Three Things...

Last edited:
1. I was on a swim team for 10 years

2. I can do the "Spock V" with my hand, my sweetie can't (and can do the VllV with my hands too)

3. Half Japanese/Half American men are HOT! :eusa_drool:

3) I hate cats

WHAT! Noooooooooooooooo!

Cats are the BEST!

$253597_2052417958628_1489893691_2356206_6374777_n.jpg

1. I've dislocated my right shoulder, my left hip, and my jaw; shattered my left knee, and broken so many bones I have lost count.
2. I'm allergic to cats.
3. I've won several equestrian championships and sailing races (as skipper and crew). No longer ride, though.

1. I've dislocated my right shoulder, my left hip, and my jaw; shattered my left knee, and broken so many bones I have lost count.
2. I'm allergic to cats.
3. I've won several equestrian championships and sailing races (as skipper and crew). No longer ride, though.

Well, I wondered how you did all that in #1, and then I read #3! Lord have mercy! :eek:

1. I love to swim, surf or pool or river or lake, I love to swim.

2. I have worn two berets in the service: the maroon of Airborne and the brown of Arctic Light Infantryman.

3. I still like to drink beer in a Korean tap room, eat dried squid, and watch Koren soap operas.

2. I have worn two berets in the service: the maroon of Airborne and the brown of Arctic Light Infantryman.

3. I still like to drink beer in a Korean tap room, eat dried squid, and watch Koren soap operas.

Bless your heart!

Okay, I'll touch my toe to my nose all day long, but I'm not eatin' squid! :razz:

ok. Daughter is 29. Other question was when do you plan to inform your wife you are bailing???

Forum List

Back