Why do we give celebrities a pass when it comes to public decorum?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
How many of us would still be employed or valued if we spouted off publicly the nonsense these people do? Why do the studio executives put up with this unstable behavior?

• Banned
How many of us would still be employed or valued if we spouted off publicly the nonsense these people do? Why do the studio executives put up with this unstable behavior?
Didn't you vote for Trump? Why do YOU put up with his unstable behavior?
No, I didn't. Care to try posting on topic?

Regardless who you voted for or didn't --- did not Rump get himself elected on the basis of the combination of (a) being a 'celebrity' and (b) spouting off public nonsense?

It would seem to be a perfect fit for your topic. How much more a "pass" can BE given?

Then there's this klown, another example:

To the OP question, why do we put up with this shit? I guess because we have the First Amendment. "Public decorum" is like morality --- it can't be legislated.

To the OP question, why do we put up with this shit? I guess because we have the First Amendment. "Public decorum" is like morality --- it can't be legislated.

Exactly.

I wonder what Grampa Murked U thinks we should do about trump's big mouth.

You can bet it would a lot different than the desired reaction to oh, say, Meryl Streep's statement.

Well, if you're talking about the world of Hollyweird it's because the execs share the same or similar views as the nimrods doing the spouting off. Birds of a feather and all that.

Exactly.

I wonder what Grampa Murked U thinks we should do about trump's big mouth.

You can bet it would a lot different than the desired reaction to oh, say, Meryl Streep's statement.

I've created many threads about Trumps dumbass comments & tweeting.
You see, that how non hacks do things, they call out bullshit regardless of sides.
You on the other hand area perfect example of hacking 101

I donno when are they going to arrest Ted Cruz;s dad for the Assassination of JFK?

Why haven't they charged nasty mastermind and criminal Hillary with any crime?

Why haven't they locked up Obama for founding ISIS?

You were talking about giving celebs a pass........

I donno when are they going to arrest Ted Cruz;s dad for the Assassination of JFK?

You might constantly bite the bait on those conspiricy threads but I rarely do.

And why did the election end the Repub's "investigation" into Secty Hillary's emails? Or BeghaziBenghaziBenghazi?

:banana:

Why did so many Republicans give the celeb responsible for those comments (or as you say CT) a pass?

And why did the election end the Repub's "investigation" into Secty Hillary's emails? Or BeghaziBenghaziBenghazi?

:banana:
Look at you two.

Completely incapable of staying on topic. They have drugs to help people with your conditions ya know

Why did so many Republicans give the celeb responsible for those comments (or as you say CT) a pass?
This thread is about celebrities. Do at least TRY to focus if you can

Regardless who you voted for or didn't --- did not Rump get himself elected on the basis of the combination of (a) being a 'celebrity' and (b) spouting off public nonsense?

Does that not apply to virtually all politicians?

Jeez ...

Trump is a celebrity.
And I've already demonstrated that I've done my part to call him out for his asinine bs.
If you want to talk about other posters not doing just that, go create a thread about other posters. Otherwise stfu or post on topic.

You brought up celebrities and the passes they get from social norms, I was just pointing out imo, the best example of that phenomenon.

Forum List

Back