Thousands Of Snow Geese Thought Dead After Landing On Toxic Mining Pit

Yet, the OP approves of windmill turbines shredding birds and solar farms cooking them.
OK, asshole. Easy to prove what a Goddamn liar you are.

Bird_mortality_chart.jpg

Causes of Bird Mortality - Sibley Guides

Now photovoltaic farms present no danger to the birds, and the solar reflector farms are very few in number and have taken steps to prevent such bird deaths.

Obviously you don't live near a giant solar cooker like Ivanpah on the Nev.-Ca. border like I do, otherwise you'd know different. Don't let me stop you from spreading 'fakenews', tho'..........

No doubt the big gov you so love, failed once again to do it's job. The EPA was probably doing what it does best. Taking bribes.

Do you know what the definition of insanity is?
How about the company that dug that pit? No responsibility there?
Of course they are responsible and should face legal and possibly criminal consequences. We don't need the EPA for that...dummy.
Stupid ass, we need the EPA to prevent future problems like this.
No we don't dumb ass. They can't prevent shit. They are worthless like you.

The EPA is nothing but a racketeering shake down operation the Mafia wishes they could emulate. If you don't know that, well I can't help it you are stupid.

No doubt the big gov you so love, failed once again to do it's job. The EPA was probably doing what it does best. Taking bribes.

Of course they are responsible and should face legal and possibly criminal consequences. We don't need the EPA for that...dummy.

The EPA is nothing but a racketeering shake down operation the Mafia wishes they could emulate. If you don't know that, well I can't help it you are stupid.
Ah yes, we just know that it is all a plot by the Greys in unison with the UN. Don't forget lots of tinfoil for your little hats.

Ah yes, we just know that it is all a plot by the Greys in unison with the UN. Don't forget lots of tinfoil for your little hats.
Well now you resort to a straw-man argument....like I posted above, I can't help it you are stupid.

Gipper thinks the government that is elected by the people shouldn't do a damn thing to improve our living standards. What he believes is the rich should be able to fuck up our air, water and food and fuck anyone that isn't part of that group.

Gipper is a sick son of a bitch.

Gipper thinks the government that is elected by the people shouldn't do a damn thing to improve our living standards. What he believes is the rich should be able to fuck up our air, water and food and fuck anyone that isn't part of that group.

Gipper is a sick son of a bitch.
Damn Mattieboy..another strawman...really?

As old as you are being naive is not endearing. Government CAN'T improve living standards, but it sure can lower living standards.

Forum List

Back