Three times they denied God: New GOP advertisement

Helping the poor is not handing them money it is teaching them how to prosper...guess you have not heard the story of give a man a fish

Rdean, like most leftists, has zero integrity.

At least 50 people have shown the charitable acts by the right verses the left.

The right believes that charity is the responsibility of the individual. The left believes that they should pick their neighbors pocket and give the proceeds to the poor. The left rarely gives anything to the poor, demanding that "government do something." rather than getting out their checkbooks.

Helping the poor is not handing them money it is teaching them how to prosper...guess you have not heard the story of give a man a fish

Rdean, like most leftists, has zero integrity.

At least 50 people have shown the charitable acts by the right verses the left.

The right believes that charity is the responsibility of the individual. The left believes that they should pick their neighbors pocket and give the proceeds to the poor. The left rarely gives anything to the poor, demanding that "government do something." rather than getting out their checkbooks.
Usually when someone gives to charity it is more than what is asked for. Think on this one. If you go to a restarant are you more likely to tip well when a gratuity is not already taken? I usually do

So much for the Republicans wanting to focus on the economy.

They would rather focus on the GOD of Ryan and Rand, and women's vaginas.:badgrin:
Hey, I like to focus on women’s vaginas but that could be because I am a man. :ssex:
You have something against vaginas!?!?!?!

Please provide an english translation for any post in Klingon.

Basically he agrees. :lol: I would thank him but that's not something Klingons do. They just grunt in acknowledgement. :lmao:
HOLY SHIT, he was serious. I thought he was just being facetious when he said to translate the Klingon. How in the hell did he know what to type and you recognize it?

Go sit in the corner, you let your geek through and that is unacceptable. :eusa_snooty:

:lol: He knew what to type because I have a Klingon symbol in my signature and I had mentioned on a different thread that my step-daughter and I learned to speak Klingon as a bonding exercise. But yes....I have never attempted to hide my "inner-Sheldon" :lol:

Ok this is off topic but since you brought it up....ever consider the idea that your mom made the decision to go? I just went thru this some 3 months ago myself with a parent. And furthermore asking sky man as you say to prove himself in that manner is illogical. And you don't have to be a Vulcan to understand that. Obviously didn't learn the teaching in the bible when Jesus was tempted in the desert to do acts to prove himself. Faith is all the proof needed as it produces manifestation.

No, she really wanted to be there for her children and grandchildren.

She even volunteered for risky, stupid expiramental surgery and therapy that didn't work. (Although it did drag out the agony for another year.)

I'm not asking the Sky Man to "prove" himself, dickhead. I know he doesn't exist. I'm asking you bible thumpers to put your money where your mouth is. Because you all talk a good game, but when it comes down to it, you have less faith than I do.

If no focus is put on God and HIS economy and way of doing things it will just get worse. Even with all the cuts that were put forth by Ryan budget plan it would still be 40 years of digging out of debt and dems say the cuts are too deep. There is a simple saying that dems need to grasp the meaning of....if you are in a hole and want to get out...DON'T DIG! Why is government so exempt from logic? If your credit cards are maxed that would be equal to a debt ceiling. How does spending more reduce that? For those who cant follow a simple example...it doesn't.

So God wants old people to be denied medical treatment when they reach the lifetime cap on their insurance voucher? Really?

Ok this is off topic but since you brought it up....ever consider the idea that your mom made the decision to go? I just went thru this some 3 months ago myself with a parent. And furthermore asking sky man as you say to prove himself in that manner is illogical. And you don't have to be a Vulcan to understand that. Obviously didn't learn the teaching in the bible when Jesus was tempted in the desert to do acts to prove himself. Faith is all the proof needed as it produces manifestation.

No, she really wanted to be there for her children and grandchildren.

She even volunteered for risky, stupid expiramental surgery and therapy that didn't work. (Although it did drag out the agony for another year.)

I'm not asking the Sky Man to "prove" himself, dickhead. I know he doesn't exist. I'm asking you bible thumpers to put your money where your mouth is. Because you all talk a good game, but when it comes down to it, you have less faith than I do.
If you do not believe it then it is your loss. Faith is believing without seeing first. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith brings those things into being. But believe whatever. I am not going to try to convince you of faith. I can but share it with you and if you choose not to accept it then you do not. Jesus didn't force things on people. He gave them they keys to his kingdom if they threw them in the ditch it was their loss.

If no focus is put on God and HIS economy and way of doing things it will just get worse. Even with all the cuts that were put forth by Ryan budget plan it would still be 40 years of digging out of debt and dems say the cuts are too deep. There is a simple saying that dems need to grasp the meaning of....if you are in a hole and want to get out...DON'T DIG! Why is government so exempt from logic? If your credit cards are maxed that would be equal to a debt ceiling. How does spending more reduce that? For those who cant follow a simple example...it doesn't.

So God wants old people to be denied medical treatment when they reach the lifetime cap on their insurance voucher? Really?

