Three years of autism/schizophrenia research destroyed by

It fits you fuckheads to a T to not care about anyone or anything other than yourselves, and in being empathically blind, cause damage and suffering all around you while calling yourselves moral, all the while persecuting others for what they do in the privacy of their bedroom. Your fucking dumbass. Animals suffer. You cause it. You don't care. Fuck you.

We currently have two litters of rescue kittens in our house, and have been doing this for years, how many rescue animals have you taken in.

What does fostering or adopting pets have to do with vivisection experiments? Absolutely nothing. Nice appeal to hypocrisy, a form of ad hominem. What I so personally has no bearing on whether my argument is valid/sound. You can't attack my points, so you resort to attacking me. This is where the immaturity of the right really shines. For the record, I am an ethical vegan. I don't support factory farms or vivisection. I don't take any drugs that were derived from vivisection labs. That is what is relevant here. Funny that you would care for cata but not give a fuck about other animals, and let them be experimented on and tortured, but that's okay because you have two dozen rescues cats! Your reasoning is idiotic. It's as if you have filled your moral quotient with animals by adopting a few cats, so now you can just harm the rest and feel okay about it.

Are you misusing words again?

For the record, vegans are the functional equivalent of zombies. Every drug on the shelf comes from some type of animal experiment. The fact that you are trying to make a distinction between the drugs you take and the ones you do not take just proves that you are a hypocrite.

We currently have two litters of rescue kittens in our house, and have been doing this for years, how many rescue animals have you taken in.

What does fostering or adopting pets have to do with vivisection experiments? Absolutely nothing. Nice appeal to hypocrisy, a form of ad hominem. What I so personally has no bearing on whether my argument is valid/sound. You can't attack my points, so you resort to attacking me. This is where the immaturity of the right really shines. For the record, I am an ethical vegan. I don't support factory farms or vivisection. I don't take any drugs that were derived from vivisection labs. That is what is relevant here. Funny that you would care for cata but not give a fuck about other animals, and let them be experimented on and tortured, but that's okay because you have two dozen rescues cats! Your reasoning is idiotic. It's as if you have filled your moral quotient with animals by adopting a few cats, so now you can just harm the rest and feel okay about it.

For the record, vegans are the functional equivalent of zombies. Every drug on the shelf comes from some type of animal experiment.

I don't respect your opinion, so lets not get sidetracked with your idiotic interpretation of reality. As a vegan, I don't support the systematic torture I animals in all industry, INCLUDING vivisection, so any attempts at maligning vegans in the context this discussion is simply an ad hominem to avoid addressing salient points. Try again buddy. You'll get it.

Come on! It fits you lib jackwads to a T.
It's no different then you fuckheads crying about global warming yet you still drive cars and use electricity.

It fits you fuckheads to a T to not care about anyone or anything other than yourselves, and in being empathically blind, cause damage and suffering all around you while calling yourselves moral, all the while persecuting others for what they do in the privacy of their bedroom. Your fucking dumbass. Animals suffer. You cause it. You don't care. Fuck you.

Nope....I dont give a fuck what you do in your bedroom. How much of your personal time have you donated at boxer rescue or any other animal rescue operation?
I would bet ZERO.
How many animals have you adopted?
I dont care for animal testing. But it is a necessary evil.
You stupid fucks paint yourself into a corner with your outcries because you still use the products and medicines developed with animal testing. Just like global warming and abortion. You still drive a car and you kill babies all while crying about pollution and the death penalty.
Fucken hypocrites.

You stand for nothing.

I stand for the consideration of animal interests as being valid am worthy of respect. As it is, humans care nothing for the interests of animals and place themselves above them so as to disregard these interests, and use animals for personal ends. This is speciesism. You can personally attack me all you want. It doesn't change this sad reality you defend. I simply don't understand why you would attack those who stand up for the non-suffering of animals. Do you go around kicking dogs And cats whenever you seem them? Why not? Their suffering shouldn't matter to you. Funny that draw a line between animals and say that certain animals deserve no consideration and is okay to torture them while others deserve our undying love and to be taken into our homes. Even more odd is the lack of logical connectivity between whether I donate to a boxer fund and animals in laboratories being harmed. Mind explaining that one? You can't, because it is illogical, hence a logical fallacy. You are doing good in your hatred of people that actually care about ALL animals. Lol. I kill babies? You're a lunatic.

Last edited:
Mice and rabbits do not get autism. Nor do they develop schizophrenia. Why are they testing on these animals instead of studying, well, people with these afflictions?

You really should read the article before further embarassing yourself, peeps.

No it wouldn't, because there would be no need to run :D There would be no such thing as a "hurry".

