Thug: The New N-Word?

Thugs come in any color,shape and flavor.

We can not let people to hijack our language!

This is just unbelievable!

The first thugs I remember hearing about were the Italians, then the Irish the Russians and Asians. Jamicans/ Chicano's, Mexican.

Those were thugs on the streets of Baltimore. And of course VOTING democrats.

Yeah, I keep seeing this now, the PC Police are trying to control even more of the language.

I don't like the "n-word" and I don't use it. But a thug is a thug. If the PC Police hear "thug" and think "black person" that their own racism.

I'll use it more now in real life and hope that someone whines.

:laugh:

For the progressive communists

To eat to sleep to breath is racist!!!! :razz:

Pluto ...Neptune and Mars LOL are racist too! :eek-52::lmao:

Heck...racist is the NEW racist!!!

Thugs come in any color,shape and flavor.

We can not let people to hijack our language!

This is just unbelievable!

Exactly, they tried real hard with Obama as President. They do it just to try to shut down other people freedoms of speech. Look how they called everyone a racist every time someone spoke out against him. I think people has woken up to their tactics

N word? Nattering Nabobs of Negativity? Mum's the word. You mean N*****r? Really? Since WHEN? I can still say fuck bitch asshole.

******. I broke the third barrier. USMB actualy won't let you post that word? Fuck. Bitch. Shit. But n i g g er they put stars and asssterisks and all that. Try posting it. I hear little black kids calling each other ALL the time Yo. nigs, whats up? Really?

Last edited:
If CNN wanted to restore its ratings, and even exceed any previous record for its ratings, they would hire a thousand more people like that woman.

Ratings would ^^

Most likely they'll fire this woman...

One wonders where CNN gets it money from if it can make such financially suicidal decisions.

Perhaps we'll be instructed to change "thug" to "ethnicity non-specific human individual with occasional proclivities towards violence that are most likely someone else's fault unless said individual is demonstrably white."

:biggrin:

I've already conceded defeat in this manner to the PC police on the word "homosexual." Since I cannot say "homo, fag, queer, gay, queen, etc" I simply describe what it is that makes them different.

"Men-who-prefer-having-a-dick-rammed-up-their-ass-and-then-sucking-their-own-shit-off-of-it-instead-of-ramming-their-dick-up-a-life-generating-vaginal-canal."

Forum List

Back