Three things about Islam

Twofox

Aug 19, 2010
This seems to apply to current events.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w"]Three things about Islam[/ame]

Please research as they suggest.

It certainly does, and it's an excellent video that blows away the smoke of Islamic propaganda. I think it deserves to be pinned here, but it'll probably get moved in 3 - 2 - 1...

OnlyOneIslam-V-911.jpg

Three things about Islam

Please research as they suggest.

Welcome to the board.

I viewed the vid, and find it to be truthful, -although I wasn't aware of the regulation of a later sura being more important to follow than an earlier one, - but I will assume that your OP is informational, and even cautionary...

Being cognizant of the problems that can arise due to religionists who follow said imprecations (on non believers) , what are you suggesting that we- non-Muslims, - do?

there is already a thread on this in the religion forum

To be fair, that thread started here.

Actually, I started in the Politics forum, where I still say it belongs.

And I think it ought to be pinned in both forums. Islam has declared WAR on the United States, and their mosques are their military and political headquarters. The fact that our ignorant, pandering, appeasing "leaders" won't acknowledge that fact doesn't alter the fact in the least.

"In compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims:

"The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies—civilians and military—is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it . . . We—with God's help—call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema [Muslim scholars], leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the Devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson." —World Islamic Front, signed by Shaykh Usamah Bin-Muhammad Bin-Ladin, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Abu-Yasir Rifa'i Ahmad Taha, Shaykh Mir Hamzah, and Fazlul Rahman

"All the Muslims are brothers of one another and constitute one hand as against the non-Muslims. The blood of every one of them is equal to that of others and even the smallest among them can make a promise on behalf of others." —Muhammad, 630 A.D.

"The Believers are but a single brotherhood." —Quran 49:10

"A Muslim has no nationality except his belief." —Syed Qutb

"Mehrab [mosque] means the place of war, the place of fighting. Out of the mehrabs, wars should proceed. Just as all the wars of Islam proceeded out of the mehrabs. The prophet had sword to kill people. Our Holy Imams were quite militant. All of them were warriors. They used to wield swords. They used to kill people. We need a Caliph who would chop hands, cut throats, stone people. In the same way that the messenger of Allah used to chop hands, cut throats, and stone people." —Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini

"When you are called (by the Muslim ruler) for fighting, go forth immediately." —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 4:52:79:Narrated Ibn 'Abbas

Unless and until we win war that has been unilaterally declared on us, it has everything to do with politics and all related current events.

OnlyOneIslam-V-911.jpg

Last edited:
To be fair, that thread started here.

Actually, I started in the Politics forum, where I still say it belongs.

And I think it ought to be pinned in both forums. Islam has declared WAR on the United States, and their mosques are their military and political headquarters. The fact that our ignorant, pandering, appeasing "leaders" won't acknowledge that fact doesn't alter the fact in the least.

"The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies—civilians and military—is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it . . . We—with God's help—call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema [Muslim scholars], leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the Devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson." —World Islamic Front, signed by Shaykh Usamah Bin-Muhammad Bin-Ladin, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Abu-Yasir Rifa'i Ahmad Taha, Shaykh Mir Hamzah, and Fazlul Rahman

"All the Muslims are brothers of one another and constitute one hand as against the non-Muslims. The blood of every one of them is equal to that of others and even the smallest among them can make a promise on behalf of others." —Muhammad, 630 A.D.

"Mehrab [mosque] means the place of war, the place of fighting. Out of the mehrabs, wars should proceed. Just as all the wars of Islam proceeded out of the mehrabs. The prophet had sword to kill people. Our Holy Imams were quite militant. All of them were warriors. They used to wield swords. They used to kill people. We need a Caliph who would chop hands, cut throats, stone people. In the same way that the messenger of Allah used to chop hands, cut throats, and stone people." —Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini

"When you are called (by the Muslim ruler) for fighting, go forth immediately." —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 4:52:79:Narrated Ibn 'Abbas

Unless and until we win war that has been unilaterally declared on us, it has everything to do with politics and all related current events.

OnlyOneIslam-V-911.jpg

And, based on the above, what course of action do you suggest?

How about we find an Imam who will issue a counter-fatwa, along the lines of ...

"...and all Muslims are directed to live in peace with all non-Muslims, until such time that Allah himself directs non-Muslims etc., etc., ...."

Is that satisfactory, with, of course, all police and correctional personnel seeing to it that Muslims obey this latest fatwa...

or, do we have to kill all the Muslims?

I have to know immediately, 'cause thems a lot of Muslims to kill...

How about we find an Imam who will issue a counter-fatwa, along the lines of ...

