Three times they denied God: New GOP advertisement

I think most Americans realize that modern Republicans (not decent ones like Ike and even Reagan) have nothing to do with what Jesus was talking about. So, no, this is bullshit and everyone will see it as such. ...

Yes, because people who dont believe in Jesus Christ are the biggest experts on the subject of Christianity....right.

Fuck off.

You miss the point. I already KNOW a magic sky man won't save me... so I'd never try it.

I knew there wasn't a magic sky man when my mom died of cancer despite everyone praying for her.

That you describe the Eternal Creator as a 'magic sky man' shows how utterly ignorant and idiotic you are.

But please, keep spouting your idiocy as it really re-inforces the faith of reasonable people.

It would be interesting to know how many of the undecideds consider themselves to be devout Christians, and how many are committed atheists or agnostics. I'd imagine they're the only people who would be swayed by this.

It's gonna be kind of hard for the Democrats to sell themselves as evangelists now.

Who said they were ever doing that?

Their own fucking history says it, ass hole.

Republicans continue to use God as a tool.

Nonsense. God is a central figure in most republicans' lives, therefore he's important to them. And, most people believe in god. Why not try to attract voters based on the focus of god in the party?

LOL. What a load of crap. Does Ryan demand that all on his staff read the Bible? No, he demands that all read the writings of Ayn Rand. And what does Ayn Rand believe? Hardline atheism. And Fascism.

That someone demands people on the job read things pertinent to that job, does NOT mean that NOTHING else plays a major role in their lives.

I'm not asking the Sky Man to "prove" himself, dickhead. I know he doesn't exist..

PROVE IT THEN.

Why do these ass holes think that simply saying that they 'know' God doesnt exist is in any way persuasive?

Dude, if you think you know it, then prove it or else know that you sound like a jack ass.

Republicans continue to use God as a tool.

Nonsense. God is a central figure in most republicans' lives, therefore he's important to them. And, most people believe in god. Why not try to attract voters based on the focus of god in the party?

Because our political system is supposed to be secular, not favoring any manner of belief or disbelief in the making of or application of our laws, lest our people become slave to an American styled Taliban. Intellectual consistency under that standard demands not making religious preference the focal point of our political decisions, or a litmus test predicating political and civic involvement.

That is complete bullshit.

Seperation of church and state is not about when someone says a prayer. It is about preventing the merger of state and church as has been done and is still done in th eUK.

The situation that we witnessed with the Democrats denying the Lord three times reminds me of Peter.

And Christ's prophecy. Jesus said to him, “Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.”

Here's the ad:

Three Times. - YouTube

Why is a belief in God so fucking important for conservatives? God is a non issue, you either believe or you don't, and those people who think that someone who doesn't believe in God will not make a good President are idiotic fools.

The question of whether you believe or you dont IS itself an issue.

Whether a party bleaches all religious language from a platform due to hostility to allowing religious thought to be expressed in the public forums is a HUGE fucking issue, dude.

I know a word.

Belief is useful, but...

Yeah, and I know a word...'Jacobin' as in the atheistic fucks who started slaughtering people in the French Revolution.

Oh, and another word, 'Stalinist', the name of the thugs who slaughtered nearly a hundred million Rusians.

Some more words, 'Maoist', 'Khmer Rogue', 'Leninist', etc. Same story for all of them, a bunch of murderous thug atheists.

Last edited:
right it keeps it a private matter like it should be. I dont need religion in my government, if i wanted that i'd move to the middle east.

I guess you best pack your bags then.

Opening Prayer Archive, Office of the Chaplain

Our Government opens each day with prayer.

And it should be removed....
If I could leave I most likely would.

Please, work a lot harder at getting the fuck out then.

I know a word.

Belief is useful, but...

Yeah, and I know a word...'Jacobin' as in the atheistic fucks who started slaughtering people in the French Revolution.

Oh, and another word, 'Stalinist', the name of the thugs who slaughtered nearly a hundred million Rusians.

Some more words, 'Maoist', 'Khmer Rogue', 'Leninist', etc. Same story for all of them, a bunch of murderous thug atheists.

Odd how I think we're looking at the same thing.

right it keeps it a private matter like it should be. I dont need religion in my government, if i wanted that i'd move to the middle east.

I guess you best pack your bags then.

Opening Prayer Archive, Office of the Chaplain

Our Government opens each day with prayer.

And it should be removed....
If I could leave I most likely would.

Bullshit. You are capable of leaving right now, it is not that difficult. I doubt that you will because there is so much to love in this country and a prayer before starting your day is hardly an invation of religion into government.

I really do not understand what the problem here is with the word God or why it needs to be stricken from any public mantra. That is asinine. The separation of church and state has nothing to do with the separation of faith from those that serve the state. People have faith and they are not going to check it at the door when they go to work. It is only a problem when those that have said faith try and force laws that push their religion on others.

God has more class than to associate with the likes of you, so you have no way of knowing what he wants.

Standard Disclaimer: I don't really believe in God, and doubt Jillian does either.

That would explain why she was unable to say the word God.

no. we don't write G-d. thanks for the disrespect.

and kindly don't encourage a misogynist, braindead, immoral loser like shoudlbecensored.

its beneath you.

NOTHING is beneath people who have no shame or honor, Jill.

I think most Americans realize that modern Republicans (not decent ones like Ike and even Reagan) have nothing to do with what Jesus was talking about. So, no, this is bullshit and everyone will see it as such. ...

Yes, because people who dont believe in Jesus Christ are the biggest experts on the subject of Christianity....right.

Fuck off.

Fuck you AND christianity. All churches should be burnt to the ground. Maybe THAT would keep you stupid fucks out of government.

Fuck off.

Fuck you AND christianity. All churches should be burnt to the ground. Maybe THAT would keep you stupid fucks out of government.

Shanti. We're all people. Shanti.

images

If you do not believe it then it is your loss. Faith is believing without seeing first. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith brings those things into being. But believe whatever. I am not going to try to convince you of faith. I can but share it with you and if you choose not to accept it then you do not. Jesus didn't force things on people. He gave them they keys to his kingdom if they threw them in the ditch it was their loss.

Guy, the best thing I ever did in my life was reject religion. I didn't feel guilty about shit I never should have felt guilty about, I didn't have to worry about following a lot of stupid rules and I didn't have to keep making excuses for phonies and hypocrites...
That is religion not spirituality but since you do not care to bother to know the difference you miss out on the benefit of it, but as they say you will never miss what you never had....and I am not a guy. I just have that picture posted for a specific reason which I will not bother to get into

Yeah, which 19th century asshole is that, anyway?

Frankly, Religion, spirituality, it's all the same font of bullshit.

about as rational as believing in a lucky Rabbit's foot.

Republicans:

We love God

Feed the poor and they will breed

Let them die

I'm not sure which "God" Republicans follow.

I'll wait here while you run and fetch your evidence that Republicans said "Let them die" with respect to the poor.

Hurry along now, son.

one guy said it somewhere.....to Dean that means ALL Republicans believe that....just ask him.....he will tell you....

Forum List

Back