Thug Slugs Woman.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Woman punched in face on New York City street in broad daylight by knife-wielding suspect: police
A woman checking her phone was punched in the face by a suspect sought in connection with a spate of attacks within a half-hour period in a New York City neighborhood, according to officials.

The New York Police Department said the incidents happened around 11 a.m. on Monday on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.

The first incident took place around 10:43 a.m. in front of 950 Park Avenue when the man wearing camouflage punched a 21-year-old woman who was standing on a sidewalk.

And, he is armed with a knife. Who raises assholes like this?

Woman punched in face on New York City street in broad daylight by knife-wielding suspect: police
A woman checking her phone was punched in the face by a suspect sought in connection with a spate of attacks within a half-hour period in a New York City neighborhood, according to officials.

The New York Police Department said the incidents happened around 11 a.m. on Monday on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.

The first incident took place around 10:43 a.m. in front of 950 Park Avenue when the man wearing camouflage punched a 21-year-old woman who was standing on a sidewalk.

I wonder what the ethnicity of this hoodlum is. Probably another damn white Amish guy..........(sarcasm)

A few days ago I was watching the local news on tv. Nothing special just the 11pm news. I saw a surveillance video of two black men ransacking a home they broke into. They found the pets that were hiding and covered them with insecticide. Then robbed the place. The next segment was a black woman and a black man robbing a store. They beat the clerk with a tire iron and put his body in the dumpster behind the store. The next segment was a surveillance video of two black men beating the sales clerk in a jewelry store unconscious then smashing the display cases to steal.

I could not take any more. Attacks like this, just random taken with full security that no one will fight back. They are too common and always black.

I wonder what the ethnicity of this hoodlum is. Probably another damn white Amish guy..........(sarcasm)

Thank you, bluzman61.

If you did not add that “sarcasm” in parentheses, nobody would have known that you were not being serious.

You’re awesome. Really. No sarcasm. Really.

A few days ago I was watching the local news on tv. Nothing special just the 11pm news. I saw a surveillance video of two black men ransacking a home they broke into. They found the pets that were hiding and covered them with insecticide. Then robbed the place. The next segment was a black woman and a black man robbing a store. They beat the clerk with a tire iron and put his body in the dumpster behind the store. The next segment was a surveillance video of two black men beating the sales clerk in a jewelry store unconscious then smashing the display cases to steal.

I could not take any more. Attacks like this, just random taken with full security that no one will fight back. They are too common and always black.

Yes. Always black. Always.

Yes. Always black. Always.
Racist!

Left-wingers.

Forum List

Back