Palestinian Millennials Are Just As Screwed Up as American Millennials

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
To think that these people want a state when they can't even see that the leader of a state goes to funerals of other leaders regardless of what they think. Didn't they see that leaders from all around the globe attended?

BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) -- The Fatah Youth Movement of Birzeit University on Saturday slammed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for his “humiliating” participation in the funeral of former Israeli president and “criminal” Shimon Peres, and demanded that Abbas step down as president.

The statement released by the student youth movement came as the latest condemnation of Abbas,from Palestinians from across the political spectrum, for offering his condolences to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over Peres’ passing at the funeral on Friday.

The group said they were shocked by Abbas’ decision to attend the funeral for the “criminal Shimon Peres,” and accused the Palestinian president of meanwhile not attending funerals or offering his condolences for Palestinians slain by Israeli forces, and disregarding the suffering of Palestinian prisoners.

“We condemn this humiliating participation, which is against the Palestinian people, and consider it a form of betrayal.”

Fatah Youth Movement at Birzeit demands Abbas' resignation
jt2

Palestinian millenials would love to live in mommy's basement...............but mommy has no basement.
No Pal'istanian millennial in mommy's basement. Mommy wants them dead.

Mother of killed Palestinian: “Allah has favored me, because my son is a Martyr”

Parents celebrate children's death | PMW

Official PA TV program Palestine This Morning interviews mothers of terrorists and prisoners in honor of Mother’s Day
Mother of terrorist Iyad Sajadiyeh: “Allah has favored me, because my son is a Martyr (Shahid). I am the mother of Martyr Iyad Omar Sajadiyeh. Praise Allah, Allah has favored me. He gave me this honor , this pride. Not every mother receives this medal. Not every mother receives it. Allah chooses her. He chooses the mother and chooses the young man, because he deserves it, and this mother deserves to be the mother of a Martyr. Praise Allah, the Palestinian mother must endure, and we must sacrifice in order to wave Allah’s flag high and to liberate the homeland and the Al-Aqsa Mosque. This will not be obtained for free, but only with blood and Martyrs.”

Iyad Sajadiyeh – Palestinian killed in Qalandiya, on March 1, 2016, during confrontations with Israeli soldiers.

Arab-Moslem mother of the month award nominee?

To think that these people want a state when they can't even see that the leader of a state goes to funerals of other leaders regardless of what they think. Didn't they see that leaders from all around the globe attended?

BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) -- The Fatah Youth Movement of Birzeit University on Saturday slammed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for his “humiliating” participation in the funeral of former Israeli president and “criminal” Shimon Peres, and demanded that Abbas step down as president.

The statement released by the student youth movement came as the latest condemnation of Abbas,from Palestinians from across the political spectrum, for offering his condolences to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over Peres’ passing at the funeral on Friday.

The group said they were shocked by Abbas’ decision to attend the funeral for the “criminal Shimon Peres,” and accused the Palestinian president of meanwhile not attending funerals or offering his condolences for Palestinians slain by Israeli forces, and disregarding the suffering of Palestinian prisoners.

“We condemn this humiliating participation, which is against the Palestinian people, and consider it a form of betrayal.”

jt2

I'm not sure who you are talking about

If you are referring to the itinerant Arab Muslim population of Israel then I can't imagine how they in any way compare to the elderly population of the USA. Its apples and oranges all the way.

You do recall having it explained to you how there is actually no such thing as a palestinian, southern Syrian maybe, who were all expected to MOVE TO the 75% of the mandate given to the Arabs, but a distinct people created by an Egyptian in the late 60s, I don't think so ;--)

jt2

If you are referring to the itinerant Arab Muslim population of Israel then I can't imagine how they in any way compare to the elderly population of the USA. Its apples and oranges all the way.

You do recall having it explained to you how there is actually no such thing as a palestinian, southern Syrian maybe, who were all expected to MOVE TO the 75% of the mandate given to the Arabs, but a distinct people created by an Egyptian in the late 60s, I don't think so ;--)
The thread is about the "Palestinian" Millennials who had a fit that Abbas attended Peres' funeral

jt2

The thread is about the "Palestinian" Millennials who had a fit that Abbas attended Peres' funeral

Yikes,

Thats what happens when I don't read an entire thread. my bad, I'm a dope sometimes

jt2

A classic example of Palestinian Mentality! Such is what Israel & most of the Arab countries have always had to deal with.

