Three Dead Cops

Originally posted by Pale Rider
That idiot sounded like a preteen. Sitting at mama and daddy's computer getting into a little trouble while they weren't watching.

"While cats away, the mice will play". ;)

what's your problem biker boy? got bent over your hog 1 too many times so you call yourself pale rider? you should call yourself the impaled rider!!

Hehehe y'all wanna get a big friggin laugh? This clown is trying to log back on as "OCA's Momma" LMFAO! What a pathetic loser!

Originally posted by OCA
Hehehe y'all wanna get a big friggin laugh? This clown is trying to log back on as "OCA's Momma" LMFAO! What a pathetic loser!

That's too funny... although I know that any thread between you and someone named "OCA's Momma" would be funny as hell!!

Alright everyone give it up to Evil! That idiot was Evil playing a fast one on me! Friggin guy was pm'n me after he'd been banned and I was like WTF? Gave me a fright when he knew where I lived!

Evil that was pure genious!

Maybe all y'all were in on it? If so I say good job!:clap: :clap1: :clap: :clap1: :clap:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Sorry Gang! could not resist watching OCA getting all hot headed, it's a thing of beauty!:D

That was a thing of beauty! You owe me.....

OCA if you think he gave you a fright. Well....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kathianne
That was a thing of beauty! You owe me.....

OCA if you think he gave you a fright. Well....:rolleyes:

Did he get you too? Yeah in one of the pm's he said he was coming after me and my girlfriend(meaning you) LMAO!

It wasn't so much fright, I was spouting off in the pm's as only I can :D

that was a thing of beauty and genius. I damn near pissed my pants I laughed so hard. Shit I am still laughing so hard I can hardly type.

Ya know, for all the slammin that goes on from time to time, I can always count on getting a good laugh somewehre on this board.

Thanks guys.

In the mean time three cops lost their lives, and OCA wants to make sure none of you know about it.

Originally posted by OCA
Hey troll expect to be banned tonight, you fucking Massachusets queer! Tell your boyfriend Barney Frank I said hi!
I have never seen a guy love to get into a game of "grab ass" so much with other guys.

Originally posted by Big D
I have never seen a guy love to get into a game of "grab ass" so much with other guys.

lol, Ocra's panacea of an answer: "You fucking queer!"

Funny little prank, Evil, BTW.

Originally posted by nycflasher
lol, Ocra's panacea of an answer: "You fucking queer!"

Funny little prank, Evil, BTW.
This is the responce I would expect from OCA's favorite "grab ass" partner.

Whatever, bro.
Shouldn't you be busy rounding up black people and shooting them in your backyard?
I thought that was a Saturday ritual, or does GOD rest on Saturdays, too, nowadays?

Big D aren't you the one who likes to suck dick? Thats what the mayor of Sandpoint said in his reply email to me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back