"...and all Muslims are directed to live in peace with all non-Muslims, until such time that Allah himself directs non-Muslims etc., etc., ...."

Awwwwww. That's so sweeeeeet!

The only teeny-weeny problem I see with your cute little idea, Princess, is that Allah already issued the orders:

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him." —Quran 3:85

"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.'" —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 4:52:196 Narrated Abu Huraira

"He who fights so that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, then he fights in Allah's cause." —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 1:3:125 Narrated Abu Musa

"I asked the Prophet [Muhammad], 'What is the best deed?' He replied, 'To believe in Allah and to fight for His Cause.'" —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 3:46:694 Narrated Abu Dhar

"And fight them till there is no more affliction (i.e. no more worshiping of others along with Allah)". —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 6:60:40 Narrated Nafi'

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers." —Quran 3.151

"I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." —Quran 8:12

"Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know." —Quran 8:60

"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them." —Quran 5:51

"Fight and slay the Unbelievers wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)" —Quran 9:5

"Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a State on the basis of its own ideology and program." —Syed Abul A'ala Maududi

Darn. I mean, other than that, you had a really, really, really cool idea. Now you can go shopping at the mall.

OnlyOneIslam-U1-DitchAssassination1.jpg

Awwwwww. That's so sweeeeeet!

The only teeny-weeny problem I see with your cute little idea, Princess, is that Allah already issued the orders:

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him." —Quran 3:85

"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.'" —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 4:52:196 Narrated Abu Huraira

"He who fights so that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, then he fights in Allah's cause." —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 1:3:125 Narrated Abu Musa

"I asked the Prophet [Muhammad], 'What is the best deed?' He replied, 'To believe in Allah and to fight for His Cause.'" —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 3:46:694 Narrated Abu Dhar

"And fight them till there is no more affliction (i.e. no more worshiping of others along with Allah)". —Hadith Sahih Bukhari 6:60:40 Narrated Nafi'

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers." —Quran 3.151

"I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." —Quran 8:12

"Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know." —Quran 8:60

"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them." —Quran 5:51

"Fight and slay the Unbelievers wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)" —Quran 9:5

"Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a State on the basis of its own ideology and program." —Syed Abul A'ala Maududi

Darn. I mean, other than that, you had a really, really, really cool idea. Now you can go shopping at the mall.

OnlyOneIslam-U1-DitchAssassination1.jpg

Well, you might as well join me at the mall, as you are not prepared to do any more than wring your hands and dole out a less-than-instructive tour down memory lane...

I firmly believe that all of your quotes are accurate...but neither of us can be sure of the fruition of same.

So, to reprise:

"...or, do we have to kill all the Muslims?

I have to know immediately, 'cause thems a lot of Muslims to kill... "

Well, speak up. I'm sure your have a plan, don't you?

So, to reprise:

I don't generally consider questions couched in such scandalous hyperbole to be serious attempts at a rational discussion, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Once.

As for "having a plan," I don't feel any personal obligation to come up with a unified plan for effectively answering a declaration of war on the United States and the Constitution. I haven't even run, much less been elected.

In the far smaller sphere that I can realistically influence though, I'm doing everything I can to inform people, and to lift the discussion out of the mire of Muslim Brotherhood propaganda—the most vicious of which is that there are two different Islams, one "moderate, peaceful" and one "radical, extremist, fundamentalist," and other apologist bullshit.

It's a vicious fiction, and, funded by Saudi money, this poison has absolutely flooded the groundwater of knowledge and discussion. Nobody in the lamestream media can even mention Islam or Muslims without sticking one of the apologist propaganda adjectives in front of it, and every time it's done it's a lie. Every office and official at every level of our own government is propagating this fairy tale—on your dime. You cannot go into any thread about Islam anywhere in this or any other forum without running into this perverse mythology being used like a club to slam people over the head.

It utterly defeats any rational and realistic discussion of the facts at issue, because facts get fried in the heat generated by the raging conflict between these completely false and fictional dichotomies. That's the exact intention of having them. It is a textbook propaganda tool, and it was dreamed up by the Muslim Brotherhood with malice aforethought—along with other of their memes, like "bridge-building."

So that's my small part: trying in every way I can to supply facts, from the source documents, that prove the falsity of that propaganda tool. There is only one Islam. It has one goal: complete world domination, and complete eradication of all religions, all governments, to be replaced by an Islamic theocracy and Sharia law. That's the way it is. Believing in some fairy tale that there is some other "Islam" that's all peace and light and love and moderation is suicidal.

Islam has declared war on us. The faster we all come to grips with that fact, and force our officials to face it and admit it, the faster we as a nation actually can forge a realistic and effective plan for self-preservation.