I'm still unclear, after having read the thread, as to who he's referring to. The term palestinian was never applied to the Itinerant Arab Muslim population still residing in Israel untill about the late 1960s when an Egyptian ( Assofat ) began using the term in reference to a phony liberation movement.

There is actually no such thing as a palestinian ergo there can be no palestinian millennials

I'm still unclear, after having read the thread, as to who he's referring to. The term palestinian was never applied to the Itinerant Arab Muslim population still residing in Israel untill about the late 1960s when an Egyptian ( Assofat ) began using the term in reference to a phony liberation movement.

There is actually no such thing as a palestinian ergo there can be no palestinian millennials
We all know that Palestinians are Egyptian, Syrian and Jordanians. We call them "Palestinian" instead of "Arabs" so they don't go bug fuck and murder all of us.

We all know that Palestinians are Egyptian, Syrian and Jordanians. We call them "Palestinian" instead of "Arabs" so they don't go bug fuck and murder all of us.

I can see how that might work, let them have whatever lies about themselves the prefer and then give them nothing. Seems to be working.

I just wish the Israeli's would employ the Geneva conventions and repatriate them back to Egypt Syria or Jordan.

Anyway yeah, let them freak, the Judaic tribe has as much right to a piece of the middle east as any of the others.

I can see how that might work, let them have whatever lies about themselves the prefer and then give them nothing. Seems to be working.

I just wish the Israeli's would employ the Geneva conventions and repatriate them back to Egypt Syria or Jordan.

Anyway yeah, let them freak, the Judaic tribe has as much right to a piece of the middle east as any of the others.
Here are so-called Palestinians revealing their true nationality.

jt2
What a surprise! Not enough job openings for wanna be Islamic terrorists who dwell in their parents basements.

They only attempt to murder you because you support Jews. As such, you bring it on yourself.

You really need to look the koran and islamonazi charters to see that murder is part of their normal life. Like you they look for any little thing to blame their hate on, and so latch onto Israel and the Jews. Time to make islam and nazism illegal in the west and ban them from civilised nations, see how you get on when your thoughts are controlled.................

They only attempt to murder you because you support Jews. As such, you bring it on yourself.

Interesting

So something as simple as supporting someone you don't like entitles you to murder ???

I call BS

Simply because I believe in tribal rights does not mean I believe in your fake tribe. Inventing a people out of a pile of itinerant Arab Muslims occupying Judaic land is hardly a cause I can get behind. However just as I believe the Kurds should get a slice of Iraq and Iran such that they might live in peace from the prosecution they've gotten from their Arab brethren I also believe the Judaic people must be given their fair share.

Fair being the key word here

Fair being a concept apparently alien to the Arab Muslim mind set.

Are you Jewish? You are free to leave America and go live in Israel.

See you later, nobody will miss you.

racialreality9, et al,

Your idea here is quite valid. There is generally always a danger to be faced when confronting indifference and belligerence exhibited by Jihadists, insurgents, terrorists, rebels, and the collaboration of others in the attacks and aggression focused on Jews. The protection of Jews under the pressures of the Holocaust presented a many of difficulties and dangers. So, not only do we believe the statement to be true, we can cite examples were in "you bring it on yourself" theory holds true.

• Expectable Consequentialism:

The morally right action is the action whose reasonably expectable consequences are best.

• Rule Consequentialism:

An action is morally right if and only if it does not violate the set of rules of behavior whose general acceptance in the community would have the best consequences—that is, at least as good as any rival set of rules or no rules at all.
(COMMENT)

The danger of doing the "right thing," as well as, acting out the "Parable of the Good Samaritan" does not come without its dangers. Yet, it is rarely a question, in the mind of the outside of the outside observer, that when asked, to help those under attack by from every direction --- by Jihadists, Insurgents, Terrorists, Rebels, and the Asymmetric Collaborators --- the intervention by the opponents of these hostile, radical, and extremists would be universally understood as valor. Clearly, those that risked their lives in WWII to protect and defend the Jewish People earmarked for extermination were seen as meritorious.

"True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic.
It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but
the urge to serve others at whatever cost."
Arthur Ashe

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back