THOUSANDS OF CUBANS CROSSING TX

It's time to end Illegal Immigration. I will only support Candidates who vow to at least attempt to end it. I won't support any Candidates supporting the status quo.
I think you'd get a maj in both houses to approve a law that sets a limit on how many document alien workers we'd allow, and gives them legal and long term status, sets fines for employers who hire undocumented aliens and provides for expedited deportation of illegally employed aliens.

It's time to end Illegal Immigration. I will only support Candidates who vow to at least attempt to end it. I won't support any Candidates supporting the status quo.
I think you'd get a maj in both houses to approve a law that sets a limit on how many document alien workers we'd allow, and gives them legal and long term status, sets fines for employers who hire undocumented aliens and provides for expedited deportation of illegally employed aliens.
Really? What's been stopping them?

The Tea Party caucus. They'd run Ryan out like they ran out Boehner. To pass anything you need some votes from both parties, but that is verboten to the "no compromise" folks.

The Tea Party caucus. They'd run Ryan out like they ran out Boehner. To pass anything you need some votes from both parties, but that is verboten to the "no compromise" folks.
Seriously? I didn't know there were that many Tea Party folks. Or are they just holding the other Republicans hostage?

Forum List

Back