Thousands protest against far-right party in Austria's government

Sure I'll attempt to explain it. See about 80 years ago the Austrians had someone else claiming their superiority to other people. That someone else also claimed that all the problems in their daily lives were the fault of strangers. To their immense shame they believed that kind of thinking and as a result a humongous war broke out that was brutal, destroyed the country and caused a national trauma that makes some of them react strongly to nationalism and the idea that they need to fear and hate strangers. Hope that helps?

"destroyed the country"

This nation has NEVER been destroyed and it NEVER is going to be.

"and caused a national trauma that makes some of them react strongly to nationalism"

This Government is Nationalist and has 59% Approval rating and WE ARE SUPERIOR to both Leftist filth AND their Muslim Pets.

We have NO national trauma to illustrate that we do NOT the MAJORITY elected a Right-Wing Nationalist Conservative Coalition Government. What we have protesting is a MINORITY of Communists and given the choice between Communism and Nationalism THIS nation ALWAYS say Nationalism and Communism is the SAME as Globalism which is why a MAJORITY in this nation REJECT Globalism.

"Hope that helps?"

Yes helps to illustrate you are a low IQ Moron who knows ZERO about this nation OR the majority of this population.
Oh really. Vienna was untouched? As to the rest. The OP posed a question. A question that I tried to answer honestly. The fact that you are a bad student of history doesn't mean I'm wrong. By the way. My grandfather was one of the 15 year olds that was picked up and forced to work on a German farm. I shudder to think that the kind of thinking that allowed these things to happen is finding a receptive ear again.

My best friend's dad had a dogtag chain with dried Nazi officer ears on it. Do you really think you're a fountain of some kinda wisdom here?
On certain topics. By no means all of them. I do know quite a few of the mechanisms that allowed the NAZI party to rise. Discontent being probably the most major one.
You're determined to derail this topic aren't you?
I was literally the only person in this entire OP that attempted to directly answer the question posed by the OP. You guys made it into an anti-Islam OP. That's derailing it.

"destroyed the country"

"and caused a national trauma that makes some of them react strongly to nationalism"

This Government is Nationalist and has 59% Approval rating and WE ARE SUPERIOR to both Leftist filth AND their Muslim Pets.

We have NO national trauma to illustrate that we do NOT the MAJORITY elected a Right-Wing Nationalist Conservative Coalition Government. What we have protesting is a MINORITY of Communists and given the choice between Communism and Nationalism THIS nation ALWAYS say Nationalism and Communism is the SAME as Globalism which is why a MAJORITY in this nation REJECT Globalism.

"Hope that helps?"

Yes helps to illustrate you are a low IQ Moron who knows ZERO about this nation OR the majority of this population.
Oh really. Vienna was untouched? As to the rest. The OP posed a question. A question that I tried to answer honestly. The fact that you are a bad student of history doesn't mean I'm wrong. By the way. My grandfather was one of the 15 year olds that was picked up and forced to work on a German farm. I shudder to think that the kind of thinking that allowed these things to happen is finding a receptive ear again.

My best friend's dad had a dogtag chain with dried Nazi officer ears on it. Do you really think you're a fountain of some kinda wisdom here?
On certain topics. By no means all of them. I do know quite a few of the mechanisms that allowed the NAZI party to rise. Discontent being probably the most major one.
I was literally the only person in this entire OP that attempted to directly answer the question posed by the OP. You guys made it into an anti-Islam OP. That's derailing it.

What religion your family? This not 50 years ago religion this what religion 150 years ago? Converted from what to what?

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

Your virtue-signaling fails, bro. Nobody in this thread cares.

18e55ab0da465dd697e3a531b3b0feda272a6066322750315a768c0983dab24e.jpg

This really surprises me. I cannot understand why anyone would want people to enter their country who want to change everything about the way they live. I really wish someone would explain this to me.

Thousands of protesters in Vienna braved snow and icy temperatures Saturday to protest Austria's ruling coalition between the conservatives and the far-right a year after they came to power.

Some 17,000 people took to the streets of the capital despite the bad weather, according to police estimates, while organisers put turnout at 50,000.

Many were waving banners reading "Fascists out of the government", "Racism gets on my nerves", and "More love, courage, togetherness", as they made their way through Vienna before gathering outside the Hofburg imperial palace.

More @ Thousands protest against far-right party in Austria's government
Sure I'll attempt to explain it. See about 80 years ago the Austrians had someone else claiming their superiority to other people. That someone else also claimed that all the problems in their daily lives were the fault of strangers. To their immense shame they believed that kind of thinking and as a result a humongous war broke out that was brutal, destroyed the country and caused a national trauma that makes some of them react strongly to nationalism and the idea that they need to fear and hate strangers. Hope that helps?

