Tide changing big time in favor of Israel

You should be more concerned about the anti Muslim sentiment, Achmed.

No civilized nation wants to let anymore of you backwards ass Neanderthals with terroristic tendencies into their nation any longer. They just don't have zoos that are big enough. LOL

Based on my observations, I see an increase in anti Jewish sentiment everywhere, including the United States and Europe. Which is indeed a healthy development, as healthy people reject Jews, and only diseased people ready to die accept them.

You see an increase of islamonazi hatred and violence as they flood into the US with the intention of taking over, you wont be able to go back to having your parties as the victims will now be muslims and they will slit your throat if you tried.

The tide is changing. Many Arab Muslims are now saying in public what Arab leaders have been saying in private...they have no problem or quarrel with Israel. Which is why Mahmoud Abbas panicked and showed up to Peres' funeral, if they don't resuscitate friendly relations with Israel, the Palestinians are going to be left holding the bag.

Syria's 'Army of Islam' Says It Wants No War With Israel
And we need to redefine sovereignty. Israel will not disappear off the map. The majority of the Israelis living there today will not return to the countries their parents and grandparents came from, even though I do suspect that some will try to desert the sinking ship of unearned prerogatives. After all, if they are to suddenly become equal with the Palestinians, no longer living in “Jewish-only” luxury gated communities, some will decide that they are better off living in Europe or the US. But these will be the minority. Millions of Israelis will continue to live in the country they love, for many, the only country they know. They just won’t be legally privileged, as much as they will be privileged as all hereditary benefactors of oppressive systems are. You know, like being white in the US after the abolition of slavery, or white in South Africa, after the end of apartheid. They will be Jewish in Israel, after the official end of Jewish supremacy.

And the Palestinians will return, after decades of languishing in refugee camps, in hostile countries, or even just miles from their ancestral village. Impoverished, traumatized, rightfully bitter at their unfair cruel treatment for close to a century, they will finally enjoy equal rights in a country transformed by decades of Jewish supremacy. They will be a free people again, free to learn and teach and take pride in their culture and history, and they will have much to learn, for so much will have been erased, has already been erased. How do we redefine sovereignty, so that the Palestinian people are sovereign in their homeland, as Israel ceases to be a Jewish supremacist apartheid state, but is not “destroyed,” only improved upon?

- See more at: The end of apartheid in Israel will not destroy the country, it can only improve it

". . .And we need to redefine sovereignty. Israel will not disappear off the map."

"Israel will not disappear off the map. . ."

. . .off the map. . .
~off the map~
. . .off the map. . .

"Hezbollah has a right to defend Lebanon

and Assad has a right to his country:

…Just because Israel does not like it............. too bad!

....We have a lot of nerve tearing apart other countries....

"we" created a hell hole, ...and now Israel is after Iran. More dead Americans and more money going to war, just because of the Israel Regime."

Penelope
...................... Monte...

Israel and the US will melt the ME, turning it into a glassy volcanic parking lot if it tries to overrun Israel.

No Mecca.

No Medina.

No Tehran.

Think it through fools and learn to spell co-exist.

Let us all join together & pray the Palestinians will never cause this catastrophe to fellow Muslims in the Arab world.

! Ok, let's get this prayer session (for peace) +
HALLOWEEN costume PARTY goin' !​

ladies.....candy ?

rrRRrrcandy !

mmm,candy?

....couldn't make it

. . .and Poor Joanspiderweb, stuck at work.......

Actually the jewish tactic of using blacks and muslims against whites is not working out.

Whites are turning against all three...blacks, muslims, and jews, at the same time. This is natural, as you can only really expect people to identify with their own kind.

Muslims are turning agains the world, and themselves.

And when you look at what Islam teaches, it's only natural.

Actually the jewish tactic of using blacks and muslims against whites is not working out.

Whites are turning against all three...blacks, muslims, and jews, at the same time. This is natural, as you can only really expect people to identify with their own kind.

And just which hate site did you drag this claim from. The way you talk you would think that Judaism was the religion with 1.5 billion followers

oh, ok ("expect people to identify with their own kind").........so, you don't mind that i prefer to live with American-Italians ?

it's cool with you then ?

It won't bother you that I don't want to live in: East Ny, Bed-sty, Brownsville, Bushwick, anywhere in queens, Flatbush, Canarsie....

I identify with:

- An American Italian Community.....

how's that ? i don't want to live in a mostly chinese community (they don't carry any ANY Mozzarella, lol).....they "ain't" got what I want..........but the American-Italian store does.

i love it. Living around people who speak my language and have foods i like.