Apparently that is Obama agenda yeah

If you do not believe it then it is your loss. Faith is believing without seeing first. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith brings those things into being. But believe whatever. I am not going to try to convince you of faith. I can but share it with you and if you choose not to accept it then you do not. Jesus didn't force things on people. He gave them they keys to his kingdom if they threw them in the ditch it was their loss.

Guy, the best thing I ever did in my life was reject religion. I didn't feel guilty about shit I never should have felt guilty about, I didn't have to worry about following a lot of stupid rules and I didn't have to keep making excuses for phonies and hypocrites...

Apparently that is Obama agenda yeah

NO, that would be Ryan's Agenda, because he wants to turn Medicare into a Voucher system.

The reigious Right. So easily misled.

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

Republicans:

We love God

Feed the poor and they will breed

Let them die

I'm not sure which "God" Republicans follow.

God-of-War-II-5-QH5X1A0VXO-800x600.jpg

The "God" Republicans follow is the one that donates to charity, visits and prays for the sick, feeds the homeless, visits the jails, offers helping hands to those in need.

The "God" that Democrats serve is the government. They think the government should just give everyone whatever they want..

Helping those that need it, isn't the issue. It's those that don't. And the focus is to lift those out of poverty that currently do need it.

The best quote is from Reagan..

"I believe that the best social program is a job."

God has more class than to associate with the likes of you, so you have no way of knowing what he wants.

Standard Disclaimer: I don't really believe in God, and doubt Jillian does either.

That would explain why she was unable to say the word God.

no. we don't write G-d. thanks for the disrespect.

and kindly don't encourage a misogynist, braindead, immoral loser like shoudlbecensored.

its beneath you.

No, you just go ape shit cheering on a couple of them at your Democrat Convention...... you might want to add narcissists to that list when speaking about Kerry, Clinton and the 2 obamas....... worthless waste of space on the planet........ I'm sure you are very proud.

Guy, the best thing I ever did in my life was reject religion. I didn't feel guilty about shit I never should have felt guilty about, I didn't have to worry about following a lot of stupid rules and I didn't have to keep making excuses for phonies and hypocrites...
That is religion not spirituality but since you do not care to bother to know the difference you miss out on the benefit of it, but as they say you will never miss what you never had....and I am not a guy. I just have that picture posted for a specific reason which I will not bother to get into

Republicans continue to use God as a tool.

Nonsense. God is a central figure in most republicans' lives, therefore he's important to them. And, most people believe in god. Why not try to attract voters based on the focus of god in the party?

Because our political system is supposed to be secular, not favoring any manner of belief or disbelief in the making of or application of our laws, lest our people become slave to an American styled Taliban. Intellectual consistency under that standard demands not making religious preference the focal point of our political decisions, or a litmus test predicating political and civic involvement.

The situation that we witnessed with the Democrats denying the Lord three times reminds me of Peter.

And Christ's prophecy. Jesus said to him, “Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.”

Here's the ad:

Three Times. - YouTube

Why is a belief in God so fucking important for conservatives? God is a non issue, you either believe or you don't, and those people who think that someone who doesn't believe in God will not make a good President are idiotic fools.

Does an artist paint without his brush, does a mechanic work without his tools, does an engineer work without his knowledge, does a genious work without his thoughts, does a brick layer work without his hands, does a builder work without his level and/or measuring tape etc. ?

The demon-crats do, because they are Godless and have no concept anymore of what these very important things are in which God had given unto us within this world (or) what their value is unto us within this world as well.

Does an artist paint without his brush, does a mechanic work without his tools, does an engineer work without his knowledge, does a genious work without his thoughts, does a brick layer work without his hands, does a builder work without his level and/or measuring tape etc. ?

The demon-crats do, because they are Godless and have no concept anymore of what these very important things are in which God had given unto us within this world (or) what their value is unto us within this world as well.

Bullshit. Democrats DO believe in God, you just like to think they don't.

Nonsense. God is a central figure in most republicans' lives, therefore he's important to them. And, most people believe in god. Why not try to attract voters based on the focus of god in the party?

Because our political system is supposed to be secular, not favoring any manner of belief or disbelief in the making of or application of our laws, lest our people become slave to an American styled Taliban. Intellectual consistency under that standard demands not making religious preference the focal point of our political decisions, or a litmus test predicating political and civic involvement.

This has become a new secular democratic position that is taken by those who are among the extreme fringe element that is now found within the democrat party, whom are undoubtedly leading or trying to lead the dem's big time these days, but this is not the over all opinion of many democrats hopefully. The extraction of God from the platform, was perfect for those wanting a Godless chaotic society in which to live and control in that way. Problem is for them, is that America isn't quite over that cliff as of yet, and those who still have some sense in America, have pushed back on this newly developed attitude in this nation, and this all in regards to an opinion in which has been taken by the fringe element that exist now within the democratic party, but hopefully does not reflect the opinion of the entire party as of yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back