Tigers' bad weekend....Really?....can we let it go?

Tiger Woods fails to reach women s tee at Players Championship - CNN.com

Let me fist of all say that I am a Tiger fan. He was great in his day, but he hasn't been great for some time. Can we let it go? There are a lot of great young players out there that warren more headlines than Woods. Why does Tiger seem to always catch the headline?

Am I missing something?
1. He was the most dominant golfer for a long time. Was on pace to break every record. What happened?

2 he brought in thousands of new fans. In fact if he's in the hunt on Sunday ratings go way up.

3. Everyone loves a comeback.

4. He's black. People love him and hate him for that reason. In fact most who root against him are probably racist. Same with people who root against Serena williams.

[ most who root against him are probably racist. Same with people who root against Serena williams.

How do you know that? Oh, you don't? I didn't think so.
I work with hang out and live among whites. I know what they think because they say it.

One time I'm watching Serena while waiting in the Dr. Waiting rm and she won and I was happy and this little old white lady said "you like her?" She looked disgusted. I said "yea she's beautiful" and she said "fucking monkey".

Golf and america have a long history with racism. You dont know that? Boy you're dumb man. Consistently wrong about everything. Is that really your picture? Douchbag.

Forum List

Back