Thousands protest against far-right party in Austria's government

18e55ab0da465dd697e3a531b3b0feda272a6066322750315a768c0983dab24e.jpg

This really surprises me. I cannot understand why anyone would want people to enter their country who want to change everything about the way they live. I really wish someone would explain this to me.

Thousands of protesters in Vienna braved snow and icy temperatures Saturday to protest Austria's ruling coalition between the conservatives and the far-right a year after they came to power.

Some 17,000 people took to the streets of the capital despite the bad weather, according to police estimates, while organisers put turnout at 50,000.

Many were waving banners reading "Fascists out of the government", "Racism gets on my nerves", and "More love, courage, togetherness", as they made their way through Vienna before gathering outside the Hofburg imperial palace.

More @ Thousands protest against far-right party in Austria's government
Sure I'll attempt to explain it. See about 80 years ago the Austrians had someone else claiming their superiority to other people. That someone else also claimed that all the problems in their daily lives were the fault of strangers. To their immense shame they believed that kind of thinking and as a result a humongous war broke out that was brutal, destroyed the country and caused a national trauma that makes some of them react strongly to nationalism and the idea that they need to fear and hate strangers. Hope that helps?

Here we go! Who was "Someone else"?

Yes! Godwined @ post 19! Drink up, bitches! :beer: :booze:

Got He! :auiqs.jpg:

This really surprises me. I cannot understand why anyone would want people to enter their country who want to change everything about the way they live. I really wish someone would explain this to me.

Thousands of protesters in Vienna braved snow and icy temperatures Saturday to protest Austria's ruling coalition between the conservatives and the far-right a year after they came to power.

Some 17,000 people took to the streets of the capital despite the bad weather, according to police estimates, while organisers put turnout at 50,000.

Many were waving banners reading "Fascists out of the government", "Racism gets on my nerves", and "More love, courage, togetherness", as they made their way through Vienna before gathering outside the Hofburg imperial palace.

Sure I'll attempt to explain it. See about 80 years ago the Austrians had someone else claiming their superiority to other people. That someone else also claimed that all the problems in their daily lives were the fault of strangers. To their immense shame they believed that kind of thinking and as a result a humongous war broke out that was brutal, destroyed the country and caused a national trauma that makes some of them react strongly to nationalism and the idea that they need to fear and hate strangers. Hope that helps?

Here we go! Who was "Someone else"?

An ignorant crap post!

"destroyed the country"

This nation has NEVER been destroyed and it NEVER is going to be.

"and caused a national trauma that makes some of them react strongly to nationalism"

This Government is Nationalist and has 59% Approval rating and WE ARE SUPERIOR to both Leftist filth AND their Muslim Pets.

We have NO national trauma to illustrate that we do NOT the MAJORITY elected a Right-Wing Nationalist Conservative Coalition Government. What we have protesting is a MINORITY of Communists and given the choice between Communism and Nationalism THIS nation ALWAYS say Nationalism and Communism is the SAME as Globalism which is why a MAJORITY in this nation REJECT Globalism.

"Hope that helps?"

Yes helps to illustrate you are a low IQ Moron who knows ZERO about this nation OR the majority of this population.

Why do liberals such as yourself want to let muslims come in anywhere they want to when they are not wanted by the majority? They bring crime and they do not assimilate. If we have another world war it will be be against muslims and liberals, hopefully wiping them out.
I'm an atheist myself. As such I tend to judge people by their actions not to what mythical being they pray to. I know quite a few Muslims. Some are assholes. I know more Catholics. Some of them are assholes. More than likely you think of me as an asshole. Bottom line is I don't fear neither assholes nor being one myself.

^^^^ This is what longknife ATTRACTS with posting these threads.

Why do liberals such as yourself want to let muslims come in anywhere they want to when they are not wanted by the majority? They bring crime and they do not assimilate. If we have another world war it will be be against muslims and liberals, hopefully wiping them out.
I'm an atheist myself. As such I tend to judge people by their actions not to what mythical being they pray to. I know quite a few Muslims. Some are assholes. I know more Catholics. Some of them are assholes. More than likely you think of me as an asshole. Bottom line is I don't fear neither assholes nor being one myself.

"I'm an atheist myself."

