Threatening the president aka liberal terrorism

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015

every one of the criminals mentioned should be locked up.

The economy is getting ready to take off and they are scared shitless.....gas down to $2.39 here

^^^
v6c3i.jpg

Just thought if you guys are going to bitch about this, you should have his actual comments instead of that extremely annoying guy everyone is posting up as the argument. Sounds to me as if Depp was a nutcase as usual. What he's saying barely makes sense. But cry the alarm for a week. It'll give you something to do.

"When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?" the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star asked a cheering crowd Thursday night at the Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts in Somerset, England, where he was introducing his 2004 film "The Libertine" at the fest's Cineramageddon stage.

“I want to qualify, I am not an actor," Depp added, per the Guardian. "I lie for a living. However, it has been a while and maybe it is time."

The answer to his question would be 152 years, two months and seven days since John Wilkes Booth assassinated President Lincoln on April 15, 1865.

Depp talked about Trump after taking questions from the crowd before "The Libertine" screened, the Guardian said.

"I think he needs help and there are a lot of wonderful dark, dark places he could go,” he said. "It is just a question — I'm not insinuating anything. By the way, this is going to be in the press. It will be horrible. I like that you are all a part of it."

• Banned
All people that tell the truth about how sorry and criminal liberals have become, are annoying to liberals. They cannot STAND hearing the truth.

• Banned

At a NRA meeting Mr. Cat Scratch Fever Ted did the same thing, but where is the anger from the right back then... Fact: He got more popular with the republicans ..

For what it's worth to a lying sack lib, I have never agreed with anyone threatening the president.

All people that tell the truth about how sorry and criminal liberals have become, are annoying to liberals. They cannot STAND hearing the truth.

At a NRA meeting Mr. Cat Scratch Fever Ted did the same thing, but where is the anger from the right back then... Fact: He got more popular with the republicans ..

For what it's worth to a lying sack lib, I have never agreed with anyone threatening the president.

I am old enough to remember when JFK was shot and murdered, it was horrible... I do find that anyone who threatens like that is a scum bag from any political spectrum..I agree

If he said such a thing, he should be arrested. Anyone whoever threatens or suggest such a thing against any President should be reported and arrested.

Ted Nugent should be picked up.

Some of the Board posters here should be investigated.

Johnny Depp! Noooooooooooo!!!

Why don't these people just shut up and act for fucks sake. They can't even keep their own lives from being a thorough mess and they try to tell others how the country should be run?

Dammit, I wanted to see the new Pirates movie too.

^^^
v6c3i.jpg

Awe, but, but you faggy liberals were totally outraged when a rodeo clown wore an Obama mask. Banned him for life from the rodeo. Even though he wore a Bush and Clinton mask. So fuck off, they are threatening the life of a sitting president. Which is disgusting, but we know you bed wetting liberals have no class.

^^^
v6c3i.jpg

Awe, but, but you faggy liberals were totally outraged when a rodeo clown wore an Obama mask. Banned him for life from the rodeo. Even though he wore a Bush and Clinton mask. So fuck off, they are threatening the life of a sitting president. Which is disgusting, but we know you bed wetting liberals have no class.

What, snowflake?

18486399_1886653978243706_4545303856832234644_n.jpg

^^^
v6c3i.jpg

What, snowflake?

Just thought if you guys are going to bitch about this, you should have his actual comments instead of that extremely annoying guy everyone is posting up as the argument. Sounds to me as if Depp was a nutcase as usual. What he's saying barely makes sense. But cry the alarm for a week. It'll give you something to do.

"When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?" the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star asked a cheering crowd Thursday night at the Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts in Somerset, England, where he was introducing his 2004 film "The Libertine" at the fest's Cineramageddon stage.

“I want to qualify, I am not an actor," Depp added, per the Guardian. "I lie for a living. However, it has been a while and maybe it is time."

The answer to his question would be 152 years, two months and seven days since John Wilkes Booth assassinated President Lincoln on April 15, 1865.

Depp talked about Trump after taking questions from the crowd before "The Libertine" screened, the Guardian said.

"I think he needs help and there are a lot of wonderful dark, dark places he could go,” he said. "It is just a question — I'm not insinuating anything. By the way, this is going to be in the press. It will be horrible. I like that you are all a part of it."

Do you agree with Johnny Depp that he's not an actor?

:rolleyes-41: IMO, that seems to defy logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back