It sounds like a trivial riff on your literal meaning, but seriously, civilizations who live as in this description (what we call "primitives" in our collectively narcissistic way) actually tend to have far more leisure time than we do. Their needs are simple. They don't need to expend X amount of blood, toil, tears and sweat in pursuit of the newest iPad, the house payment and all that other stuff. They end up with a lot more time for recreation, contemplation and artistic endeavour. (<< which would then beget tool making)

Just sayin'... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, but do they have more leisure time at the expense of shorter lifespans? :confused:

Besides, I don't want leisure time without my video games or my kindle! :tongue:

Good point. That is if you have the time for your Kindle. :eusa_doh:

At the expense of a shorter lifespan? In absolute numbers, no doubt. We're so adept at getting people into sterile steel-and-glass structures where they're surrounded by unspeakably expensive machines that go :::ping::: or else getting them confined to shuffleboard prison camps where we can forget about them.

Said primitives may have fewer years, but I suspect there's a lot more life in their later ones.
We're moving backwards now.

Used to be that eating vegetarian was not only healthier but it was much safer than it is now. Its no where near as bad as eating meat but, thanks to Monsanto, buying veggies is almost as dangerous. Not only that, the use of slaughterhouse byproducts means that living ethically is getting harder and harder.

Those who think that not eating charred corpses makes you safe from such horrors as CJ, bovine spongiform, CWD ... you're wrong. And, there's not a lot you can do about it.

Mice and rabbits do not get autism. Nor do they develop schizophrenia. Why are they testing on these animals instead of studying, well, people with these afflictions?

They're genetically modified. That means the "research" has absolutely no validity at all, for exactly the reason you cite.

Go to You Tube and watch Unnecessary Fuss and Britches, among others.

You'll ask the very same question you do in your post here - why don't they use people who are already afflicted and desperate for help.

In the case of Britches, they used a tiny baby monkey, stitched his eyes closed with huge twine and then sat around watching him so they could say they "studied" blindness in children. There was a school for blind children few miles down the road. Look at the amateur job of stitching that monkey's eyes and imagine the pain he felt. Even those who don't care about that might have enough intelligence to realize how useless that made their observations. There was nothing that monkey had in common with a blind child but they could watch him without ever getting off their butts.

Unnecessary Fuss has to be seen to be believed.

There are also many other videos on You Tube.

Watch them all with an open mind. Read about current research, and in some cases, watch the videos - like literally dropping bricks on kittens' backs to study spinal cord injuries, shooting goats to study mass shootings, using a blow torch on conscious pigs to study burns. I guarantee you'll read this shit and just shake your head in disbelief. I guess for a medical "researcher", its better than working for a living.

For the record, vegans are the functional equivalent of zombies. Every drug on the shelf comes from some type of animal experiment.

I don't respect your opinion, so lets not get sidetracked with your idiotic interpretation of reality. As a vegan, I don't support the systematic torture I animals in all industry, INCLUDING vivisection, so any attempts at maligning vegans in the context this discussion is simply an ad hominem to avoid addressing salient points. Try again buddy. You'll get it.

Did I say something that led you to believe that I care about your respect?

Vivisection is surgical experimentation on living beings, neurobiologists do not do that type of thing, neither do drug researchers. You trying to equate what they do means you are a brain dead zombie, which you confirmed when you said you are vegan. Fee free to rehect science and medicine as much as you want, just don't expect anyone to actually care what you think.

Because the mice and rabbits breed faster, and are genetically modified so that the research is actually valid. Not to mention the fact that experimentation on human beings is actually unethical and illegal in most countries.

Yeah, but do they have more leisure time at the expense of shorter lifespans? :confused:

Besides, I don't want leisure time without my video games or my kindle! :tongue:

Good point. That is if you have the time for your Kindle. :eusa_doh:

At the expense of a shorter lifespan? In absolute numbers, no doubt. We're so adept at getting people into sterile steel-and-glass structures where they're surrounded by unspeakably expensive machines that go :::ping::: or else getting them confined to shuffleboard prison camps where we can forget about them.

Said primitives may have fewer years, but I suspect there's a lot more life in their later ones.
We're moving backwards now.

Used to be that eating vegetarian was not only healthier but it was much safer than it is now. Its no where near as bad as eating meat but, thanks to Monsanto, buying veggies is almost as dangerous. Not only that, the use of slaughterhouse byproducts means that living ethically is getting harder and harder.

Those who think that not eating charred corpses makes you safe from such horrors as CJ, bovine spongiform, CWD ... you're wrong. And, there's not a lot you can do about it.

I thought I was supposed to be anti science.

Nope....I dont give a fuck what you do in your bedroom. How much of your personal time have you donated at boxer rescue or any other animal rescue operation?
I would bet ZERO.
You stupid fucks paint yourself into a corner with your outcries because you still use the products and medicines developed with animal testing. Just like global warming and abortion. You still drive a car and you kill babies all while crying about pollution and the death penalty.
Fucken hypocrites.

You stand for nothing.

I stand for the consideration of animal interests as being valid am worthy of respect. As it is, humans care nothing for the interests of animals and place themselves above them so as to disregard these interests, and use animals for personal ends. This is speciesism. You can personally attack me all you want. It doesn't change this sad reality you defend. I simply don't understand why you would attack those who stand up for the non-suffering of animals. Do you go around kicking dogs And cats whenever you seem them? Why not? Their suffering shouldn't matter to you. Funny that draw a line between animals and say that certain animals deserve no consideration and is okay to torture them while others deserve our undying love and to be taken into our homes. Even more odd is the lack of logical connectivity between whether I donate to a boxer fund and animals in laboratories being harmed. Mind explaining that one? You can't, because it is illogical, hence a logical fallacy. You are doing good in your hatred of people that actually care about ALL animals. Lol. I kill babies? You're a lunatic.

you use a word like "speciesism" and call someone else a lunatic?

