Three Members Of A Radical Right Wing Militia Group Sentenced

The militia types are usually pretty harmless, sitting on their porch in their camos, drinking Hamms™, scratching themselves, comparing "God Guns & Country" tattoos and talking about how the revolution is coming. Interestingly, many of them are missing at least one of their front teef, perhaps an indication that competent dentists are in short supply in those geographic areas.

Unusual to see this. But, of course, a McVeigh type actually gets his shit together long enough to cause damage, so we must remain vigilant. Glad to see they were caught.

I guess they are harmless, but it amazes me that they are legal and left alone in the US.

It's hard to imagine another democracy we'd you'd have heavily armed gangs playing survival games out in the hills and the police would leave them to it.

I don't see what holding a cache of weapons has got to do with freedom or democracy - more the opposite.

Three members in an Alaskan radical right wing militia group have been found guilty of numerous charges including conspiracy to commit murder (against law enforcement) possession of numerous illegal weapons, destructive devices and more.

Another fact is the biggest threat of terror against freedom and the nation isn't from Islamists like the right wing media would like you to think, it's actually from domestic right wing terror cells.

Militiamen found guilty, face long sentences: Breaking News | Alaska news at adn.com

unaddressed-threats.jpg

Oooh ooh ooh... Are they linked to Palin in some distant way that can be twisted around and made to look as if she hired them or something?

How many Americans have been killed by right wing militia groups in the same time frame?

Figures don't lie, but liars can figure. Pretty clever using percentage of threats as a gauge.

The Oklahoma blast claimed 168 lives, including 19 children under the age of 6, and injured more than 680 people. The blast destroyed or damaged 324 buildings within a sixteen-block radius, destroyed or burned 86 cars, and shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings. The bomb was estimated to have caused at least $652 million worth of damage

Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Three members in an Alaskan radical right wing militia group have been found guilty of numerous charges including conspiracy to commit murder (against law enforcement) possession of numerous illegal weapons, destructive devices and more.

Another fact is the biggest threat of terror against freedom and the nation isn't from Islamists like the right wing media would like you to think, it's actually from domestic right wing terror cells.

Militiamen found guilty, face long sentences: Breaking News | Alaska news at adn.com

unaddressed-threats.jpg

Looking at your chart we have more issues with leftist.

not that think progress is a trustable site.

But so far

right wing nut body count = 170
islamic murders stateside only = 2819

so go fuck yourself you ignorant, blind partisan fucking nobody

ecoterrorist are leftist.

They would more often be left wing than right, I agree.

But eco-terrorism is very much its own category, given their agenda is less about party politics than about animal rights etc.

It is important they are separated out from any communist militia groups, as they operate from totally different standpoints and policies.

We have more to fear from Obamites:

More Americans Killed In Chicago Than In Afghanistan

LOL typical of the radical right, they can never address the topic, only try to deflect with their typical "rabble! rabble rabble! Obama! Obama!" garbage. You guys are pathetic.

You realize that ecoterrorists are lefties, right?

:cuckoo:

We have more to fear from Obamites:

LOL typical of the radical right, they can never address the topic, only try to deflect with their typical "rabble! rabble rabble! Obama! Obama!" garbage. You guys are pathetic.

You realize that ecoterrorists are lefties, right?

:cuckoo:

Try reading the post above yours :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I will point out nowhere in the article did the words radical right wing appear I love how people can find things in articles that aren't there.

yep, more dishonesty from someone pushing a agenda and stereotype

Of COURSE homegrown terrorism is more threatening to this nation than foreign-based terrorism.

Those terrorists have the home-ground advantage.

unaddressed-threats.jpg

Good. Your second assertion of right wing terrorist groups being a great danger tanked your credibility.

Having trouble reading the graph? It's been explained on the earlier pages if you are having trouble.

What a bunch of horse manure. Nice that you post the graph and then fail to source it but place it under another link that has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

As was pointed out, we already know how biased the chart from thinkprogress.org is as it focuses only on right wing extremism. Where is left wing extremism? Oh, they don't exist since you want to disavow anyone that falls into that category (see your own posts on the eco terrorists). Further evidence of this charts horseshit is obvious as 2001 there is approximately 11% devoted to Islamic extremism and 20% to eco terrorists. I wonder what happened in 2011 that would make such a claim asinine....

