Thug Finally Charged In Montgomery Riverboat Brawl

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The co-captain of the Montgomery riverboat involved in the August brawl between the vessel’s Black crew members and passengers and white occupants of a pontoon boat has been charged with third-degree assault, according to court records. The charges against Harriott II co-captain Dameion Pickett, who has previously been identified in court records as Damien Pickett, were filed in Montgomery Municipal Court on Oct. 26. Neither Montgomery police nor the Montgomery city attorney publicly announced the charges. Pickett is charged with third-degree assault and is scheduled to be arraigned on Nov. 21, according to municipal court records. The large fight captured on viral videos showed Pickett, who is Black, attacked by a group of white people as other Black people rushed to his defense.

Pickett was in the courtroom late last month, when pontoon boat occupant Richard Roberts, 48, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor charges and apologized to Pickett for his actions that day. Roberts received a four-month suspended sentence. Of that, he will serve 32 days in jail in Perry County, the sentence also calls for 100 hours of community service and court costs - “I think under different circumstances we could be friends,” Roberts told Pickett. “You might not think so.” “I know you were doing your job,” Roberts added."

They finally arrest the thug who was the main one responsible for this whole ordeal. If he would have just been quiet and stopped being so uppity, this would have been avoided; but as usual, when you give their kind any type of power, they think they have a right to tell others what to do. Yea, I know he was the one who was attacked and he was defending himself, but if he would have stayed in his place to begin with; then all of this could have been avoided.

"The co-captain of the Montgomery riverboat involved in the August brawl between the vessel’s Black crew members and passengers and white occupants of a pontoon boat has been charged with third-degree assault, according to court records. The charges against Harriott II co-captain Dameion Pickett, who has previously been identified in court records as Damien Pickett, were filed in Montgomery Municipal Court on Oct. 26. Neither Montgomery police nor the Montgomery city attorney publicly announced the charges. Pickett is charged with third-degree assault and is scheduled to be arraigned on Nov. 21, according to municipal court records. The large fight captured on viral videos showed Pickett, who is Black, attacked by a group of white people as other Black people rushed to his defense.

Pickett was in the courtroom late last month, when pontoon boat occupant Richard Roberts, 48, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor charges and apologized to Pickett for his actions that day. Roberts received a four-month suspended sentence. Of that, he will serve 32 days in jail in Perry County, the sentence also calls for 100 hours of community service and court costs - “I think under different circumstances we could be friends,” Roberts told Pickett. “You might not think so.” “I know you were doing your job,” Roberts added."

They finally arrest the thug who was the main one responsible for this whole ordeal. If he would have just been quiet and stopped being so uppity, this would have been avoided; but as usual, when you give their kind any type of power, they think they have a right to tell others what to do. Yea, I know he was the one who was attacked and he was defending himself, but if he would have stayed in his place to begin with; then all of this could have been avoided.
Somehow those thugs will be MAGA victims.

Wait for it.

When will that type ever learn ?

The thugs have all gotten slaps on the wrists.

White supremacy rules the day.

Forum List

Back