY VERY VERY TRUE NEWS!!
BREAKING VERY VERY VERY TRUE NEWS!!!!
TIM KAINE IS A TRANNY!!!

565.jpg

(VVVTNN) Fairfax, Virginia, 28May2017

This is a 100% True verified Newstory!! Unnamed but very very very reliable sources deep within the DNC and attached to the failed hiLIARy campaign can confirm that Tim Kaine is a tranny. Tim Kaine has not come out of the closet yet. He/She/It was planning to "Come out" on inauguration day when she would announce to the world that she is now Tina Kaine. She was hoping to become the first openly tranny VP and was going to rip her shirt off and expose her brand new silicone implants. The implants were a tasteful "C" cup,not too big, not too small. The plan was sent into mothballs when hiLIARy was destroyed in the election due to being a confirmed liar, mentally unstable c#nt, and generally horrible candidate. "TIna" is now busy growing dandelions in her yard and choosing which doctor will have the privilege of removing her manly bits. "Personally, I think the most important part is the eyesight" says Tina, "these are very small parts and the doctor will need to have very good eyes". Tina is planning on installing the new plastic vagina by the 4th of July. "Just in time for the fireworks". When asked about her "son" she stated unequivocably. "I've never had a baby, I've always liked boys", then proceeded to paint her toenails.

Kaine-Gang.png

Look at these fucking losers. Holy shit.

Smoke bombing a capitol building? TSK TSK TSK.

5 years in prison should be very educational for these fucks.

It doesn't say much about his old man that this little shithead has multiple arrests.

Isn't it bad to throw explosives into a government building?

Maybe Comey can investigate and decide not to prosecute.

The Left does well with breeding degenerates, criminals, and social rejects, mostly because they are idolized in leftie circles.

Forum List

Back