Dismissed!

Did I say something that led you to believe that I care about your respect?

Vivisection is surgical experimentation on living beings, neurobiologists do not do that type of thing, neither do drug researchers. You trying to equate what they do means you are a brain dead zombie, which you confirmed when you said you are vegan. Fee free to rehect science and medicine as much as you want, just don't expect anyone to actually care what you think.

All experiments using animals are done using live animals. This constitutes vivisection. A dead animal would be no good for a six week drug trial. Vivisection is no longer defined by its etymological roots as merely a surgical operation on a living being, but is broadly applied, as any experimentation on an animal.

Freedictionary.com:

Main Entry: viv·i·sec·tion
Pronunciation: \&#716;vi-v&#601;-&#712;sek-sh&#601;n, &#712;vi-v&#601;-&#716;\
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin vivus + English section
Date: 1707
1 : the cutting of or operation on a living animal usually for physiological or pathological investigation ; broadly : animal experimentation especially if considered to cause distress to the subject 2 : minute or pitiless examination or criticism

I would bet ZERO.
Fucken hypocrites.

You stand for nothing.

Dismissed!

What is your problem with the word "speciesism"?

This might be seen as propaganda by some, but lets say this video is true - how can anyone be okay with the treatment of these animals?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt4CGn7lRoM]Animal testing? Animal Cruelty. - YouTube[/ame]

Dismissed!

I can't speak for Ernie, but I'd like to answer this.

You use speciesism as though it is a negative, as though we should consider all life equal and not grant more weight to any particular species over another.

Dismissed!

You use speciesism as though it is a negative, as though we should consider all life equal and not grant more weight to any particular species over another.

... And?

This is pretty much the point where I came in before. We had some good thoughts but I don't believe the question ever got an answer. That being: what is the basis for the viewpoint that humans are superior to other species? Is there any logical justification at all? I have yet to hear one.

... And?

This is pretty much the point where I came in before. We had some good thoughts but I don't believe the question ever got an answer. That being: what is the basis for the viewpoint that humans are superior to other species? Is there any logical justification at all? I have yet to hear one.

Our ability to think and reason. We are intellectually superior to other species to varying degrees. People almost always use the ability to think as a basis for value of life; it is why this argument rarely occurs with plants; plants cannot think, therefore people do not place as much value upon their lives as they do for animals.

As I said before, I think anyone who places any amount of value upon life differentiates between the value of different species. If that weren't the case, how could you function with the vast amounts of living creatures dying around you and inside you on a constant basis? So, if you place more value upon animal life than plant life, it's obvious to me you consider intelligence a measure of value for life. That being the case, as usual, it is simply a matter of the degree to which you make that part of your judgement.

Dismissed!

It's a word invented by nuts like you who want to assign equal status to mice and monkeys. We are human beings. WE are the top of the food chain pal, the epitome of Darwinian evolution. When mice and monkeys pay taxes, I'll consider giving them status.

How friggin hypocritical can you get. You won't eat animals, but you'll tear leaves of a lettuce head and eat them without a second thought.
Animal testing, which you hysterically refer to as vivisection is not nearly as barbaric as making little balls of fruit with a melon baller and then eating chunks of honeydew flesh.

... And?

Our ability to think and reason. We are intellectually superior to other species to varying degrees. People almost always use the ability to think as a basis for value of life; it is why this argument rarely occurs with plants; plants cannot think, therefore people do not place as much value upon their lives as they do for animals.

As I said before, I think anyone who places any amount of value upon life differentiates between the value of different species. If that weren't the case, how could you function with the vast amounts of living creatures dying around you and inside you on a constant basis? So, if you place more value upon animal life than plant life, it's obvious to me you consider intelligence a measure of value for life. That being the case, as usual, it is simply a matter of the degree to which you make that part of your judgement.

This is the same circular argument we had before. How do we know we are the sole proprietors of logic and reason? And even granting that, how do we know our logic is not inferior to another logic? Were that the case, we would, by definition of our inferiority, not understand it.

:eusa_think:

I submit the premise is entirely assumptive and empirical.

Dismissed!

It's a word invented by nuts like you who want to assign equal status to mice and monkeys. We are human beings. WE are the top of the food chain pal, the epitome of Darwinian evolution. When mice and monkeys pay taxes, I'll consider giving them status.

How friggin hypocritical can you get. You won't eat animals, but you'll tear leaves of a lettuce head and eat them without a second thought.
Animal testing, which you hysterically refer to as vivisection is not nearly as barbaric as making little balls of fruit with a melon baller and then eating chunks of honeydew flesh.

How smart can we be, if we're paying taxes and they aren't ?

:coffee:

Forum List

Back