Three things about Islam

If you "firmly believe" that Rezonator's litany of bullshit is accurate, then you believe that there is a problem with the very fundamentals of the Islamic religion rather than only with its followers.

Every Muslim I have actually met agrees with me on this issue. There is something fundamentally wrong with Islam and it is in need reformation. Your attitude is that it is not anyone's business unless they are Muslim themselves, and you also have stated that you have no problem with people getting killed if they dis Islam. Yet you want me to accept your word that Islam is a religion of peace, and everyone in the world who points out anything to contradict this is operating solely out of bias against Muslims.

There is a fundamental wrongness within Islam.

Oh, I see. In your "everybody realizes that Islam is evil" fantasy, I'm the one whose arguments are utterly lacking in substance. What a profound reversal of roles! :lol:

So why does your avatar have sword in it? It represents your faith in islam correct?

I'm an open minded person, but actions speak louder than words, and so far the actions of Islam have not shown me that it is very tolerant or peaceful.

The shahada represents the faith, I suppose. The sword represents our willingness to defend it.

So, you do not distinguish between a religion and its followers?

Actually I do. But if the followers of that religion show that they are fanatical in their faith, then the two appear to go together. Again, actions speak.

Forum List

Back