Three Wounded, Gunman Dead After Florida State University

Esmerelda...from USA today...it said in this article that there were 900 people killed in school shootings over 7 years...doing the math that is....900 / 7 = 128.5 each year......

and that just trusts the media wing of the anti gun democrat isn't lying about the shootings and the numbers...which is always a mistake since anti gunners simply can't be trusted to tell the truth since they have an irrational fear of guns...think of people with an irrational fear of heights or spiders or snakes....would you trust them when they are confronting their phobia?

Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

Soooo...school shootings 128.5 each year...

Times a gun is used to save lives and stop violent crime on average....1.4 million times....

Esmerelda...which is the bigger number....people killed in school shootings or people saved by law abiding, innocent people using guns to stop violent attacks?

i have counted over 1300 instances in the news this year

of defensive gun uses that has saved at least one life

some several more then one life was saved

--- links?

:popcorn:

sure why not

there are many sites that track such

here is one

Map Of Self Defense Stories Using Firearms Guns Save Lives

Hmmm...since the anti gunners have brought race into the discussion...he is a lawyer...so probably a lefty....he is African American....so probably a lefty.....

What a bunch of morons....

You're saying black people are "lefties" by virtue of being black?
Thanks for getting that on the record.
85% of blacks vote for democrats in virtual lockstep. I'd say that makes them lefties.

This guy took a look at ONE guy ... again that's one (1) person... and decides he's a "lefty" on account of his race. Even though the article mentions neither. For all we know he had no interest in politics at all.

Sinking in yet?

Then he wants to call others "morons".

America-Does-Not-Have-a-Gun-Problem.jpg

Those statistics you believe about people being saved by a gun, in the hands of someone who is not the police, those statistics are not valid. Only those who chose to believe them believe them. They are a fraud.

No, they are scientifically generated by criminologists. Criminologists who were overwhelmingly anti gun until they reviewed the evidence. The closed minded are you, and others of your ilk. No amount of factual data will ever disrupt your belief because your beliefs are based on emotion and as has been said by those smarter than I, "emotions clutter up the mental landscape".
I've read your postings. You are the emotional one. I don't believe anything without reliable, unbiased, concrete empirical evidence. The stats that so many people are saved by guns in the hands of the public are speculation, biased speculation. Your wanting to believe it is your problem.

LOL I find it amusing that you would make such a statement after some of your post, this from this very thread

Yet again. Over and over again, only in America. What a country
Here you try to claim that only in America does these school shootings occur. Your statement was quickly proven wrong by showing that it happens around the globe. It was also pointed out that in the top 10 deadliest school shootings 8 occurred outside of the US

This alone points to the hypocrisy in your statement and shows that you rely only on emotional responses and are not equipped to deal in facts and true evidence

"Only in America" is an idiom used as cultural comment. It does not mean something literally happens only in America.

And in this she's right. We have a violence-valuing, gun fetish culture. School shootings are certainly not unknown outside this country but we sure as hell dominate it. Be proud. It's your culture.
We also have a lot of hoplophobes not getting there and whining about it. We have many people not interested in reducing crime but only interested in doing away with 2A and as such unable to carry on an intelligent debate. In which camp do you reside

Whatever happened to all the leftist race-baiters in the aftermath of their having seen a picture......

One was seen chasing herself is such tight circles that she disappeared up her own ass.

Small loss.

Those statistics you believe about people being saved by a gun, in the hands of someone who is not the police, those statistics are not valid. Only those who chose to believe them believe them. They are a fraud.

No, they are scientifically generated by criminologists. Criminologists who were overwhelmingly anti gun until they reviewed the evidence. The closed minded are you, and others of your ilk. No amount of factual data will ever disrupt your belief because your beliefs are based on emotion and as has been said by those smarter than I, "emotions clutter up the mental landscape".
I've read your postings. You are the emotional one. I don't believe anything without reliable, unbiased, concrete empirical evidence. The stats that so many people are saved by guns in the hands of the public are speculation, biased speculation. Your wanting to believe it is your problem.

LOL I find it amusing that you would make such a statement after some of your post, this from this very thread

Yet again. Over and over again, only in America. What a country
Here you try to claim that only in America does these school shootings occur. Your statement was quickly proven wrong by showing that it happens around the globe. It was also pointed out that in the top 10 deadliest school shootings 8 occurred outside of the US

This alone points to the hypocrisy in your statement and shows that you rely only on emotional responses and are not equipped to deal in facts and true evidence

"Only in America" is an idiom used as cultural comment. It does not mean something literally happens only in America.

And in this she's right. We have a violence-valuing, gun fetish culture. School shootings are certainly not unknown outside this country but we sure as hell dominate it. Be proud. It's your culture.
Not my culture.

And only in America means just that, it does not mean "only in America because we ignore what is going on elsewhere in order to be PC".

Forum List

Back