O'Reilly's Interview with Trump

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
O'Reilly's Full Interview with President Trump...Only Bill can do an interview like this...he tops all the rest of the talking heads by far....

Trump tells it like it is...like it or not....:113:

Even you libtards and never Trumpers will learn from it...give it a listen...

O'Reilly's Full Interview with President Trump...Only Bill can do an interview like this...he tops all the rest of the talking heads by far....

The most interesting point that Bill O'Reilly drew out of our President is that the Mexican drug cartels are killing 100,000 Americans per year through drugs that kill. he is apparently in touch with the President of Mexico to resolve the drug cartel issue that is killing so many Americans. I lost a nephew who drew one of those drugs that made him so overconfident, he refused to leave a landowner's yard and was fatally shot for trespassing. Our nation does not need that kind of a drug on our streets. When they examined the body, they assured my sister that her son was already dying before being eliminated so quickly. The shooter killed a dying kid who was out of his head already. I'd like to see the cartels go down. Forever. I hope our people are never troubled by them again.

Nancy Pelosi opposes any intervention in the drug cartels. I guess she doesn't care about the lives lost of 100,000 American citizens who die on account of drugs.

I'm praying for President Trump. And I'm praying for God's intervention in the false accusations of Nancy Pelosi, Jerold Nadler, Adam Schiff, and other cutthroat Democrats who act like they're proud of their forked red tails. Shame on 'em. :cranky:

Forum List

Back