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

I have a degree in History and Politics. This nation was NOT destroyed and the Philosophy was NOT destroyed, and to illustrate this look how PROUD the MAJORITY is, how PROUD of this nation, how Patriotic we are, how we would DIE for this nation we love and how we would KILL ANYONE who wants to harm this nation we love and this compare to how it is across the border in the nation that is Cucked and Fucked because of years of Guilt Complex Propaganda about Muh 80 years ago CRAP.

Excellent he work on a German farm.
Great that you still admit to adhere to the Nazi philosophy. Makes it easier for me. This is why the people protested.

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

Your response was not correct.

What religion your family? This not 50 years ago religion this what religion 150 years ago? Converted from what to what?
Roman Catholic. Basically until me. I'm Belgian by the way.

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

lol, no you didn't.

This really surprises me. I cannot understand why anyone would want people to enter their country who want to change everything about the way they live. I really wish someone would explain this to me.

Thousands of protesters in Vienna braved snow and icy temperatures Saturday to protest Austria's ruling coalition between the conservatives and the far-right a year after they came to power.

Some 17,000 people took to the streets of the capital despite the bad weather, according to police estimates, while organisers put turnout at 50,000.

Many were waving banners reading "Fascists out of the government", "Racism gets on my nerves", and "More love, courage, togetherness", as they made their way through Vienna before gathering outside the Hofburg imperial palace.

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

I have a degree in History and Politics. This nation was NOT destroyed and the Philosophy was NOT destroyed, and to illustrate this look how PROUD the MAJORITY is, how PROUD of this nation, how Patriotic we are, how we would DIE for this nation we love and how we would KILL ANYONE who wants to harm this nation we love and this compare to how it is across the border in the nation that is Cucked and Fucked because of years of Guilt Complex Propaganda about Muh 80 years ago CRAP.

Great that you still admit to adhere to the Nazi philosophy. Makes it easier for me. This is why the people protested.

Proof? I see a lot of..them hijabs in that pic, baby..'sup?

Chucks, and here I was thinking that I could lecture you guys and teach you all to hold hands and have a singalong.

So the leftist schools turned you against God, correct?

Chucks, and here I was thinking that I could lecture you guys and teach you all to hold hands and have a singalong.

We lecture you, you don't lecture us, boy.

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

This nation was NOT destroyed and the Philosophy was NOT destroyed
You could also read what she is actually saying of course.

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

They are in the MINORITY they are ZERO and they of course will be dealt with, they know to peace protest and not to throw things etc this they know because they FEAR what we will do and this is excellent the strong have a natural duty to make sure that the weak FEAR, also there is ZERO preventing us from beginning night visits already to some of this crowd, we control the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Defence we CONTROL ALL police and ALL armed forces and also we control ALL the Intelligence domestic and external and what do those MINORITY Leftist protest crowd have? They have ZERO they are ZERO, they are human filth.

Your Government in crisis, now Minority Government with Charles Michel and within months to be a General Election or this not occur?

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

This nation was NOT destroyed and the Philosophy was NOT destroyed
You could also read what she is actually saying of course.
Maybe you can move to England and move all the muslims you want in with you. We don't want them. No assimilation and we do NOT want Sharia law!

Last edited:

So the leftist schools turned you against God, correct?
No actually. I was baptized and confirmed. So when I was seventeen I asked my bible school teacher a question. "If I consider the example of Jesus as worth following but reject all the miracles and assorted unbelievable stuff as fiction, can I still be in the club?" He flat out told me no. He was right from a theological standpoint of course, nor was he a bad guy. But any club that only accepts me if I'm willing to stop my ability to think of something critically, isn't a club I want to be a member of.

Your Government in crisis, now Minority Government with Charles Michel and within months to be a General Election or this not occur?
No it did.

"destroyed the country"

"Hope that helps?"

They are in the MINORITY they are ZERO and they of course will be dealt with, they know to peace protest and not to throw things etc this they know because they FEAR what we will do and this is excellent the strong have a natural duty to make sure that the weak FEAR, also there is ZERO preventing us from beginning night visits already to some of this crowd, we control the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Defence we CONTROL ALL police and ALL armed forces and also we control ALL the Intelligence domestic and external and what do those MINORITY Leftist protest crowd have? They have ZERO they are ZERO, they are human filth.
preventing us from beginning night visits already to some of this crowd
Already calling for "Kristallnacht"? My my aren't you a shining example of humanity.

Forum List

Back