Three Dead Cops

Yeah, I read about that this morning.
Raiding a drug house can be kind of like pulling over a car in the inner-city that has full tints. I don't envy that job. I'd stand back at my squad car, shotty in hand, and call to them over the megaphone to come out of the car one by one.

RIP.

Hey newbie how about you take a flying fucking leap asswipe! You will last about two days here fucking with me like this. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

Originally posted by OCA
Hey newbie how about you take a flying fucking leap asswipe! You will last about two days here fucking with me like this. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

You can bite may ass, and lick my ballbag pal!

Originally posted by Mindwarp
You can bite may ass, and lick my ballbag pal!

Hey troll expect to be banned tonight, you fucking Massachusets queer! Tell your boyfriend Barney Frank I said hi!

Originally posted by OCA
Hey troll expect to be banned tonight, you fucking Massachusets queer! Tell your boyfriend Barney Frank I said hi!

Oh, now I am queer? what does OCA stand for, outrageously cute ass? what a temper you have, what's your problem dickhead?

Oh, now I am queer? what does OCA stand for, outrageously cute ass? what a temper you have, what's your problem dickhead?

Nice of you to test out USMB troll. Hope you like your 1 night stay.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Yeah, I read about that this morning.
Raiding a drug house can be kind of like pulling over a car in the inner-city that has full tints. I don't envy that job. I'd stand back at my squad car, shotty in hand, and call to them over the megaphone to come out of the car one by one.

RIP.

Yeah right... as they all go sprinting out the BACK DOOR! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OCA
Nice of you to test out USMB troll. Hope you like your 1 night stay.

How do you figure? I bet you like 1 night stays in the local hotel with your butt buddy, don't you! Gauranteed I will kick your ass if you keep messing with me!

How do you figure? I bet you like 1 night stays in the local hotel with your butt buddy, don't you! Gauranteed I will kick your ass if you keep messing with me!

You can't even carry my jockstrap.

I like your stance on issues, troll.

pussy lips, are you sure you have anything to put in that jock strap? I think your a fucking momma's boy anyway, you probably still sucking momma's nipples! GOT MILK?????????????????

Now make like a bird and fly away, got that douche bag?!!!!!

pussy lips, are you sure you have anything to put in that jock strap? I think your a fucking momma's boy anyway, you probably still sucking momma's nipples! GOT MILK?????????????????

Hehehe hope you like your 1 night stay here. You fucked with the wrong member. Its all about connections, troll.

But keep talking we are all enjoying your deep intellectual content.

This is your one and only warning. Banned with next post like this.

Originally posted by Kathianne
This is your one and only warning. Banned with next post like this.

Take that back, you're gone.

Originally posted by OCA
Brainfart tell Barney I said hi!

That idiot sounded like a preteen. Sitting at mama and daddy's computer getting into a little trouble while they weren't watching.

"While the cats away, the mice will play". ;)

hehehehe My Ass, you all just fucked with your worst nightmare!
Prepare for total destruction on your PC's!

Forum List

Back