I love being around tony manero....
That doesn't mean I don't like...chinese food or a taco or a rarely eaten jamaican beef patty....(w/mozzarella in it...). I know they're delicious....

...about "identifying:" white person, american, italian descent, speaks english - and prefers to live with "the same."

no problems with that right ? I mean, chinese community, latino community, muslim community, russian community, jewish community........BLACK community.

Ayyyy.............AMERICAN-ITALIAN COMMUNITY..........

you don't mind, do ya?

Israel and the US will melt the ME, turning it into a glassy volcanic parking lot if it tries to overrun Israel.

No Mecca.

No Medina.

No Tehran.

US needs to decouple itself from Israel. Hopefully, for the sake of US, people in US will realize the importance this decoupling.

Won't happen. The millennials are returning to neutrality or support of Israel.

The tide is changing. Many Arab Muslims are now saying in public what Arab leaders have been saying in private...they have no problem or quarrel with Israel. Which is why Mahmoud Abbas panicked and showed up to Peres' funeral, if they don't resuscitate friendly relations with Israel, the Palestinians are going to be left holding the bag.

The Trouble Is Roudy That Israel Has A Problem With The Arabs...............moreover the Great Palestinians

And we need to redefine sovereignty. Israel will not disappear off the map. The majority of the Israelis living there today will not return to the countries their parents and grandparents came from, even though I do suspect that some will try to desert the sinking ship of unearned prerogatives. After all, if they are to suddenly become equal with the Palestinians, no longer living in “Jewish-only” luxury gated communities, some will decide that they are better off living in Europe or the US. But these will be the minority. Millions of Israelis will continue to live in the country they love, for many, the only country they know. They just won’t be legally privileged, as much as they will be privileged as all hereditary benefactors of oppressive systems are. You know, like being white in the US after the abolition of slavery, or white in South Africa, after the end of apartheid. They will be Jewish in Israel, after the official end of Jewish supremacy.

And the Palestinians will return, after decades of languishing in refugee camps, in hostile countries, or even just miles from their ancestral village. Impoverished, traumatized, rightfully bitter at their unfair cruel treatment for close to a century, they will finally enjoy equal rights in a country transformed by decades of Jewish supremacy. They will be a free people again, free to learn and teach and take pride in their culture and history, and they will have much to learn, for so much will have been erased, has already been erased. How do we redefine sovereignty, so that the Palestinian people are sovereign in their homeland, as Israel ceases to be a Jewish supremacist apartheid state, but is not “destroyed,” only improved upon?

- See more at: The end of apartheid in Israel will not destroy the country, it can only improve it
Great to see you Monte....Respect.....Excllent Post.....yet again...steve

Imaginations, Monte, nothing more.

No right of return.

A jewish Jerusalem.

A Greater Israel.

No Mecca.

No Medina.

No Tehran.

US needs to decouple itself from Israel. Hopefully, for the sake of US, people in US will realize the importance this decoupling.

Not going to happen.

The Trouble Is Roudy That Israel Has A Problem With The Arabs...............moreover the Great Palestinians
Well the neighboring Arabs who used the feeble minded Palestinians as pawns are Realizing they have no real beef with Israel, and making one by one making friends while turning their backs on the Palestinians. That leaves the Palestinians shit outta luck.

Well the neighboring Arabs who used the feeble minded Palestinians as pawns are Realizing they have no real beef with Israel, and making one by one making friends while turning their backs on the Palestinians. That leaves the Palestinians shit outta luck.
Be careful what you think is good for you.....association with the likes of the Barbaric Syrian government is not recommendation........you incorrectly dismiss the Palestinians as if they are nothing.............with this attitude,the next step is ?????? Exactly what the Nazis did to you,..I though better of you than that Roudy......steve

Be careful what you think is good for you.....association with the likes of the Barbaric Syrian government is not recommendation........you incorrectly dismiss the Palestinians as if they are nothing.............with this attitude,the next step is ?????? Exactly what the Nazis did to you,..I though better of you than that Roudy......steve
Why do you feel the need to hit the bottle then get on the Internet and mouth off stupid antisemtic nonsense? And what is this knee jerk response to bring up Nazis and the Holocaust every time you guys lose an argument to a Jew? Isn't there a rehab clinic for mentally ill antisemites like you in Kangarooville? Ha ha ha.

I wonder id this is one of monte's boiler room boys, his words are very similar

No Mecca.

No Medina.

No Tehran.

And at the same time put out a reward for every pair of muslim ears

Forum List

Back