Three Things...

you dont drive? i love lighthouses but it is more fun to go to them than just collect them..

Nope, I can drive, but don't, can't afford a vehicle or the upkeep on one. Haven't driven in 25 years. Rode a 10-speed most of the time until a few years ago and walked. Sometimes friends and family are kind enough to give me a lift, but I get around just fine.

I saw a couple of lighthouses up close and personal when I lived in Maine. I think they are fascinating.

1. I can twist a cherry stem into a knot inside my mouth with my tongue only.

2. I hate my navel being touched.

3. I won't eat food that touches other food in my plate.

Me too! HATE it!

That sucks, I like playing with womens navels, for me a flat stomach with a pierced belly botton is sexy as hell.

I actually agree with you. Some women pull this look off very well. If was younger I'd probably do this myself, 'cause I have the flat tummy and I am still in good shape, I think, anyway, but, I don't know, a 56-year-old woman trying to pull this look off seems wrong to me! :eek::razz:

Me too! HATE it!

That sucks, I like playing with womens navels, for me a flat stomach with a pierced belly botton is sexy as hell.

I actually agree with you. Some women pull this look off very well. If was younger I'd probably do this myself, 'cause I have the flat tummy and I am still in good shape, I think, anyway, but, I don't know, a 56-year-old woman trying to pull this look off seems wrong to me! :eek::razz:

You never know, I hung around some cougars in California and they had more piercings than alot of 20 year olds I know.

This may be pointless considering I'm new and nobody knows much of anything about me, but I opened the thread so...

1. For an adult male with no kids I probably watch too much Disney Channel

2. I don't like having my feet touched

3. I have three half brothers, one of which died never knowing I existed
:welcome:

I have 2 half-sisters and a half-brother that only recently learned about me.

This may be pointless considering I'm new and nobody knows much of anything about me, but I opened the thread so...

okay you brought it up....what is the back story? were you the silver sparrow as they are now called?

okay you brought it up....what is the back story? were you the silver sparrow as they are now called?

Dates back to afore mentioned Nam.
He had 3 kids and a wife when he knocked up Mom.....
:redface:

i take a camera just about everywhere i go

I did that for awhile. Seems like I was always missing photo opportunities, so I started carrying the camara. Months went by and I had a couple of pictures of some neat cloud formations and that was about it. I just wasn't coming across much of anything.

I should point out this was in the days before digital, it was just a regular camara with regular film.

I finally broke down and sought out a few things to photograph just to fill the roll and left the camara at home for the first time in at least five months at that point. That afternoon I was having a late lunch and went to this park that had a big Christmas display up and sat in the car while I ate. I saw someone pull up by the big reindeer display about 30 yards in front of me and a woman jumped out of the car bare assed naked except for a Santa hat. She posed in front of the display while the man snapped a few pictures before they jumped back in the car and drove off.

Odd, isn't it? I didn't know about two of the half brothers until just the last couple of years. I also have an uncle and a handful of cousins I didn't know about and they didn't know about me.

Forum List

Back