You are an Atheist? Do you have a Big Nose?

So..do you consider yourself a moral person?

It's safe for you to assume we think of you as an asshole.

"destroyed the country"

"and caused a national trauma that makes some of them react strongly to nationalism"

This Government is Nationalist and has 59% Approval rating and WE ARE SUPERIOR to both Leftist filth AND their Muslim Pets.

We have NO national trauma to illustrate that we do NOT the MAJORITY elected a Right-Wing Nationalist Conservative Coalition Government. What we have protesting is a MINORITY of Communists and given the choice between Communism and Nationalism THIS nation ALWAYS say Nationalism and Communism is the SAME as Globalism which is why a MAJORITY in this nation REJECT Globalism.

"Hope that helps?"

Yes helps to illustrate you are a low IQ Moron who knows ZERO about this nation OR the majority of this population.
Oh really. Vienna was untouched? As to the rest. The OP posed a question. A question that I tried to answer honestly. The fact that you are a bad student of history doesn't mean I'm wrong. By the way. My grandfather was one of the 15 year olds that was picked up and forced to work on a German farm. I shudder to think that the kind of thinking that allowed these things to happen is finding a receptive ear again.

What is the demographic of these protestors, though?

Have y'all heard what they're doing in Denmark? :eek:

I will have to ask my brother two years in age younger than me he is now for six months working at our Ministry of Interior, my other brother two years in age older than me and me both now working for the BVT, we are not in charge of what the demographics of that human filth is, just in charge of collecting names and faces and monitoring ANY and ALL who we consider Dangerous Subversives, but I add they are a MINORITY so we see them as no actual threat they have NO power I also add that just because we see them as no actual threat does NOT mean that they are NOT going to disappear within one year to 18 months.

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

Oh really. Vienna was untouched? As to the rest. The OP posed a question. A question that I tried to answer honestly. The fact that you are a bad student of history doesn't mean I'm wrong. By the way. My grandfather was one of the 15 year olds that was picked up and forced to work on a German farm. I shudder to think that the kind of thinking that allowed these things to happen is finding a receptive ear again.

My best friend's dad had a dogtag chain with dried Nazi officer ears on it. Do you really think you're a fountain of some kinda wisdom here? Pfft. This ain't my 1st rodeo.

I've had enough run ins with Mike to make that assessment. Of you I'm less certain. As to me considering myself a moral person. Sure. In my experience few people think of themselves as immoral.

I'm an atheist myself. As such I tend to judge people by their actions not to what mythical being they pray to. I know quite a few Muslims. Some are assholes. I know more Catholics. Some of them are assholes. More than likely you think of me as an asshole. Bottom line is I don't fear b neither assholes nor being one myself.
The why do you want to let more muslims in where they aren't wanted? Why cant they stay in muzzlandia and fix their problems?

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

My best friend's dad had a dogtag chain with dried Nazi officer ears on it. Do you really think you're a fountain of some kinda wisdom here?
On certain topics. By no means all of them. I do know quite a few of the mechanisms that allowed the NAZI party to rise. Discontent being probably the most major one.

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

My best friend's dad had a dogtag chain with dried Nazi officer ears on it. Do you really think you're a fountain of some kinda wisdom here?
On certain topics. By no means all of them. I do know quite a few of the mechanisms that allowed the NAZI party to rise. Discontent being probably the most major one.
You're determined to derail this topic aren't you?

I've had enough run ins with Mike to make that assessment. Of you I'm less certain. As to me considering myself a moral person. Sure. In my experience few people think of themselves as immoral.

I'm sure state-babies that they keep under the jail, that would rape and kill you in about 2 minutes if they could get ahold of you would never think of themselves as immoral either. Just like you.

You are a seriously naive person.

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

I have a degree in History and Politics. This nation was NOT destroyed and the Philosophy was NOT destroyed, and to illustrate this look how PROUD the MAJORITY is, how PROUD of this nation, how Patriotic we are, how we would DIE for this nation we love and how we would KILL ANYONE who wants to harm this nation we love and this compare to how it is across the border in the nation that is Cucked and Fucked because of years of Guilt Complex Propaganda about Muh 80 years ago CRAP.

Excellent he work on a German farm.

Forum List

Back