Yes, cherry picked data displayed in a hyper partisan way purposely skewing the result is utterly worthless. Try again. Hell, even simple definitions of what falls into each catagory under the chart and where the numbers were acquired to build it would be nice but I think that would require far more honesty than you have to offer...

What a bunch of horse manure. Nice that you post the graph and then fail to source it but place it under another link that has nothing whatsoever to do with it.
As was pointed out, we already know how biased the chart from thinkprogress.org is as it focuses only on right wing extremism. Where is left wing extremism? Oh, they don't exist since you want to disavow anyone that falls into that category (see your own posts on the eco terrorists). Further evidence of this charts horseshit is obvious as 2001 there is approximately 11% devoted to Islamic extremism and 20% to eco terrorists. I wonder what happened in 2011 that would make such a claim asinine....

The terror threats and organizations were listed in the graph, I know those on the far right have the inability to rationalize anything, and instantly have to deflect with "oooo ooo what about the leftists?" garbage. I've already posted a link showing many of the terror attacks from the right wing groups, i'd suggest reading it.
Home grown right wing extremists organization are the single biggest threat to freedom,liberty, and our safety in the nation.

Yes, cherry picked data displayed in a hyper partisan way purposely skewing the result is utterly worthless. Try again. Hell, even simple definitions of what falls into each catagory under the chart and where the numbers were acquired to build it would be nice but I think that would require far more honesty than you have to offer...

Here, it looks like you need this.
pacifier.jpg

The militia types are usually pretty harmless, sitting on their porch in their camos, drinking Hamms™, scratching themselves, comparing "God Guns & Country" tattoos and talking about how the revolution is coming. Interestingly, many of them are missing at least one of their front teef, perhaps an indication that competent dentists are in short supply in those geographic areas.

Unusual to see this. But, of course, a McVeigh type actually gets his shit together long enough to cause damage, so we must remain vigilant. Glad to see they were caught.

Thumbs up the indeed for locking these thugs up, but the threat of another terror attack from the right wing extremists could be a real possibility.
The over the top hatred toward Obama and anyone else that isn't on the hard right is at levels I can't say I've ever seen before. Just look at all the hate from the right wingers on this site for example :tongue:
Perhaps it's time the government rounded up right wingers and put them in camps.

That's one of the left's go-to solutions for dissent, isn't it?

I'd have to say the biggest threat to liberty are far left loons like Pelosi or Obama

What a stupid, stupid post.

The far left means people like Stalin, Mao and Castro.

If you think you live in a far left country, then you need to spend a bit of time in North Korea so that you can appreciate the difference.

It drives me nuts when people whine that they live in oppression when they live in one of the most free and wealthy societies in the history of the planet.
Indeed. It always amused me when idiot leftists whined about the Bush Police State, never worrying about being picked up and disappeared, or having their phone tapped, or being followed.

Did you whine about the Bush Police State?

Identifying left wing terrorism is "hate'.

Lying about the frequency of right wing extremism is the epitome of civilized discussion.

Got it.

I guess they are harmless, but it amazes me that they are legal and left alone in the US.

It's hard to imagine another democracy we'd you'd have heavily armed gangs playing survival games out in the hills and the police would leave them to it.

I don't see what holding a cache of weapons has got to do with freedom or democracy - more the opposite.
I see you've never read the Constitution.

Why does the OP claim as fact that the biggest terror threat is from right wing groups and then post a chart showing the they aren't the biggest threat?

Because the chart shows they ARE the biggest threat?

It's an interesting OP, because we talk so little about the far right in the US, and yet as we can see - they really are a menace.

In any other country they'd be front page news, but somehow the US seems content to ignore them.

Needless to say these groups are not representative of the right in general, but conservatives do need to examine their dogma to determine why rightist doctrine is the foundation for most rightwing extremist groups, and make the needed changes accordingly.

Forum List

Back