What's your plan?

OnlyOneIslam-Y1-BloodyHeads.jpg

So, to reprise:

I don't generally consider questions couched in such scandalous hyperbole to be serious attempts at a rational discussion, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Once.

As for "having a plan," I don't feel any personal obligation to come up with a unified plan for effectively answering a declaration of war on the United States and the Constitution. I haven't even run, much less been elected.

In the far smaller sphere that I can realistically influence though, I'm doing everything I can to inform people, and to lift the discussion out of the mire of Muslim Brotherhood propaganda—the most vicious of which is that there are two different Islams, one "moderate, peaceful" and one "radical, extremist, fundamentalist," and other apologist bullshit.

It's a vicious fiction, and, funded by Saudi money, this poison has absolutely flooded the groundwater of knowledge and discussion. Nobody in the lamestream media can even mention Islam or Muslims without sticking one of the apologist propaganda adjectives in front of it, and every time it's done it's a lie. Every office and official at every level of our own government is propagating this fairy tale—on your dime. You cannot go into any thread about Islam anywhere in this or any other forum without running into this perverse mythology being used like a club to slam people over the head.

It utterly defeats any rational and realistic discussion of the facts at issue, because facts get fried in the heat generated by the raging conflict between these completely false and fictional dichotomies. That's the exact intention of having them. It is a textbook propaganda tool, and it was dreamed up by the Muslim Brotherhood with malice aforethought—along with other of their memes, like "bridge-building."

So that's my small part: trying in every way I can to supply facts, from the source documents, that prove the falsity of that propaganda tool. There is only one Islam. It has one goal: complete world domination, and complete eradication of all religions, all governments, to be replaced by an Islamic theocracy and Sharia law. That's the way it is. Believing in some fairy tale that there is some other "Islam" that's all peace and light and love and moderation is suicidal.

Islam has declared war on us. The faster we all come to grips with that fact, and force our officials to face it and admit it, the faster we as a nation actually can forge a realistic and effective plan for self-preservation.

What's your plan?

OnlyOneIslam-Y1-BloodyHeads.jpg

Oops...forgot my manners! Welcome to the board.

Now, let's get down to business.

1. I always appreciate folks who spend the time and effort to put together a well written post. As you have.

2. Unfortuately, it brings nothing new to the table. The essence of your post is more cathartic than revelatory. I assume that this is due to your recent arrival here at USMB, as most of the post has found its way to the board before.

a. Outside of our members of the Muslim persuasion, and a few who are purposefully argumentative, there is nothing that any would dispute.

3. Your post would be far more successful if you were to outline a plan, taking into consideration the cultural and judicial parameters within which we live in America...including:

a. The rights of Muslim citizens

b. The seductive nature of our culture

c. How your plan aligns with foreign, as well as domestic policies.

Looking forward to your future work, I remain, etc. etc.....

I could post three videos almost identical to the one in the original post regarding the Talmud from the anti-zionist crowd.

Here's a pretty good suggestion:

Mind your own damn business and let people practice whatever sick or twisted religion they please.

If they commit a crime. Convicted them and punish them accordingly.

There you go.

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.

2:193.. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc

It certainly does, and it's an excellent video that blows away the smoke of Islamic propaganda. I think it deserves to be pinned here, but it'll probably get moved in 3 - 2 - 1...

OnlyOneIslam-V-911.jpg
That's like saying:

iraqis_tortured_abc-b.jpg

There is only one America.

Of course, either you or somebody else will respond with the obligatory "Liberals hate America", but that will only serve to deflect from the argument with false statements. I'm only pointing out the obvious fallacy in these photos you're posting.

The intent of my post was simply to inform. I have no plan, other than to get at the truth about islam. All research I have done, points to it being a violent religion, and the muslims are bent on spreading thier religion by any means necessary. This opinion is also based on actions taken by muslims. This video further supports my opinion.

Anyone know any good jokes about Muhamed?

God/Jaweh/Allah/Wakantanka has a sense of humor. He made you didn't he?

So, to reprise:

What's your plan?

Oops...forgot my manners! Welcome to the board.

Thank you.

Now, let's get down to business.

Let's.

1. I always appreciate folks who spend the time and effort to put together a well written post. As you have.

I appreciate folks who value rational discussion. Does that qualify as a Mutual Admiration Society, or is a charter required?

2. Unfortuately, it brings nothing new to the table. The essence of your post is more cathartic than revelatory. I assume that this is due to your recent arrival here at USMB, as most of the post has found its way to the board before.

