Thugs die, Obama and Holder can't send enough. Cops die, they send Biden.

Unbelievable.

Sending the National Joke, Joe Biden, to represent the Administration at funeral of one of the two police who was assassinated thanks to the rhetoric of the Mayor of New York and Obama and Holder.

Honestly, they ought to bar the door and not allow Biden in.

Whose were these 'thug' funerals you're referring to that the President sent more high ranking officials to?
Obama personally sent condolences to the parents of Michael Brown. Did Obama send condolences to families of the assasinated cops?
Do you know that he didn't...and if he did, will you give him props? Of course not, beause you are a hypocrite teaper that will find fault no matter what. It is gutter, hate politics and you and your ilk have destroyed true conservatism with the nonsense.

Shove your mind games up your ass. If Obama sent condolences to the cop families then show it.
I don't know if he did or he didn't...I don't really care. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of a faggot.

Of course you don't care. All you care about is defending your lying filthy race hustling fraud in the White House, you ignorant tool.

Oh, so now you're going to use homophobic insults on me. You're a homophobic hateful bigot. My, how progressive is that.

You don't know if he did or didn't. He didn't. If he did then prove it, you sick pusillanimous pissant punk.

Unbelievable.

Sending the National Joke, Joe Biden, to represent the Administration at funeral of one of the two police who was assassinated thanks to the rhetoric of the Mayor of New York and Obama and Holder.

Honestly, they ought to bar the door and not allow Biden in.

Whose were these 'thug' funerals you're referring to that the President sent more high ranking officials to?

So the answer is 'none'? So what was the OP talking about? Anyone?

Forum List

Back