Tide changing big time in favor of Israel

Not going to happen.

It should happen. Not going to happen or going to happen - that is a different story.

Just as the west should uncouple itself from India until it rids itself of poverty, caste system, and graft

No body in the west gives a shit about your opinion.
I do.

Your loyalty lies with Israel which falls in the Middle East :)
They're our ally, Slurpee Jockey.

It should happen. Not going to happen or going to happen - that is a different story.

Just as the west should uncouple itself from India until it rids itself of poverty, caste system, and graft

I do.

Israel is not our ally; it is a parasite.

I do.

Not so, Habib.

Won't happen. The millennials are returning to neutrality or support of Israel.

In past decade or so, Israel has made close alliances with some prominent terror groups like ISIS, Al Queda, etc. Israel has used this alliance to strong arm countries like France that used to vote in favor of Palestine. During last UN vote, France which used to vote against Israel chose to abstain. China used to abstain but this time around voted against Israel. May be it is because, Israel has no way of leveraging ISIS or Al Queda against China.
Only anti-Semites blurt out that Israel has a close association with terror groups because they want to demonize Israel just as Vikrant attempts to always do.

Why ISIS Fears Israel

Your post was nothing but a slander.

And your was nothing but RACIST LIBELS and LIES.

By the way telling the truth is not slander, and everyone can see you are a RACIST JEW HATER

I do.

More RACIST SLANDER, LIBEL and LIES

And the biggest parasites are the likes of you who see the west as a cash cow

Israel and the US will melt the ME, turning it into a glassy volcanic parking lot if it tries to overrun Israel.

No Mecca.

No Medina.

No Tehran.

Think it through fools and learn to spell co-exist.

US needs to decouple itself from Israel. Hopefully, for the sake of US, people in US will realize the importance this decoupling.

Not going to happen.

It won't happen BECAUSE it should not happen.

That is an idiotic logic. Cancer should not happen but it does.

Yes and the worst cancer is the one you spread all the time, islamonazism

Won't happen. The millennials are returning to neutrality or support of Israel.

In past decade or so, Israel has made close alliances with some prominent terror groups like ISIS, Al Queda, etc. Israel has used this alliance to strong arm countries like France that used to vote in favor of Palestine. During last UN vote, France which used to vote against Israel chose to abstain. China used to abstain but this time around voted against Israel. May be it is because, Israel has no way of leveraging ISIS or Al Queda against China.
Only anti-Semites blurt out that Israel has a close association with terror groups because they want to demonize Israel just as Vikrant attempts to always do.

Why ISIS Fears Israel

Your post was nothing but a slander.
Truth is not slander, Bub.

Truth is not a slander but slander is a slander. You are engaging in slander.

No as your own posts show that you are an anti semitic neo nazi POS

Israel and the US will melt the ME, turning it into a glassy volcanic parking lot if it tries to overrun Israel.

No Mecca.

No Medina.

No Tehran.

Think it through fools and learn to spell co-exist.

US needs to decouple itself from Israel. Hopefully, for the sake of US, people in US will realize the importance this decoupling.

Not going to happen.

Only because you say so, and that because I have proven you to be a LIAR so many times

Not going to happen.

I do.

And your falls with mo.mad who was a false prophet that died of an STI

Not going to happen.

Another false equivalency.

Read my post again. It is you who said that something that should not happen cannot happen. I demonstrated that your logic was a product of your faulty brain by pointing out that cancer should not happen but it still does happen. You are way out of your little league.

You haven't even entered one yet, and the only people who bother with you are the other morons like Monte and Liq

Vikrant, what is abysmal is your thinking the US should and will stop supporting Israel.

That is silly as thinking Indians are superiors to Pakis when the opposite is the fact.

Not going to happen.

.....It is you who said that something that should not happen cannot happen. ...

I didn't say that.

I do.

"Our"?

.....It is you who said that something that should not happen cannot happen. ...

I didn't say that.

Did your boyfriend Jinping say that?

Vikrant, what is abysmal is your thinking the US should and will stop supporting Israel.

That is silly as thinking Indians are superiors to Pakis when the opposite is the fact.

Pakis are even superior to Israel. Happy? :)

US should decouple itself from Israel but I know that you people have strong lobby which will not let that happen. That is a different story though.

Read my post again. It is you who said that something that should not happen cannot happen. I demonstrated that your logic was a product of your faulty brain by pointing out that cancer should not happen but it still does happen. You are way out of your little league.

You haven't even entered one yet, and the only people who bother with you are the other morons like Monte and Liq

You bother with me the most, b****.

You bother with me the most, b****.

Go away before you are reported for breaches of the rules, and keep on topic

I didn't say that.

Did your boyfriend Jinping say that?

There you go being irrational again. You are a complete slave to your hatred.

Ashoka would be disappointed in you.

Forum List

Back