Three Members Of A Radical Right Wing Militia Group Sentenced

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Three members in an Alaskan radical right wing militia group have been found guilty of numerous charges including conspiracy to commit murder (against law enforcement) possession of numerous illegal weapons, destructive devices and more.

Another fact is the biggest threat of terror against freedom and the nation isn't from Islamists like the right wing media would like you to think, it's actually from domestic right wing terror cells.

Militiamen found guilty, face long sentences: Breaking News | Alaska news at adn.com

unaddressed-threats.jpg

Another fact is the biggest threat of terror against freedom and the nation isn't from Islamists like the right wing media would like you to think, it's actually from domestic right wing terror cells.

We have more to fear from Obamites:

More Americans Killed In Chicago Than In Afghanistan

LOL typical of the radical right, they can never address the topic, only try to deflect with their typical "rabble! rabble rabble! Obama! Obama!" garbage. You guys are pathetic.

Three members in an Alaskan radical right wing militia group have been found guilty of numerous charges including conspiracy to commit murder (against law enforcement) possession of numerous illegal weapons, destructive devices and more.

Militiamen found guilty, face long sentences: Breaking News | Alaska news at adn.com

unaddressed-threats.jpg

They are where they belong, Now will this Admin Prosecute anyone on the left for anything? lol

Why does the OP claim as fact that the biggest terror threat is from right wing groups and then post a chart showing the they aren't the biggest threat?

LOL typical of the radical right, they can never address the topic

The topic was, and I quote you, 'the biggest threat of terror.'

One is more likely to die at the hands of an Obamites terrorizing you in Chicago than by your Alaskan terrorist group, would you not agree?

Only going to get worse if Obama gets reelected. The last 4 years have seemed an eternity to these toddler brains, the very thought of four more of this torture of not having a republican president will likely push many to extreme acts, of course they will be branded liberals post facto so it's all good.

Terrible, terrible posting - you just completely ignore the thread topic entirely.

Why does the OP claim as fact that the biggest terror threat is from right wing groups and then post a chart showing the they aren't the biggest threat?

Because the chart shows they ARE the biggest threat?

It's an interesting OP, because we talk so little about the far right in the US, and yet as we can see - they really are a menace.

In any other country they'd be front page news, but somehow the US seems content to ignore them.

Only going to get worse if Obama gets reelected. The last 4 years have seemed an eternity to these toddler brains, the very thought of four more of this torture of not having a republican president will likely push many to extreme acts, of course they will be branded liberals post facto so it's all good.

Which is true, since Obama became elected, radical right wing extremist groups have exploded.

When Obama gets re-elected, I wouldn't be surprised to see the radical right completely lose their shit, and widespread violence breaks out.

Last edited:

Maybe I'm missing something or I'm color blind. Right wing groups are represented by the maroon colored bar. Each year, islamic and eco terrorists are higher on the bar than right wing groups.

Maybe I'm missing something or I'm color blind. Right wing groups are represented by the maroon colored bar. Each year, islamic and eco terrorists are higher on the bar than right wing groups.

Well, if you look at 2011, which colour is the largest?

It looks like the maroon to me.

The red color represents the right wing groups, and the size of the color represents the terror threat.

Last edited:

Not every year, but most years including the latest.
The chart shows right wing groups as last each year.

You're reading the graph incorrectly. It's not the position on the bar, but the % of the total that's significant. If you look, the anarchists are at the top, but they're nowhere near being the biggest threat.

The red color represents the right wing groups, and the size of the color represents the terror threat.

I read it differently. I assumed each color starts at 0 on the bar and raises until they each hit their respective total.

Seems kind of retarded for it to be any other way.

Forum List

Back