I don't have the means—or at least the time—to verify or refute your assertion, but it doesn't really matter for two compelling reasons:

A. On any subject, relevant facts and maxims are often lost in a roiling sea of mere opinion, rhetoric, hyperbole, and outright lies. Any process that distills and condenses the relatively important and germane facts, and discards the slush, is not only beneficial, but necessary to rational analysis and discussion, and,

B. All such relevant facts and maxims always are worth repeating and reinforcing—especially in the face of concerted efforts to keep lies afloat and dominant.

So the relevant isn't always "the new." In fact, some of the most relevant data in this discussion are ~1400 years old, yet have had a staggering impact on freedom and human rights, and continue to do so right now.

a. Outside of our members of the Muslim persuasion, and a few who are purposefully argumentative, there is nothing that any would dispute.

We'll see.

3. Your post would be far more successful if you were to outline a plan...

A plan for what? You keep talking about "a plan," but don't say for what. A plan is useless without a defined goal in sight, so tell me specifically what you feel I should be proposing a plan for, and if I think it's a valid goal, I'll discuss possible plans toward achieving it.

Meanwhile, my own modest goal, and my plan for it, is to do everything I humanly can to supplant the current fictions—such as that there are two Islams, one "moderate" and one "radical," "extremist," "fundamentalist," whatever—with relevant facts that conclusively prove that there is one, and only one, Islam.

But I interrupted you. Please go on...

taking into consideration the cultural and judicial parameters within which we live in America...including:

a. The rights of Muslim citizens

Please allow me to interrupt you again, because you've now brought up another crucial point that is fraught with fictions. Here are some very relevant and vitally important facts that have to be taken into account in even analyzing what the term "Muslim citizens" means:

"Bear in mind that every claim of privilege, whether that of blood or property is abolished . . . I reject all claims relating to life and property and all imaginary honors of the past, and declare them to be baseless . . . A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim and all the Muslims are brothers of one another and constitute one hand as against the non-Muslims. The blood of every one of them is equal to that of others and even the smallest among them can make a promise on behalf of others." —Muhammad, 630 A.D., at the occupation of Mecca

"Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a State on the basis of its own ideology and program." — Syed Abul A'ala Maududi

Now: "Muslim citizens" of what, exactly? The above quotes are taken from an article that is published in this forum, The Muslim Mosque: A State Within a State, which I include here by reference as though reproduced in full, and which I recommend to your close attention.

The point of the article is that Islam is a de facto international state not bound by geography—which geographical borders Islam itself disdains as mere manmade fictions—that its constitution is the Quran, and that it is self-ordained as supreme over all man-made laws and forms of government—including any and all "citizenship" laws, and including our own Constitution.

With those incontrovertible facts at hand, tell me exactly what you mean by the word "citizen." Then we'll talk.

Please continue:

b. The seductive nature of our culture

Let's keep my personal life out of this. Oh, wait: you meant immigration, didn't you? I'll wait for your definition of "citizen."

c. How your plan aligns with foreign, as well as domestic policies.

You've leap-frogged to a "plan" again, with no defined goal, but as to both foreign and domestic policies, a primary priority at a governmental level, in any sane goal or plan, would be to recognize Islam as a de jure international state, and deal with it as such.

And I'll look forward to your response.

OnlyOneIslam-E-StoningBW.jpg

Last edited:
I could post three videos almost identical to the one in the original post regarding the Talmud from the anti-zionist crowd..

I'd settle for just one.

Manifold, you manifestly have not had your mind made right, and are too hopelessly mentally challenged to learn the Great Liberal Truth of All Things:

"All things are equal to all other things, which are equal to all other-other things, and everything is equal to everything else, and all alleged differences between things are false and manufactured by the Great Right Wing Conspiracy, and anyone who cannot see the monotone sameness of everything and everybody everywhere is not really a person—but is equal to every other person, nonetheless, because all persons are things, and all things are the same as all other things."​

Why can't you get this? Dumbass.

OnlyOneIslam-I-GazaBombers.jpg

I could post three videos almost identical to the one in the original post regarding the Talmud from the anti-zionist crowd..

I'd settle for just one.

HERE YA GO BUDDY::cool:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFOCjwdNro]YouTube - Exposing of the teachings of the Talmud[/ame]

Not saying I agree with anything in either video (religiously since I believe both the Talmud and the Quran to be heretical I guess I'm at a weird position here sticking up for both books), just saying that videos like the one in the OP all follow a similar pattern, they all TELL YOU what to believe about certain religious books and why YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF THEM.

There are alot of things you have to beware of when it comes to expository videos. There are thousands of religious "exposed" videos on youtube, you can find one for every religion. Some are VERY convincing, others are less convincing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back